Living with Justin Bieber

By cwritesforfun

Your mom tells you her best friend from high school and her family are visiting. The thing is are you expecti... More

Living With Justin Bieber
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Justin's POV
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Justin Bieber Appreciation Chapter
In honor of JB's Purpose Tour
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: The Zoo
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: THE CONCERT
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: See You Later- Justin's POV
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chaper 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
1K Reads
Chapter 27
Chapter 29: Justin's POV
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A Holiday Imagine
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: Justin's POV
Chapter 35
Shoutout !!!!!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: Justin's POV
Chapter 39 - Triple POV!!!
Chapter 40 - Another Triple POV!!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - Justin's POV
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Appreciation #2
Chapter 55 - Double POV
Chapter 56- Justin's POV
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Summer Imagine
Chapter 61: Graduation
Chapter 62- Double POV
Chapter 63: LA Trip: Day 1
Chapter 64: LA Trip: Day 2
Chapter 65: LA Trip: Day 3
Chapter 66: LA Trip: Day 4
Chapter 67: LA Trip: Day 5
Chapter 68: LA Trip Day 6
Chapter 69: LA Trip Day 7
Chapter 70: LA Trip Day 8
Chapter 71: LA Trip Day 9
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76- Purpose Tour
Chapter 77: Purpose Tour
Chapter 78: Purpose Tour
Chapter 79: Purpose Tour
Chapter 80: Purpose Tour/PopUp Shop
Chapter 81- Purpose Tour
THANKS :)
Chapter 82: Purpose Tour
Chapter 83: Purpose Tour
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88: Justin's POV
Chapter 89: Purpose Tour
Chapter 90: Purpose Tour
Chapter 91: Purpose Tour
Chapter 92: Purpose Tour
Chapter 93: Purpose Tour
Chapter 94: Purpose Tour
Chapter 95: Purpose Tour
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99: Christmas
Chapter 100: Valentine's Day
Chapter 101: Purpose Tour
Chapter 102: Purpose Tour
Chapter 103: Purpose Tour
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106: Justin's POV
Chapter 107
Chapter 108: Bachelorette Weekend
Chapter 109: Bachelor Weekend
Chapter 110
Chapter 111: Wedding
Chapter 112: Honeymoon
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
THANK YOU!!!!

Chapter 28

86 4 0
By cwritesforfun

I wake up hearing an alarm go off and I see an arm wrapped around my waist. The light is coming through the blinds and curtains on the window, so I can see Xander. Oh my little cutie. Xander groans and says "Ugh. Why are alarms so annoying?" I reply "Morning to you two." He reaches over and turns his alarm off. He then says "Since I spent the night, we technically have a few more minutes of relaxation because now I don't have to pick you up before we go. I liked sleeping in this bed with you. I was at peace during my sleep and it felt great." I reply "I liked it too." Xander puts his arm over his eyes and lays there. Okay why doesn't he want to get up. I decide to surprise & get him up, so I lean over his lips and I kiss him. He doesn't respond at first because he is surprised, but soon enough he kisses back. I pull away after a few seconds and I say "Come on. Get up. Let's get some breakfast." Xander replies "I don't want to get up though." Ugh why are boys so annoying the morning? None of them ever want to get up in the morning, except my brother. He pops right up and starts doing chores. I'm always surprised. Xander snaps his fingers and I'm back from my thoughts. Whoops. I didn't realize that I went into my own little world. Xander exclaims "Clarissa, where did you go?" I smile and reply "Into my thoughts is where I went. Sorry I got sidetracked." He laughs and he rolls off the bed onto his feet. He holds his hand out and I take it. I get off my bed and we walk into the kitchen.

