Wrong Number | Markiplier Tex...

By ArtsyDoodleBug

Don't you just hate when you text something personal and it's to the wrong person -- or in this case the righ... More

Wrong Number
Depression
Confessions
20 Questions
Worrying
Showing Support
What You Look Like
Friendship
Meet Me
Markimoo
Mompiler
Hang Out With Friends
Just Friends Wade
Gaming Together
Convention
Unknown Number
Present For A Friend
The Girlfriend
Doesn't Matter
I'm Sorry
314
Planes
California
Third Wheel
Regret
What To Do
TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YA LADDIES
Septiplier
Player 2
Modest Man
Not Cool Man
Seeing The Sights
Meet My Best Friend
Support
PAX Room
PAX Pannalist
PAX Final Day
You
Book 2

Tension

442 25 5
By ArtsyDoodleBug

Things hadn't really changed much the next morning from what I could fathom. I could tell Amy was not happy with her at all. Luckly, Jack and Wishuu were completely oblivious to the whole Amy wanting to gouge out my eyes ordeal.

Mark also seemed extra tired than usual since he must have not gotten a good night's sleep on the couch.

"I thought you had work today?"

Mark asked Amy during breakfast. We were all sitting at Mark's kitchen table. Mark sat at the head, Amy to his right then Wishuu next to her and beside Jack which then left me at the other end of the table leaving an empty chair between Mark and myself.

I didn't dare look up from my bowl of cereal because I could already feel Amy's eyes on me.

"Why? Eager to make another video?"

She asked plainly. To anyone else it would have seemed like a simple question, but to both Mark and I we knew better.

Amy was pissed.

And what was worse, I still had a whole week till the convention.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307 27 13
MATURE CONTENT!! (17+ ONLY) MAY CONTAIN- PHYSICAL ABUSE, MENTAL ABUSE, RAPE, AND ANY SEXUAL HARASSMENT OR ABUSE SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! It may tak...
49.5K 1.2K 23
You are a normal quirkless highschool student who just so happen to have a rough day at home and was gonna rant to your best friend about it. But wha...
248K 3.8K 49
Be careful with who you're texting.......
62 22 12
a chubby girl named Selena goes out with her friends one night and ended up getting a number of her crush. as she started to text the number she got...