My Beast and My Male.

By whiskeysheeran

My book has been #272, #154 and #177 in Werewolf. Lincoln Rylan is a human, so why is she being terrorized by... More

Chapter 1- Hand into An Arm.
Chapter 2- All Over TV.
Chapter 3- Burning Neck & Beast.
Chapter 4- Meeting Hell and Justin.
Chapter 5- Room 167 .
Chapter 6- As in Where The Devil Lives?
Chapter 7- It Hurts.
Chapter 8- Bound.
CAST LIST SO FAR!
Chapter 9- Actually.
Chapter 10- Blush.
Chapter 11- Princess.
Chapter 12-No!
Chapter 13- Hearing your Thoughts?
Chapter 14- Elissa and Tim / I am Luna.
Chapter 15- Water turned Red / The Girls are Back!.
Chapter 16- Heightened Hearing!
Chapter 17- Decorations & Lights.
Chapter 18- Don't Burn The house Down!
Chapter 19- Justin is Sobbing.
Chapter 20- These are My Confessions // Surprise Girlfriend.
Chapter 22- Are You Pregnant With my Son?
Chapter 23-Deal With It Better Day by Day.
Chapter 24-Klaus Frances!
Chapter 25- Not Breaking Our lips Apart / One and Only Hell!
Chapter 26- A Pack Celebration // You Owe Me One! Pt. 1!
Chapter 27- Pack Celebration //I Lose My Wolf More and More Each Day. Pt 2.
Chapter 28- My Friend at The Swift // Not Your Problem.
Chapter 29 - Deny her Trying To Set Me Up.
Chapter 30- I'm Afraid, Because of You.
Chapter 31- Wanna go See Daddy, Hell?
Chapter 32- Out With Traven! / He's Totally Fucking Himself!!
Chapter 33- She Won't Be Alone. // I'd Feel Bad.
HAPPY NOTE!
Chapter 34- I'm A Rogue In My Own Pack Lands // Lincoln, Upstairs!
Chapter 35- Felt The Tears Fall / Aunt Martha!
Chapter 36- Running Lose in His Own Pack Lands / Training More.
Chapter 37- I am A Rogue / Our Future Alpha is Born.
Chapter 38- The New Rogue// Yearning For my Male!
Chapter 39- We are Showing Lincoln You're A Beast// Training with William.
Chapter 40- I've Been Cursed // Where is My Male?
Chapter 41- Curse of The Red // Do you Doubt My Ability to be a Luna?
Chapter 42- Hell Has His first Shift // We are Not Together, I don't think.
Chapter 43- Hell Has to Kill The One He Loves The Most/ Franklin and Kaden.
Chapter 44- Nice to Meet You, Victoria // You Will Not Hold my Male.
Chapter 45- Feel The Pain I Feel // Black Magic Used, She Slept With my Mate.
Chapter 46- I reject you, Ryan Frances // Janet Newsome?
THANKFUL NOTE-!

Chapter 21- Christmas Eve! // Baby Bump!

3.9K 183 5
By whiskeysheeran

Lincoln's p. o. v

Today, I've rushed and quickly put our Christmas tree up. I've decorated and put lights on in a record time, I placed a few on the outside of the house.

" Hello? " I asked as I answered my phone.

" Collie? "

" Traven. " I answered.

" I know you're not speaking to-" He started, but I cut him off.

" Don't say his name. " I groaned.

" I know you're not speaking to him. We have Christmas presents, the back has bought many for the girls, because we planned for them to be here for Christmas. If you're not busy, I'd love to come get you so the girls can open the presents. It's early and I can have you back by anytime you need. " He was begging.

" I don't want to see him or her. " I spoke, I couldn't bring myself to say their names.

" I won't even tell them you're coming. Can I come get you? " He asked.

" I'm trusting you I won't see them. See you soon. " I said as I hung up and placed my phone on the charger and I walked upstairs and dressed myself in skinny jeans, a cute top and a cardigan with ankle booties. I scrunched my hair and twisted some back. I applied some mascara and eyeliner, red lipstick and I then went and dressed the girls as I already knew Traven was on his way, I could hear the cars through the phone. I allowed the girls to play as I packed their diaper bag. I fed the girls a quick little meal and I left them surrounded in toys as I stacked the Christmas boxes back up into the basement. I went back upstairs and put on deodorant and perfume.

I gave Franklin some food and his Christmas blanket to snuggle with. I pat his head as he slobbered on it.

I smiled as Traven pulled into my driveway, knowing where I lived? I had no clue how he knew. I got the girls jackets on and got them into their carseats and walked out, buckling them in as I sat up front with Traven.

