Yesterday Is Never Coming Bac...

By GoodLuckCharm0

Joey and Shane found each other over and over again, having dealt with the advantages and struggles of love... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Yesterday Is Never Coming Back [Shoey]

2.6K 16 1
By GoodLuckCharm0

Joey and Shane found each other over and over again, having dealt with the advantages and struggles of love. Now, they're married, living in Los Angeles with their adopted daughter Fay. They have the perfect life, but there are a lot of people, jealous people, who want their ideal life to be destroyed. Will they last in love, or will things take a bad turn?

This fanfic is a sequel to 'Tomorrow Will Be A Better Day (A Shoey Fanfic)'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 895 35
Shane and Lisa have been married for a year and have a child. But when Joey gets in the way and Shane's child dies. What will happen? Shane loves Joe...
4.7K 213 24
His lips were soft. I could still feel them pressed against mine. It was unlike anything I've ever felt... And it wasn't real. It was a dare. Ever si...
39.5K 955 15
Shane is a boy on 17 years old. His mom found new love in a new town. It's two years after they started to date and now finely moving in. The guy his...
123K 2.8K 46
Joey Graceffa have hold into a seared under his whole life. His the only human with two different genders, at least down to. This is why he never fel...