Once we enter the kitchen, Xander says "Okay what do you have here in this apartment?" I reply "Croissants, bagels, cereal, eggs, probably biscuit and pancake mix. Oh and fruit and fruit to use for smoothies. What do you usually like to eat for breakfast?" He replies "Wow. I like this place already. I mean wow to the food options. We have like nothing. I'm not even kidding." I hear the front door open & I see Alexander and Alexis walk in. Huh? What are they doing here? I move closer to Xander and he smiles at me. Idk what Alexis will try to do or what she will do or even what she will say.

Alexis walks into the kitchen with Alexander following her. Alexis says "They have nothing at their apartment to eat, so we came over. What are you guys having?" Xander replies "We haven't decided what to have yet. Clarissa was just telling me options." Alexis replies "Okay well, Clarissa, do you want to split a smoothie & have croissants?" I reply "Sure. What about the boys?" She responds "Uh... you guys can have anything. What do you want?" Alexander replies "If you have bagels, I'll take a bagel." Xander agrees "I'll have a bagel too." I walk over to the bread area and I show them the bagels. I say "One or two and what do you want on them?" They both agree to have two bagels each and they'll put cream cheese on it themselves. I put bagels on plates and I hand them out. I give Alexis her croissant and I put mine on the table. I take out the smoothie stuff and I make a smoothie. It blends and I pour it into cups. I bring them over to the table and I sit down in my spot. Why the heck did I do all that work for everyone? Why did Alexis decide not to help? Oh well I guess that's how she is now. Xander says "Thanks for breakfast Clarissa." Ok at least he said thank you. I'm not surprised he said thanks first though. Alexander says "Yeah thank you." Alexis finally adds "Thanks." I reply "You're welcome." We keep eating and we all finish soon-ish.

I walk to my room and I grab another simple dress. I walk into the bathroom and I change. Ugh I miss Justin. We wouldn't have to deal with all of this. Ugh. Why is my life confusing and weird? I walk out the bathroom and back into my room. Xander is sitting on my bed. He stands up and walks to me. He says "I want to ask you if you need a hug because Alexis was mean. She bossed you around and I felt horrible. Also, you look beautiful. So, want a hug?" I nod and he wraps his arms around me. I say "Thank you for the hug and for calling me beautiful. Also, I'm glad you said thank you first earlier. I kind of guessed you would." He replies "Welcome babe. I know manners. The other two apparently don't. Alright, I'm going to go change." He leaves the hug and goes to change in the bathroom. Meanwhile, I get my stuff together and I put it by my door. I put on some jewelry while Xander walks back in. I finish and I see his outfit. He has jeans and a t-shirt on, but he looks really good. I say "You look really good today Xander." He smirks and replies "I try my best. Thanks." I smile and I put my shoes on. We kiss before we leave the apartment for college.

We get into his car and he starts driving. Xander asks "Have you told Alexis about me staying another day?" Oh dang it. I answer "Not yet. I'll call text her right now." I take my phone out and I pull Alexis' messages up. I text Hey Alexis! So, Xander left his homework at our apartment and I told him to leave it. He is staying tonight as well. If you want, I'll kick him out after. I hope this is okay and I hope you and Alexander are having a great time. I then close my phone.

I say "Okay I texted her. Now, how many classes do you have today?" He replies "I have three. Two morning back to back with only 5 minutes between them and an hour lunch break then one more class." I reply "Okay. I have a similar set up to my day. Want to eat lunch together?" He replies "Sure. I'll text you after class or you can if you finish before me." I reply "Sounds great to me." We keep driving and we arrive at a parking lot. He pulls in and he parks.

We walk to the area where the buildings are and we head our separate ways. I walk inside the building and I head to my first class. Alexis isn't in my class, which is good. I take a seat and I open my notebook. This class is apparently about Business and Accounting. It is a required course that has to be taken for a business major. I take notes on everything and I collect homework. I head out the class to my next class.

I check my schedule to see the room number and I head there. I walk in and I take a seat. I hear "Clarissa! Is that you?" I turn to my side to see Alexis. I say "Hi Alexis. Are you in this class too?" Oh no she better not be here. I mean I guess I do have to face her sooner rather than later. She replies "Yes I'm so excited. Could I sit next to you?" I reply "Yeah sure." She sits next to me and gets her stuff out. Our class begins before I talk to her. The Professor begins and teaches the lesson. We grab our packets of work and we head out.

