Open when letters..

By openwhenletters

More

Open now!
Open on new years eve..
Open when you're sad...
Open when you're bored, January..
Open on valentines day..
Open when you miss me..
Open when you feel lost..
Open when you need a reminder of why I love you..
Open when you want to listen to songs that reminds me of you..
Open when you're stressed..
Open when you're sick..
Open when you're feeling insecure..
Open when you want to know why my heart beats..
Open when you need a laugh..
Open when you had a bad dream..
Open when you feel like distance is so much..
Open when you're worried about me..
Open when we break up..

Open when we fight..

61.6K 76 2
By openwhenletters

If we fight and I said something stupid. I'm sorry. I only said that because I was mad. Please forgive me. Just give me a little time to think things over. And when you talk to me again, just tell me you love me and you were sorry and you want to stop fighting with me already. I love you more than you could ever imagine. Sorry, if I'm bipolar. I'm not perfect, I say stupid things. I get easily mad over nothing. My mood swings like a see-saw. I change my mind like changing my clothes. I talk a lot when I'm sad. But no matter what, I can bet you that no one else could love you more than I do. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 31.4K 50
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
615K 17.9K 23
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
1.1M 27.7K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...