My Teenage Fallen Angel (Book...

By FallenStarXOXO

Ashley Juliet Crimson is the "emo" or "scene kid" that used to live a horrible life of misery. She would cut... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 30

3.3K 136 18
By FallenStarXOXO

ASHLEY'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The next morning 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wandered downstairs looking for Andy, but didn't find him or Alex anywhere. The house was dead silent.

"Andy?" I called. No response. I went into the kitchen, then into the hall. I went back upstairs and heard Andy and Alex's voices downstairs. I ran downstairs to see them coming through the front door.

"Where the hell were you guys?" I asked, walking into Andy's arms.

"I'm sorry baby. I just went out and did a little something for you."

"What'd you do?" I asked as I followed him to the couch. He sat down and I sat on his lap.

"None of yo BEES WAX," he joked. He tickled me and I giggled, slapping his hand away.

"Sorry. You know, like how tomorrow you're leaving?"

I groaned.

"Please don't remind me that I have to leave tomorrow. I love you too much," I said, kissing his cheek.

"Aw, you're so sweet! Anyways, I just planned a little surprise for you."

I cuddled into his side and smelled his sweet scent of vanilla. It felt comforting to me now. Alex hopped upstairs, leaving us alone together.

"I haven't ever taken you on like a real normalish date yet, have I?" Andy said, twirling a piece of my lavender hair.

"Hmm now that I think of it, I don't think so," I replied, locking his fingers with mine.

"Then in that case, come with me," he said, standing up. I stood up with him, our fingers still laced together.

"Where?" I asked as he led me to the front and pulling my jacket off the coat rack.

"Oh you'll see, Ashy."

He put my jacket on me and zipped it up, kissing me on the cheek. We laced fingers again and went outside. It was beautiful today. The sun was out, and the sky was a bright blue, with a couple clouds painting the sky. Tons of butterflies surrounded us, and I heard the sound of birds chirping. It was weird, I was never able to notice the beauty of things like this before. Andy guided me to the truck, opening the door for me and buckling me up. He climbed into the front seat, about to put the keys in, but paused and gazed at me.

"Do you have any Idea how much I love you? You're like...my life. I don't know how I'll be able to live without you when you're gone. You complete me Ashley. I love you."

That brought tears to my eyes. I smiled.

"You have no idea how much this means to me Andy. I love you too," I said, leaning over to kiss him. He kissed me sweetly and hugged me. Then he started the truck up, and held my hand with his free one as he started to drive to the mysterious place I was eager to see.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Andy pulled over by this huge empty park with a bunch of trees everywhere, making it look like a forest. But it was nice and sunny out so it looked like a painting. I peered around curiously in my seat as Andy got out and went to my side, opening my door, and lifting me out. Then he opened up the door to the back seat and took out a black silk cloth. He giggled a little bit and placed it in front of my eyes, blocking my vision. He tied it so that I was completely blindfolded.

"Andyy!" I laughed. I felt his soft lips kiss me as he took my hand and slowly led me forward.Then I felt strong arms lift me up and carry me bridal style. I giggled at Andy while he walked, and I heard him laugh back. About a minute later, he ever so carefully let me down and took the blindfolds off me. I gasped. The grass was a lively green, and the trees looked so pretty. There on the ground was a blanket lied out, and on it was a picnic basket, and candles. Around it grew red roses.

"Oh my god...Andy..."

"These are for you," he said, holding a HUGE bouqet of red roses. Around them was a big pink satin bow. I held them close and smelled their sweet scent. Before I could say anything, he french kissed me. Not in a way he ever had before. No, this was way more passionate. We kept kissing as he led me down to sit on the blanket. I climbed on top of him and smiled against his lips. He took off our jackets and put them to the side, leaving me in my black tank and light blue skinny jeans. We kept making out for a few more minutes. Oh god I love him so much. He's perfect, he's the one I want. He kissed my neck, gently sucking, making me moan a little bit.

"Hold on," he smiled. I got off of him and he got up to get something behing the tree. He brought his guitar, sitting down next to me.

"I wrote you a song my love," he blushed. I smiled and criss crossed my legs. He played a few chords and started singing softly.

Your my one... 

My one and only star 

I rely on you to make everything alright 

Because I love you just the way you are

You make me smile 

Your one in a million, girl 

Your worth the walk of a thousand miles. 

I'll give you diamonds and pearls 

Anything you want girl 

Because I love you just the way you are 

Because

Everytime I see you walkin down the block 

I feel like I fall in love again 

Your the key to my lock 

You make everything o-okay 

Your beautiful and I need you with me 

Now-ow 

Your voice is a melody 

Your personality 

Attracts me...

He stopped and smiled.

"It's not finished yet, but I wrote it for you."