" We've all missed you. " Traven said as he started driving back.

" I'm sure not all. " I laughed as I placed the diaper bag into the floor and put my seat belt on.

" He has. She's been asking me why he's been acting different. " He said.

" Sucks for her. " I winced as I placed my hand on my stomach.

" What's wrong? Do I need to stop? " He asked as he looked at me and then back to the road.

" No.. Just a bug. " I lied as I placed my hand back on my leg.

" If you say so. " He smiled. I pulled on my size bigger shirt so it wasn't clinging to my body.

" Yeah, it is. " I laughed at him.

" I bet my girls have missed me. " He said as he looked back in the mirrors at them.

" Oh for sure. They've been crying for you all the time. " I rolled my eyes.

" Uncle Traven," He said as the girls giggled.

As music blasted through the car, cars passing, we soon arrived.

" Why did I agree to come? " I bit my lip and tears filled my eyes.

" Calm down. We can try and make this quick. " He said as he got out, getting the girls. I prayed he didn't fall as I followed behind him with Olivia. As we stepped inside, everyone smiled at us.

" You've brought the girls! It is a Christmas miracle! Let's get these presents open! " She cheered and I let Traven take them as I walked behind him, standing back as Traven held them both and helped them, knowing that he was loving it.

I grabbed myself a bottle of water as I walked around the kitchen.

" Who are you? " Some brunette snapped at me.

I've never seen her before, so I sure know who she is.

" Lincoln. "

" I'm Layla. You're name is a boys name. " She cringed.

" Well, obviously not as it's my name and I'm a girl. " I said as I walked towards the trashcan, my heels clinking against the ground as I tossed my bottle.

" Wait.. Lincoln as in Hell's mate? " She smirked.

" We have a winner. " I laughed at her.

" Aw, how does it feel to be picked second from your mate? " She smiled at me.

" Aw, how does it feel knowing that he truly doesn't know who he loves me? How does it feel knowing I've been at this pack house everyday, with him, in his bed until only a few days ago. " I winked at her as I walked out of the kitchen, placing my hand on my belly as I pulled it away as I seen Traven's eyes on it.

" Lincoln, I didn't know you were here." Hell's voice broke behind me.

" I was hoping you wouldn't. " I said as I didn't turn around, I continued watching my girls.

" You're my mate.. I need you.. I just don't know if I want you as much as I do her. " He said.

" Okay. " I shrugged as I looked down at my bulging stomach.

Yes, I'm pregnant. I'm 3 months pregnant, slowly starting to show and I don't know what to do. I don't want Layla to be my child's stepmother. I'm not telling Hell.

" Please look at me. " His broken voice broke me.

" It won't do any good. " I said as my voice cracked.

" Hell, baby. " Layla's voice entered my ears," I see why you chose me. " She whispered, but loud enough to where I could here.

Hell growled at her, pushing her against the wall. I closed my eyes as I walked over to Traven and sat behind him as he raised his eyes from my stomach to my face and I looked at my girls, helping them place the trash into a trash bag and stacking the girls new toys. I thanked everyone for the gifts and Traven took them to the car, I let many have time with the girls as I sat on the couch.

" Luna? " An elderly asked as she looked at my stomach, I sat up and pulled my shirt so it wasn't making it obvious.

" I'll be back. " I smiled as I walked upstairs for a bathroom. I stood in there and raised my shirt up as I ran my hand over my stomach.

I was pregnant.

" Oh," I jumped as the door was pushed open.

" You're? " They gasped.

It was Layla.

" No. " I denied as I put my shirt down," I was trying to get a stain out of my shirt. " I said as I washed my hands and tried to pass her, but it won't work.

" Hell will choose you, if he knows. " She gasped.

" He isn't going to know. I wouldn't want a thing like you to anything in my child's life. " I snapped.

" Great. I'm glad you plan to keep it a secret. Carry on. " She smiled.

I almost marched right over to Hell and told him, only to piss her off, but I did not want to bring my child's life into my petty ass drama.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 48K 26
I stopped running as i entered a clearing, sitting back on my haunches when suddenly i smelled the most amazing scent. "MATE" my wolf screamed at me...
1.1M 56.3K 23
What happens when you have two ruthless alphas right next to each other? Well let's just say that it can't be good. Alpha Ace Winter has been an alph...
1.7M 47.2K 46
"I set a alarm for a twelve o'clock so I could be the first one tell you happy birthday... happy birthday." I'm seventeen now. I turned the complete...
297K 7.2K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...