Cry Me A F*cking River, B!tch...

By likewOaH808

Alex Uley has been played all her life. With an abusive father and being left by most of her friends to join... More

You Never Know... (Embry Call Imprint)
What the F*ck!
I Just Can't...
#1 Dad My Ass...
Bitch I Already Told You!
Don't Hug Me You Sap....
Nahh. He's Just A Bitch.
Turns Out She Was Stupid Enough...
Just Say 'Fuck You' And Smile.
Finally! That Bastard Got What He Diserved!
Fucking Therepists....
Can I? Fuck No. Will I? Hell Yes.
Prove Me Wrong...
Times We Had...
When I Look At You...
Regret?
Stab That Bitch In The Neck...
Fast Foward...
Good Bye LaPush

Thanks For Asking.

11K 230 36
By likewOaH808

I felt a cold breeze hit by bare legs waking me up from my dreams. I groaned and sat up to close the open window when I saw a silhouette of a woman's body on my window in a crouching position. My body tensed up up, but before I could even react the silhouette was gone just as fast as it appeared. I closed the window still not sure if it was just my mind playing tricks with my mind or if it was actually someone or something out there. I changed into some sweatpants and stretched. I turned on my boom box but put the volume low enough for only me to hear. I changed it to the song "Cosmic Love" By Florence + The Machine. I needed to calm down a bit. I felt like shit.

(Choreography On The Side)

I guess the music wasn't as quiet as I thought. I heard a knock on my door which stopped me. I opened my door to see Quil.

"What are you doing here?" I asked rudely. He rolled his eyes.

"Well I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking." He said sarcastically. "Were always here this early." He paused,

"How come we never see you dance?" He asked as I was walking into the living room were the pack was.

"Because you don't need to. It's not like your life depends on it." I replied as I sat on Embry's lap. I turned to look at Embry to see surprise on his face. He leaned in and whispered in my ear only for me to hear.

"Are you O.K?" He said as he kissed my cheek and nibbled on my earlobe.

"Yup. So much better now actually." He chuckled but started kissing my neck.

"Get a room!" Jared yelled at us as he entered the room.

"No one said you had to watch." I simply said, but Embry removed his head and his original position. All of a sudden I heard a howl. This howl didn't sound familiar.

"I think somebody else phased for the first time." I said questioningly.

"Outside! Everybody!" Sam ordered us, confirming my suspicions. We all ran out side and phased.

What the fuck!

Leah what's going on?

Leah? I knew Leah. She used to go out with Sam. I actually liked her to, but of course Sam has to go ruin everything and break her heart.

Focus! Sam ordered. I laughed

Sure thing boss. Leah and Seth you guys need to calm down.

What the fuck is going on?

............. wait. Seth was starting to put together all the pieces. Finally it clicked and he figured out what was happening.

So it's true? Leah thought

Yup. Paul said popping the 'p'.

God your already annoying me. I laughed at that.

You and I are going to get along GREAT.

I assured her. Suddenly a memory of a old nice (not the gross way) looking guy laughing with Seth and Leah. They both whimpered.

Were sorry for your loss.

Sam said respectfully. Leah growled. I felt bad for Sam now. I know they were in love and he had no choice but to break her heart, but.....

Gosh! Your such and ass Sam.

Everyone knew what I was talking about since they heard what I was thinking. A couple of them laughed.

Come on guys. Think of something soothing and you'll phase back.

Twinkle, twinkle little star, little star. How I wonder what you ar-

Oh my gosh, shut up Jared!

Me and Leah said at the same time. We looked at each other and cracked up.

Wait here. I'll go get you guys some clothes.

I ran to their house. I've been there before Sam turned wolf. I jumped through their window and got their clothes. I felt like a creeper. I hurried back and saw that they were all in their wolf forms still. The guys howled in laughter while Sam looked down in guilt. Leah was growling at the guys and Seth looked uncomfortable.

"Leave them alone." I said as I tossed the clothes to them. They walked behind bushes and phased back.

"You guys can leave. I'll explain everything to them." Sam said. Everyone had phased back.

"Yeah!"

They all cheered. Half way there Jacob suggested that we go cliff-diving. They all ran to their houses to get ready and promised to meet each other in 30 minutes. When I walked into the living room I saw Leah and Seth sitting on the couch looking awkward.

