Soul Eater: The Next Generati...

By daydreaminginlondon

Ellie is a runaway scythe meister. Her scythe, Spike, is strong and powerful. Her friends are the children... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
NOT A CHAPTER- MUSIC COMPILATION
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Graduation Day
Author's Note

Chapter 45

1.4K 52 8
By daydreaminginlondon

Cameron’s POV

Ellie face is buried in her legs.  She won’t say anything.  I had to carry her inside, because she wouldn’t move. 

Fury sits across the room, rubbing her temple.  Tristan is pacing. Jack is leaning against the wall, watching his boyfriend. Matsukaze saw the letter, and ran into the bathroom to throw up.  Jasper is in the kitchen making tea for everyone. 

“Hey, sorry we’re late,” Eva says, running into the room.

Claire follows behind closely.

Fury hands the paper over wordlessly.

Eva reads it, then looks to Ellie.  Claire walks over to where Ellie is curled up and hugs her gently.

Matsukaze walks back into the room, swaying slightly.

“I can’t do this,” she murmurs.

“Those bastards have outdone themselves,” Tristan yells.

Ellie whines.

In the kitchen, I hear glass break.  I walk in and see Jasper at the sink, shaking.

“Sorry.”

“It’s okay.”

I help him carry the mugs of tea into the living room.

Fury takes hers appreciatively.

“So, what do we do,” she asks, taking a swig of her tea.

Eva and Claire both nod their heads in thanks.

“I don’t know,” Eva says and Claire shakes her head in confusion.

Tristan takes his tea and sits cross-legged on the floor. Jack goes and sits next to him.

“Why,” Jack mutters.

From the corner, Charles says, “I thought they’d stopped.”

Matsukaze puts her head in Jasper’s lap.  He strokes her light blue hair gently.  I see tears streaming down his tan face.

“This needs to stop,” Fury says.

“We have to do something,” Claire says.

“How do we find them,” Charles asks, sitting down on the arm of Fury’s chair.

“We can ask Lord Death,” Matsukaze mumbles.

“God dammit, I’m going to find these fucking bitches and murder them,” Tristan yells slamming his mug down on the ground.

“NO,” Ellie screams.

Everyone stops and looks at her.  She’s shaking with tears streaming down her face.

“No more death.  Please.  No more,” she says, looking at the ground, “We will stop them.  I want to stop them. I want to stop them more than anything.  Just, please, no more death.  We can stop them without anyone losing their life.”

She is standing up.  Her white hair is covering her face.

“I’m going to bed,” she turns away.

“No,” I yell, “You are not isolating yourself again.  This is horrible.  But, we are going to work through it together.”

I move towards her and take her hands.

“I am your weapon.  I will protect you.  We will defeat them.  Together.”

“You don’t need to protect me,” she whispers.

“Yeah, well, I want to.”

“I don’t need protection.”

“Everyone needs protection.”

“Ellie, I need you,” Fury says, “I spent too long with out my best friend.  Now you’re finally back.  These bitches aren’t going to stop you.”

“Yeah,” Matsukaze says, jumping on Fury’s back.

“I won’t kill them.  I’ll just beat them up really badly,” Tristan says, hugging Ellie from behind.

“Yeah, yeah I know.  I’m tired,” Ellie says blushing, “Good night.”

She pauses before walking away.

Fury sighs, “That part where she just paused, that’s when Spike would have hugged her and made her laugh.”

Her long black hair is pushed back in a headband that looked suspiciously like one of Ellie’s.  Her hazel eyes look glassy with sadness.

“No need to be so morbid,” Charles says.

“Yes, actually there is a reason to be morbid. I miss my best friend,” she says, looking away from everyone.

It’s rare for Fury to show this much emotion. Usually she is so calm and collected.  I forgot the Fury and Spike were really good friends.  But in this case, I can’t tell if she’s talking about Ellie or Spike.

Charles reaches over and pulls Fury into a hug, “I know.”

Tristan’s eyes narrow at them touching and Eva smirks.

“Can we talk about everything tomorrow?  I want Ellie to sleep if she can, and I don’t think we will get anywhere without her here,” I say.  Everyone clears out.

The next morning I bring Ellie her coffee.  She is lying in bed, without any covers on, wearing a bra and short shorts.  I almost fall over.  She rubs her eyes sleepily.

“G’ mornin’,” she mumbles.

I place the coffee on the bedside table, “Um, Ellie.  Your clothes?”

She rubs her eyes and looks down at her half naked body. She picks up a pillow and chucks it at me.

“Pervert,” she grumbles before collapsing back onto her pillows.

I get dressed and go back into her room.  She is still asleep.

“You’re going to have to get up,” I say, not looking at her.  I can tell that I’m blushing.

She sits up.  Her white hair falls over her bare stomach. She flips her bangs out her eyes.

“Jeez.  Didn’t you have any sisters? Don’t be so embarrassed.  I wear clothing like this all the time.”

“Not really,” I say, still not looking at her.

“Yeah, well that shirt that I wear shows my stomach and my skirt isn’t much longer than these shorts so calm the hell down.”

She gets out of bed, going straight the mirror. She brushes her fluffy white hair back and puts it behind a red headband.

She goes into the bathroom and I sit on her bed.

She appears a minute later dressed in her classic bandeau and skirt, except the bandeau is red and the skirt is a green and red plaid.

“You’re really in the Christmas spirit, huh?”

She smiles, “Yup.”

Ellie stops in front of the mirror and stares at her reflection.  Then she frowns.  She takes her headband out.  Her fluffy white bangs fall in front of her green eyes.  She places a green beanie on the top of her head.  She pushes her bangs to the side.

“Why don’t you just grow them out?”

“My bangs? They refuse to grow. They are permanently this length,” she says, sighing.

“I like the beanie.”

“It was Spike’s. It looked so stupid on his green hair,” she says bluntly, but I see a little smile in the corner of her mouth.

“I really wish I could have met him.”

She laughs, “He would have thought you were a goof.”

“I am a goof,” I say, laughing with her.

“He was wonderful.  He didn’t talk too much, but he knew how to get me out of a mood.  He was always there. I didn’t appreciate him, but I needed him.  Being totally honest, I don’t think he’d have liked you.  You are friendly and funny and he would have thought you were competition and very stupid.”

She smiles sadly.

“It would have been fun, though.  I wish you could have met.”

I get up off of the bed, “C’mon.  We’re going to be late.”

I take her hand and look in her eyes.  There are dark circles under them and they are red. 

I bring my hand to her face, “You didn’t sleep last night.  Did you?”

She smiles, “Nope.  But I did come up with a plan.”

“A plan?”

“On how to find them.”

 Thanks for reading! SENG is doing incredibly! Currently, it's at 3.1K! Please Vote and Comment if you are enjoying the story! I've missed writing for y'all. hahaha. It's been a happy break, and hopefully, I will update twice this week :). ILYASM!!! Have a Happy New Year, if I don't update before Wednesday!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 1.5K 29
In this story, (y/n) is a witch. She is the witch of weaponry. Basically she can summon weapons and use them to her consent. Soul and Maka go on a mi...
98.8K 2.2K 15
Death the kid has been told he has a sister but he didn't believe it but after his father told him she's attending the school he gets mad and despise...
5K 180 24
Soul Eater Fanfiction Xia, a new Weapon at the DWMA, meets Haruka, Misaki, and Momo. While they go on adventures, a new Kishin rises, one more powerf...
14.1K 257 15
Misty Cardell is a new Meister, who has suffered the loss of her mother and father to a witch! Now attending DWMA hoping to do her family justice, sh...