"Andy..it's beautiful. I love it, a lot. Thank you," I said, collapsing into his arms, hugging him. He kissed my head. Today was the perfect day. This felt like the ultimate dream date. And the best part was that Andy was here with me.

"I love you beautiful," he whispered. I kissed him on the lips and snuggled into his chest as we opened up the picnic basket. We ate sandwiches and I had a lemonade. Andy drank a Monster energy drink and gave me a sip. Then he pulled out his phone and went on the playlist he had of my favorite bands. We started headbanging and laughing together. Heck, if people saw us, they'd think we're crazy. When the song ended, I attacked him in a hug and then began the tickle war. He's perfect.

~~~~~

After we finished eating, Andy and I climbed up the tree . We made out a little bit until Andy pulled out his knife and started carving into the wood of the tree.

"What are you carving?" I asked, scooting closer.

"A+A in a heart, because we're meant to be."

"Aw, I love you," I said, hugging his arm. He smiled and continued carving. After a few minutes, he finished, blowing on the wood.

"What do you think?" he asked. Woah, that came out better than expected. In fancy cursive letters were our initials drawn into the,tree, for as long as it shall live. Andy hugged me and I snuggled into his chest. He helped me down and led me to the truck, buckling me up, and starting to drive home.

"I had a wonderful time," I smiled.

"I did too," he grinned, handing me a stick of gum. I took it.

"Thank you."

He nodded. We blasted blasted the music as we blew blue and green bubbles with our gum, having a little contest of who could blow the biggest one. He won. -_-

We walked inside the house, hand in hand and went through the kitchen and into the backyard.

"I've always known you guys had a backyard, but I never really felt like coming here before," I said as we walked through the door to the backyard. There was a small basketball court, and a corner where there was this big picnic table with an umbrella.

"Yeah I never really come out here that much either, but yeah," he said as we walked into the basketball court. Against the wall was a basketball. I went to go get it, bouncing it on the way back.

"You play basketball?" he asked.

"I haven't played in a while but I'm sure I don't suck," I laughed. I threw the ball and it went into the basket.

"Damn, good shot!" Andy called, grabbing the ball and bouncing it toward me.

"Thank you," I laughed. I took about ten steps back with the ball.

"Woahh can you make it from there?" he asked. I shrugged and threw the ball, and it again went through the basket. I laughed.

"Hellz naw!" Andy shouted, getting the ball. "Up for a game?" he asked with his eyebrow raised.

"Hmm...is that a challenge?"

"Hm, I think it is."

"You're on DESTREY!!"

He passed me the ball and I dribbled it quickly to the other side of the court, but Andy came up to block me. I successfully made my way around him, about to shoot, until he came up from behind me, tackling me in a hug, giggling. I laughed trying to get away.

"No fair!!!" I giggled as he started kissing my cheek. I kept giggling and dropped the ball. 

"Hello is anyone here?" we heard a loud deep voice yell from inside. I automatically knew it was Andrew. Or 'Andy.' I liked calling him Andrew though, since that's what I used to call him when we were younger. Besides, calling both him and my boyfriend by the same name would be kind of weird. 

 "Backyard!" we both yelled. Andy let go of me, kissing my head. 

Andrew stuck his head out the door. When he saw us, he smiled and came out, wlking toward us. I squealed and ran up to hug him. He wrapped his arms around me. He was my other best friend. Woah, I have a lot of best friends. Didn't see that coming.

"Other Andyy!!" Andrew said smiling, hugging me. He smiled back, but I saw a twinge of jealousy on his face when he looked down. I went over to him again, kissing him for about 5 seconds on the lips, then hugging him.

"Awww you guys are so cute together!" Andrew said, picking up the basketball. 

I giggled.

"So, where are the other guys?" I asked, interlocking fingers with my boyfriend's.

"They went to their parents' houses," he frowned. I sighed.

 Then Alex came outside.

"Hey guys do you wanna go to the mall?!" he shouted from the steps.

"Okay!" we all shouted.

~~~~~

"Ooh yeah, I like that!" I said as Andrew pointed out a vest for me.

"That's what she said!" Alex shouted. I rolled my eyes, smacking his arm playfully.

"It's definitely cute though," I said.

"I'll buy it for you," Andy said.

"You can't keep spoiling mee!"

We laughed. I spotted the small tattoo and piercing shop next to Hot Topic. I grabbed Andy's hand and pulled him toward it.

"Andy, can I get my lip pierced?" I asked. He stopped in his tracks and stared at me, smiling. He slowly shook his head. Andrew and Alex started kind've laughing. I shot them a look to shut them up, smiling. Andrew laughed and hugged me. Alex, Andy and I started to discuss getting my lip pierced. Andrew disappeared behind us, looking at some shoes through a shop's window.