"You guys wanna go cliff-diving?" They looked at me surprised.

"Uh." They looked at each other unsure of how to respond.

"Sure." Seth said smiling a little.

"Aww! Your like a Jake mini-me when you smile!" He looked down and blushed. "SAM!" I yelled out loud.

"WHAT?!"

"WHERE GOING CLIFF-DIVING AND SETH NEEDS TO BORROW SOME BOARD SHORTS!" I heard rustling and then he threw some board shorts in my face.

"NOW SHUT UP!" he yelled rudely. This is how we communicate.

"FUCK YOU TO!" I yelled as I gave Seth the shorts.

"HOW HARD?!" He challenged.

"TILL MY PUSSY BLEEDS!" I could hear him laughing.

"Fine! You win this one!" I smiled smugly.

"That's right. Now go change, hurry up." I said as I shooed Seth to the bathroom. "Come on Leah you can borrow one of my bathing suits. Were about the same size."

We hurried to my room were I handed her not so revealing black 2-piece. While she changed in the bathroom I changed in my room. I put on a blue,black and green bathing suit with tribal print on it. Leah walked out and went to my closet and grabbed a neon green tank top, black shorts and my silver slippers. While I put on my light blue shorts, a royal blue cut off, off-the-shoulder shirt that reached just below my belly button. I didn't bother to out on shoes. We headed out to see Seth had already left. Me and Leah took our time walking to the cliff. We got to know each other and actually had fun taking a walk.

"Hey Leah?"

"Yeah?"

I paused not really knowing how she would react.

"I'm sorry for your loss." She frowned a little bit.

"Yeah so am I."  We had this sort of awkward silence.

"Look I'm not going to say I know what your going through, 'cause that would be a lie. The one thing I do know is how it feels like to lose somebody you love. Somebody you cared about, somebody you looked up too. I know what it's like to not be wanted. I know what's like to feel abandoned. I can help you with that much."

"Thanks and you lost somebody?"

"Yeah. 3 of them."

"How?"

I paused thinking back to the times I've spent with those people.

"You don't have to te-"

"No it's O.K... They were all my best-friends. I lost 2 of them yesterday... To a stupid drink driver who had the brilliant idea of driving."

"What about the other person?" I took a deep breathe. She might as well know..

"She was my mother. She was my best-friend. She knew everything about me. Good or bad. Just not one thing... My 'dad' raped and abused me almost every night..." I told her my story and to not worry because he was in jail.

"But how did she die?"

"One day Evan came home drunk and did his daily routine and my mom walked in on it. She was going to call the police, but he stopped her." I took a deep breathe. "He shoved her against the wall ignoring her screams and he.... he r-raped her. After he was done he beat her with a baseball bat. He wasn't watching how bad he was hitting her. He beat me with the bat to. Broke a rib. Next morning my mom wasn't moving... Or breathing... she was killed right in front of me."

Surprisingly she hugged me.

"I'm sorry." She said remorsefully. We gladly changed the subject and by the time we got to the cliff everybody had already gone at least once.

"What took you guys so long?"

"Almost everybody went."

"You guys are so slow."

"Shut up." Leah grumbled as we undressed.

"It's the truth. You guys are slower than a sleepy slug in the need of a Monster." Jared said. Leah raised her eyebrow at him.

"You can not imagine the immensity of the fuck I do not give." Embry laughed and kissed me.

"That's my girl." He muttered against my lips. I laughed and grabbed Leah's hand and yanked her off the cliff with me...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So everything seems pretty good right now, right? Well tell me what you think!

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 6.6K 37
THIS STORY HAS UNDERGONE MAJOR EDITING! THE NEW VERSION IS CALLED ECHO | REWRITTEN! Marlene Dawson, a girl defined by her abusive parents, has grown...
9.3K 1.8K 97
COMPLETED ✔️ Previously known as Catch Cassandra and Jace... Remember how their story went? But hold on... this isn't about them. None of this is ab...
209K 3.7K 22
Victoria Black-Uley is Jake's and Sam's younger sister. She lives with her mom, in my story Jake's mom left Billy because she got imprinted on by Sam...
86.8K 1.6K 26
Meet Maddeline Swan and her older sister Isabella Swan. They were the best of friends, always getting hit on Bella protected her little sister at all...