~Oh, Look, We're Back For Mor...

QueenOfNekoWriters

This is a sequel to ~In Love With A Puppy Half-Demon: InuYasha X Reader~ So, yeah, if you want to read this b... Еще

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Third Book Is Out~

~Chapter Seven~

1.9K 73 28
QueenOfNekoWriters

~InuYasha's P.O.V~

We've decided it was about time to stop for the night. I left to go collect firewood. When I came back, they were all chatting. But what really pissed me off was how (y/n) and Akio were sitting next to each other. I immediately got in-between them, and put my arm around (y/n).

After it got dark, Akio stood up. "(y/n), mind if I talk to you...Alone?" "Oh, sure." As soon as they left, I stood up. "Just where do you think you're going?" "To go spy on (y/n), what else? I don't trust that Akio. And as such, I must make sure (y/n)'s alright." "Aw, that's so sweet!" "I'm not sweet!" I then left, in the direction where (y/n) left with that damn Akio.

When I found them, I saw a sight that horrified me. (y/n)....Was kissing Akio. I left, feeling completely shattered. But I didn't return to the group, I just went off in a different direction, feeling angry, yet sad at the same time. Just what has happened? Have I been betrayed again?

~Kagome's P.O.V~

When (y/n) and Akio came back, they seemed happy, too happy. "Where's InuYasha?" "He just left to go get more firewood." Hmm...Wonder where InuYasha is. But there's something I do know. Something's off about Akio, I just know it. But I just can't put my finger on what it is. We better be careful around this guy, for who knows what could happen.

Later my fellow readers! =^-^=

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

4.7K 600 25
"Look at the moon, it's so pretty!" Karishma said resting her head on his arm. "You are prettier" Vyom replied and a blush crept her cheeks. ~~~~~~~...
1M 63.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
44.2K 937 18
Y/n was a Human born on Pandora, but not like spider, she was born from the Na'vi, Jake and Neytiri. A Human-Na'vi. Her DNA consisted of mostly human...
54K 1.6K 28
You first met him when you were young. Some time passes and you begin going to Shiko Academy. But ever since then. Crazy things have been happening t...