Alexis and I walk out the class together and then we walk outside. I take my phone out and I text Xander Hey! Just got out of class! I'm outside. I then close my phone and I put my phone away. Alexis says "Do you mind if I run into the apartment later to grab some clothes for tomorrow? I know you and Xander are heading there after class." I reply "Of course you can Alexis." She replies "Okay. I'll be fast when I go inside. Also, I'm grabbing a bagel and a croissant, so we don't intrude your breakfast." I nod and smile. Gosh I hate this. I exclaim "Alexis, I want to talk when you come back to the apartment. I need to just say some stuff. Are you alright with that? And will you bring an open mind to the talking?" She gasps and replies "Clarissa, of course I will be alright with it. Now, open mind will be tricky, but I will try to have one yes." I smile and reply "Thank you." Okay step one: plan to discuss everything is a check. Now we wait until tomorrow. She then exclaims "How about when I come over today, we discuss all of this. Then, I stay the night with Alexander and I mull things over. Then, I tell you my opinion the next day over breakfast." Wow I guess maybe what the heck? I answer "Sure let's do it." Okay well I guess that is good. Idk what to think. I mean wow who would've thought she would be open to this. I guess you can't judge everyone before you really know them.

We keep sitting there in silence until the boys arrive, which feels like forever. Xander gasps when he sees us, then quickly closes his mouth. He says "Ready Clarissa?" I nod and stand up. I link hands with Xander and we head to the car. He opens the door for me and I get in. He then gets in and starts the car. He says "Okay what happened? Last time I checked, you were mad at Alexis for being so rude to you. Now what? You two are sitting together." I respond "Well, she first told me she needed to grab some clothes for tomorrow and she was swinging by later. Then, I tell her we have to discuss stuff when she gets back the day after tomorrow. She then propose the idea to discuss today and she'll give me her opinion over breakfast tomorrow. I agreed because I need to get this weight off of my shoulders. What do you think?" Xander replies "I'm glad you are finally discussing this with her. I'm surprised she wanted to talk today. She seems like the type of girl to not to this. Wow I guess you can't judge someone just by a little time. " I nod and we keep driving.

Xander pulls the car into this pizza place parking lot. He parks and says "They have great pizza here." We get out and we walk inside. We order a few slices of pizza because here you can just order slices instead of a whole pizza. Wow. Mind blown. We take our seats after we get the pizza. We start eating and dang this is such good pizza. Oh my gosh yum. I exclaim "Wow this really is great pizza." Xander laughs and replies "I'm glad you like it." We finish eating and we walk out. We get in the car and we drive back to the campus.

We arrive and we get out of the car. We walk to the campus and I say "How many more minutes until your next class?" He replies "Oh about eight minute. I'll make it. Don't worry. How many minutes until your next class?" I answer "Oh 10 minutes." He nods and walks closer. He wraps his arms around my back under my backpack. He leans in and we kiss.

After the kiss, I say "I liked that. I missed it." Xander laughs and smirks. He then says "Okay. I'm heading to class. Bye and see you later." We wave and we part our ways. I head to my next class. It ends up being pretty interesting and I like it. I take my notes, get my homework, and I then leave the room. I walk outside and I wait for Xander. He arrives and we hop in the car. We drive back to the apartment and we walk upstairs. Xander says "Clarissa, I'm going to go get some clothes from my apartment, but I will be right back unless Alexander is back because then I know you girls will be talking. I want to give you guys space and not interrupt you." I smile and reply "Thank you caring boyfriend." He laughs and kisses me on the cheek.

