All we know (Completed)

By Phoebe13a

Life has never been very straight for Jade. Bullied in school and now having to hide her feeling for her band... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A Sequel

Chapter 8

1.2K 50 7
By Phoebe13a

Jade's POV

I left it a few minutes before I went to check on Leigh. She must be so scared. "Leigh?" I called walking through the door. I could hear a soft cry. "Aw Leigh!" I said running to her and hugging her. I lifted her up gently and placed her on the sofa. "Wait here!" I instructed. I quickly made my way to kitchen. I bundled bandages and water into my arms. "Here Leigh" I said. She tilted her head and I poured some cold water down her mouth. She sipped it slowly she was in so much pain! "Thank you" she mumbled. She then broke down in to tears. " It's ok Leigh I'm here" I said. She looked at me in the eyes and smiled. "This is what he does to you?" I asked. She nodded her head. All her lies were to protect him! The pig that constantly brings her down.

Leigh-Anne's POV
Jade knows about everything. The way Josh is with me and that he hates her with a passion. The only thing she doesn't know about is my love for her. She hugged me for hours because Josh wasn't home. "You ok?" She asked. I was sat on her lap watching dance moms. It was our favourite show at the moment. I looked into Jade's eyes. "I'm fine" I wheezed. She smiled at me. I stared at her plumb plum lips. There was an urge to kiss her. But I couldn't. She wouldn't except it. She was my best friend. We were sisters not lovers!

I have to include dance moms it's kinda taking over my life!

Anyway guys

Stay awesome!
Phoebe ❤️💖❤️💖❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 361 15
^Completed^ *YOU HAVE TO READ ALL WE KNOW THE FIRST LEIGHADE FANFIC TO UNDERSTAND* Ever since Leigh died Jade hadn't been the same. She tries everyd...
26.5K 804 21
If you're meant to be with someone, it will work out. Whether it's next month or in five years, what's meant to be will always be. Jade Thirlwall be...
131K 3.9K 24
~ In which an obsessed gang leader chases after an innocent girl~ The infamous Perrie Edwards always gets what she wants no matter what she has to do...
87 0 27
Autumn's life has always been a little more complicated than normal because she is a half-Fairy, but things take a turn for the worst when Jade, her...