925 {Gif Series}

Par tinyoranges

Multiple fandom gif series Plus

Intro
Barry Allen {1}
Isaac Lahey {1}
Olivia Dunham {1}
Morgan Brody {1}
Tenth Doctor {1}
Stiles Stilinski {1}
Mazikeen {1}
Zoe Benson {1}
Draco Malfoy {1}
The Eleventh Doctor {1}
Lydia Martin {1}
Aria Montgomery {1}
Tate Langdon {1}
Emily Feilds {1}
Dolores Abernathy {1}
Not important but just a thanks
I Hate Having To Say This
Stiles Stilinski {2}

Scott McCall {1}

142 5 0
Par tinyoranges

Scott when you accidentally say you love him for the first time.

You and Scott were finally taking a break from the supernatural. You finally got him to watch Star Wars, not like you wanted too. Stiles had forced you too.

You were sitting on his bed, Scotts large arms around your as your laptop sat in his lap. You were watching the movie for a while, but then your attention changed to Scott and his beautiful expressions. You watched as he became extremely excited, to yelling at the storm troupers for trying to kill Han Solo. You were so into it that you didn't hear yourself mutter those three words neither of you exchanged.

Your eyes widened once you realized what you said. Your face practically turned into a tomato as Scott slowly looked up at you with a large smile on his lips and a sparkle in his eyes.

"Did you just say...?"

Question:

Would you either have Derek die for you or you die for Stiles?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

36.1K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...
128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
18.1K 606 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...