I unlock the apartment door and I walk in. I lock the door behind me and I walk to my room. I toss my backpack and shoes into my room. I walk out and to Alexis' room. The door is open and I see Alexis. I say "Alexis may I come in to talk?" She replies "Yes come right in." I walk in and I take a seat on her bed across from her.

Alexis starts the conversation by saying "Okay I have an open mind. Tell me what is going on." I answer "Alright. Now know this is super hard for me because I don't want to lose you as a friend. I'm so happy I met you and I feel like you are good friend. Good so far?" She replies "Okay. I'm ready." I begin "Well, I honestly just wish you wouldn't snap at me for giving you tips on stuff. Yes, I know I told you to do your homework today rather than tomorrow, but I just didn't want you to feel stressed. I do realize you have a different homework strategy that works for you and helps you get it all done. I just wanted to suggest an idea, you can just calmly tell me you would rather do it your own way. It wouldn't hurt my feelings. Also, let me know when I'm going to be making breakfast or meals for everyone because I thought you would help me this morning, but you didn't and I was sort of mad. That's all I have to say." She nods and looks like she is processing it all. Okay I guess that is good. I exclaim "Please don't overthink too much. I really want you to stay as my roommate here." She nods and sits there. I ask "Have anything you want to tell me?" She replies "Actually yes. I have a few things." Oh no what did I do. I feel like I have been nice. She says "Well to begin, you are so kind. Like how can one person be this positive and kind to everyone. It freaks me the trick out because I can tell Alexander is still interested in you. He watches you when we are all together and he liked you making breakfast. Even though, you barely did anything. Also, you and Justin are friends. Just keep your talks on the down low to me because I don't want to hear about it. Then, I'll get jealous and I'll feel like you and I can't be as good as friends. Also, it bothers me how cute you and Xander are together. You can't do anything about it. It just bothers me for some reason. I just hope Alexander and I get to that level of cuteness one day. That's all I have to say. I mean none of it was really bad. I just needed it to be out there." I nod and smile. Well okay. I'm too kind, Don't talk about Justin, and Xander + me are cute! Got it! I exclaim "Well I'll head to my room now. You can think about this and tomorrow morning, I'll be ready for whatever happens." She nods and I walk out.

I walk inside my room and I open my phone. I text Xander Okay. I just talked with her and she is getting her stuff together now. You can come over in like 5 minutes maybe or now. Whatever you want. He texts back Okay. I'll grab my stuff. I then close my phone and I take my homework out. I need to finish what I didn't do last night. Whoops. I hear my door open and I see Alexis. She says "I'm leaving. I'll see you tomorrow at breakfast." I wave and say "Bye Alexis. See you tomorrow." She closes the door and walks out.

I hear a knock on the front door and I get up. I walk to the door and I unlock it. I let Xander in and we head to my room. He tosses his bag on the ground and walks over to me. He holds my hands and says "How was it?" I reply "Well it was okay I guess. She is thinking over it tonight and giving me her opinion tomorrow morning. She looked like she was really having to process everything. I mean she also told me that we are very cute together, which was nice to hear." He says "Well that's good I guess." He then laughs and hugs me. It feels good to be in his arms. We hug and then he wraps his arms around my waist. We then proceed to kiss.

After, I say "Want a snack while we work on homework?" He nods and we walk out. We each get a glass of water and bowl of Cheez-It's. They are so yummy and I could eat them forever. We bring them back to my room and we work on homework for a few hours.

My stomach growls and I know I must be hungry. I ask "Are you hungry? Should we order something? Want to make something?" He says "Let's see what you have here first, then we can decide what to do." I reply "Okay." We walk out my room and to the kitchen. He looks in the fridge, freezer, and the pantry. He then says "How about we unfreeze some veggies in your freezers? You make noodles and we mix them. That's what I call delicious." Yum. I reply "Okay. That sounds really good. I'll get pasta started." I boil some water and I grab some pasta. I pour it in and I start boiling it. Xander starts heating up veggies and mixing them for dinner. The noodles finish boiling and I pour them through the bowl that takes the water out. I then bring the bowl over and I mix some butter in the noodles. I say "Okay. I'm ready." We then mix our noodles and veggies together. We make bowls and bring them to the table. We each pour glasses of water and we sit down.