"Come on! Ashy wants her lip pierced. So come on!!" Alex yelled at him, motioning for him to come. I laughed as people walking by just stared at him. We all ran to the shop together.

~~~

"Yeah, right there," I said to the lady as she held my lip. Andy, Andrew, and Alex were watching.

"You're eyes might water a bit or you might feel a sting, but that's okay," she said. Andy came and sat beside me, squeezing my hand. I looked over to him for comfort as he smiled wamly. He kissed my hand.

"You'll be okay," he smiled. Then the lady pushed the needle into the right side of my lower lip. I winced a bit but tried to keep still. I tasted the irony red substance on my tongue and squeezed my eyes shut. I felt her loop the ring and close it around my lip. wiping the blood. 

"Well you did it," Andrew said, smiling widely.

"I know," I grinned.

"i'm so proud of you princess," Andy said, coming to hug me. He squeezed me tight and  kissed my cheek.

~~~~~~~~

A few hours later

~~~~~~~~

We all sat on the porch as the sub started to set. It was already almost dark. Alex came out and handed us all glow sticks.

"Yayy!!" I said, waving a purple one around. Everyone laughed.

"So..." Andrew sighed. "Do you really have to leave tomorrow?"

"Yeah, school," I sighed. He hugged me because he heard my voice crack. I felt hot tears come down my cheeks in the darkness.  Andy came over and sat beside me, kissing me. He hugged me and pulled me onto his lap.

"Stop crying...It'll work. I promise," he pleaded.

"I'm going to miss you..." I choked out. He shook his head sadly and kissed me once again trying to make me feel okay.

"Don't cry, for me?"

I looked at him straight in his crystal blue eyes.

"Tell me you love me again.."

He smiled slightly.

"I love you Ashley. More than anything in the world."

I gave him a sad smile. I was to go home tomorrow morning. I wasn't too thrilled.

"I love you too," I whispered as he slightly kissed me on the lips. It's amazing what he can do. And I'll so miss his lips against mine.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll miss you," Alex said as he hugged me. "I lovez you more than Andy does!" he  yelled, laughing. I cracked up laughing too. "Andy's literally going to go insane without you here," he whispered as we hugged.

"Keep my boyfriend sane, will you?" I asked quietly. He nodded and kissed my forehead. He let go and disappeared into the bathroom. No one else left to say goodbye to, besides the one it'd be hardest  to say bye to.

"Hey..." he said sadly as he stood in the doorway with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey..." I trailed off, trailing my eyes up and down his body. All of a sudden he had a playful glint in his eyes, and ran up to me, picking me up and hugging me tightly. He put me down and held both of my hands. I looked up at him and smiled. He immediately started to kiss me.

"You know, this is going to make it harder for me to leave..."

He just shrugged and went back to kissing me softly. He put his hand on his chest where his black rosary was. I smiled and kissed the side of his neck.

"I love you," I said, kissing his nose. It made him smile like a little kid.

"I love you too..here, take this," he said, sliding his rosary off. I took it unwillingly and put it on, playing with it in my fingers, admiring it.

"You need to quit spoiling me Andy Destrey," I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

"I know, but I enjoy very much to spoil my girlfriend," he smiled crookedly.

"I know you do."

I bit on my lip ring as I kissed him again. I took a deep breath and looked down.

"I'll text you. Do you have everything" he said s he grabbed my stuff and led me out the door.

"Yes, I do. Don't worry. Text me...and I can't wait 'til school's over," I smiled and stood outside.

"Remember, I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I smiled as I saw Marceline pull over in her car to pick me up. I walked toward the car and got in. I saw Alex and Andy stand on the front porch to bid us farewell. I waved, and made eye contact with Andy, making a heart with my hands. He did too, and his hand to his heart. I held mine to my heart too. As we drove away, I started to cry.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Marceline dropped me off, and I grabbed my bags, walking up to my house. I opened the door with my keys and went inside, looking around. The same wood finish and new house smell. It was quiet. I went upstairs and slipped away into my room, without saying anything to my dad who was at work. I felt tears come to my eyes again as I looked around. Loneliness. Silence. No one. I sat on my bed, wiping way my tears. My phone buzzed. I turned it on to see there was a text.

--------------------------------------------------

From: Andy Destrey

5:54PM

I miss you, and I want to hold you in my arms again. You are like no girl I've ever met before, everything I've ever wanted. I'm the luckiest guy on earth to have you. Ashley Juliet Crimson, I love you. <3

---------------------------------------------------

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay book 1 is finished! ;( lol. Book 2 is IN FACT up NOW!!! So go check it out :) <3 I love you all! and thank you for the 1500+ total views!!! :D yaay :) thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

325K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
84.9K 3.2K 38
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
862K 76K 37
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
692K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!