Poetry

By AnastasiaMorris1

Book of stuff I've written More

The colors inbetween
Broken Free
Beyond the distractions
Sirens of the sea

Complicated

5 0 0
By AnastasiaMorris1

The people I choose to let in my twisted life end up either staying or leaving, like everything else in life sometimes letting go is the only solution to keeping you sane... Brokenness is sometimes the only thing that makes you whole, realization that sometimes life is to big to handle and that having people in your life who you trust and turn to, will be your redemption. Continue the path of recollection and become the structure for many others too see and believe that it's possible to get over the impossible because you're a survivor of the worldly fire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 12 116
By Bianca Sparacino - this tackles the gut-wrenching but relatable experiences of moving on, self-love, and ultimately learning to heal. In this book...
16.9K 621 95
" Nadiyon se behte khwaabon mei dub Alfaazon ko taraash rhe hum tairne ki koshish na karo Saahil nhi hai idhar, gehra samundar hain hum" My fi...
84.5K 22.6K 78
MELANCHOLY | Melancholy drips from my fingertips. Here, I will speak the sadness, the heartache, and the decaying for all the unspoken. Perhaps un...
1.2K 258 150
"The Art of Self-Love" is a powerful and empowering guide to discovering the beauty of self-acceptance and self-love. This book is a call to embrace...