Xander says "Clarissa don't start eating yet." I hold my hands up as if to surrender and I say "Okay. Why?" He replies "I want a picture to show the food we made and because I want to post this in a few weeks when I'm ready to put it out there I'm in a relationship. You understand we will wait to release pictures of each other yet right? I mean I have nothing against you." I smile and I put hands down. I say "Well I haven't taken any random pictures of you yet, so don't worry. Yes I do understand you want to wait. I agree with you. So, want me to smile and have two thumbs up?" He laughs and says "Sure." I smile and hold two thumbs up. He takes the picture and I say "Now my turn." He laughs and does the same pose. Haha. He looks hilarious doing this. I take the picture and him getting ready to take it because why not have candids of your boyfriend. Am I right or what? I then close my phone and I set it on the table face down.

I ask "May I start to eat now?" Xander laughs and says "Yes your can." I start eating my dinner. Yum. We did good. Xander asks "How were your classes today?" I reply "Oh they were good. I liked them and I definitely will become good at business when I take them. How were your classes?" He laughs and replies "Oh they went fine. We did so much work and we are starting labs Thursday and next week. It'll be fun just time consuming. I'll let you know what days I won't be able to drive you home or whatever. Somedays we have to stay & work on labs and such." I answer "Okay. Those will be sad days because I won't get to be with you." He replies "I know, but we will make it work because after all we live like 10 rooms away from each other." We keep eating.

We finish eating and we put the dishes in the sink. I'll clean them soon or whatever. Xander says "I'm not having dessert tonight." I reply "Okay. I'm not hungry for any either." We walk back to my room and I go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and I walk back in my room. Xander goes to the bathroom and he comes back in. We kiss and he says "I liked that kiss. It tasted minty." I laugh and say "Very minty fresh." He smiles and we go back to homework.

I set a timer for 9 PM because then I know it will be for sure crunch time and I need to work faster. I need to go to bed semi-early.

I keep working until my timer goes off. I turn it off and I keep working. I'm actually almost down, which is great. Xander asks "What was that alarm for?" I answer "Oh it was to tell me it was 9 o'clock now." He replies "Oh wow. Well I'm almost done." I reply "Me too." We keep working on work ...

I finally finish all my work and I check my phone. It is apparently 10:00 PM. Wow. I worked for another whole hour. I pack my homework up and I then sit on the ground by Xander. I ask "How much more do you have? I just finished all my stuff for tomorrow." He takes a second before answering "I just finished too." I reply "Yay. I'm going to change and then we can go to bed." He nods and I grab my pajamas. I walk to the bathroom and I change into pajamas. I then bring my clothes back to my room. I toss my dirty clothes in the hamper and I walk over to Xander who is sitting on my bed. He must've changed while I was changing.

I kiss him on the cheek and he turns to kiss me on the lips. After the kiss, I crawl to my side of the bed. I lay down. He sets an alarm and he sets his phone down. He lays down and turns off the light. I cuddle next to him and we fall asleep.

....................................

Yay! Another chapter!
I hope you liked this chapter!

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I sure did:)
What did you do for Thanksgiving??

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 6K 48
What will happen when life gives you a chance to meet and actually go on Tour with your idol, Justin Bieber himself for three months ? "You are frien...
8.8K 366 37
Natasha Coleman,17 year old student,Is forced to move in with her cousin Ryan butler after she got suspended from her old school as her mother was fe...
30.6K 891 8
Your life is just as normal as every other teenage's life. You've got an older brother, and a mom and dad that loves you dearly, or so you thought. ...
190K 3.3K 59
Jamie Collins and Justin Bieber have been friends since they were 5. They both secretly liked each other for a while but didn't tell anyone not wanti...