Stuck On You

Galing kay kywildcat28

Sequel to Stuck In The Middle With You. When Ebony comes home from college, she's told herself that she's rea... Higit pa

Excited to see me?
It hurt me too.
I hope your expectations aren't high.
Can I join you?
How many marshmallows can you fit into your mouth?
Quit being stupid.
Night Superman. (Flashback)
It's not a bad idea.
Pull up a chair.
That's so awkward.
You're such a momma's boy.
Déjà vu right?
I always come back.
Why are you on my floor?
You're cute.
How do I fix this?
Did you have fun riding my little brother?
They don't kill people.
That's not fair.
Gonna yell at me now?
Take that as a warning. (Flashback)
Cake it is.
Your outfit says otherwise. (Flashback)
I expect this from him.
He took my shoes.
I'm not gonna lie. (Flashback)
I think she's hilarious.
Don't hurt my woman!
Did I say I was interested?
No more marriage jokes.
Only on the outside. (Flashback)
Enjoy your free dinner.
You named me after the Dark Lord!

It's all he knows.

3.2K 44 8
Galing kay kywildcat28

The next to two days felt like they dragged on forever. Not necessarily because I missed Bryan, but because I had nothing to do. Josh and Adam basically had the whole summer planned out and I really didn't want to interrupt that with my presence. Sarah and Zach were planning a way to break the news to Zach's parents about the baby. Tyler had Melanie to entertain. So I was stuck by myself unless I wanted to go hang out with Bently, which would have been awkward no matter what. Needless to say I was bored out of my mind. That could be the reason I am now sitting on a stool in front of my counter, watching coffee drip down into the pot. I don't know why I'm making coffee because I hate the stuff. I guess this is what happens when you have nothing to do.

"Wow...you really are lost without me aren't you."

I spun around to face Tyler. "No. I'm bored."

"Because you don't have me to entertain you." He said.

"How exactly do you get your head up your ass as far as you have?"

He laughed. "Very funny. So what do you want to do today?"

What is he talking about? Does it really matter what I want to do? He should be asking Melanie what she wants to do. She gets the final say.

"I didn't know I was spending the day with you." I mumbled.

"Well why wouldn't you be?" He asked. "Melanie left, so I'm all yours now."

Oh my God! I completely forgot that Melanie was leaving today. The thought put a little smile on my face. Not because I didn't like her, because I do. But like Tyler said, I have him all to myself now.

"So," he nudged me. "What do you want to do?"

I bit my lip. I might regret asking this, but I've wanted to do this since he got here. "Would you be willing to give me a ride on that sexy motorcycle?"

His grin got wider and he nodded. "You really don't even have to ask baby."

~~~

Adrenaline. Every time I get on one of these things, that's all I feel. The speed, the wind hitting your face, the absolute terrifying fear that everything around you is bigger than you and more dangerous. The car in front of us was apparently going too slow for Tyler's liking, so he went around it. As we sped up, I pulled myself closer to him to keep me from flying off. I knew I wouldn't anyway, but it felt like I would.

Tyler turned on to a side road and we slowed down quickly. My grip around him loosened. I hadn't realized I was hanging on to him so tightly. I'm surprised he could even breathe.

He pulled into a parking lot of a little ice cream shop. I was kinda in the mood for some actual food, but who turns down ice cream?

"How was that?" He asked, as got off the bike.

I smiled. "Amazing."

"I'm assuming you've done that before?"

"Yeah. Bryan has one. It's not as nice as this though."

"What year is it?"

I shrugged.

"What kind is it?"

I shrugged again.

He sighed. "What color is it?"

"Blue." I smiled.

He laughed. "At least you know something about it. You want cookies and cream right?"

"Yes please." He remembered my favorite flavor of ice cream. Sweet.

I leaned back on the bike while I waited for him. I haven't heard from Bryan today. I'm sure he's busy with family. It's his grandma's birthday and they're having a party, so he'll probably call me after he leaves there. I want to talk to him now though. I miss him.

"Here you go baby." Tyler said, handing me my ice cream.

"That was fast." I said.

"Well it's not like there are a lot of people around."

I looked around the parking lot and noticed he was right. There was an older couple sitting on the bench, but other than that it was just us.

"So," He said. "What's been going on with you? I mean, you go to college and all you have to tell me about is Bryan? There has to be more."

I laughed. "What do you want to know Tyler?"

He thought for a second. "What's your major?"

"Journalism."

"Since when do you write?" He asked.

I looked at him in disbelief. "Since forever. You knew that."

"No I didn't. You never told me and I never read anything you wrote."

"Only because I don't like people to read it."

"Not even me?" He asked.

I shrugged. "You're an artist. You know how it is when you don't want anyone to see your drawings. I just don't like people to read my stuff."

"I always let you see my drawings."

"Because they were all of me!" I laughed.

"I still let you see them!"

I rolled my eyes. "I'll try to dig something up and let you read it. Will that make you happy?"

"Yes." He smiled.

The thought of him reading anything of mine made me nervous. I don't think he'll say anything bad about it. He'll tell me it's amazing and that I should have showed him a long time ago. I just feel like he'll find the hidden meanings in everything. My feelings and opinions are hidden in everything I write.

"Why don't you curl your hair anymore?" He mumbled.

Because you left me and the only reason I started to was for you. "I just don't feel like putting that much effort into it."

"I love it curly." I'm not sure if I was meant to hear that or not, so I just ignored it. "Does Bryan like it straight like this?"

"It's all he knows." I answered.

"He never seen your hair curled?"

"Nope. I haven't curled it since the day you left."

He looked down. I really need to stop bringing that up. "Why?"

"You were the only one who was ever told me they liked it. If Bryan told me he liked curly hair, I would curl it," I explained. "He hasn't, so I don't."

He didn't say anything for a long time. When he did I was almost done with my ice cream.

"You wanna drive this thing?" He asked, patting the bike.

I looked at him wide eyed. "Are you being serious? Do you want to see this thing in pieces?"

He smiled. "You won't wreck. I'll help you."

"I am the most uncoordinated person in the world, and you want me to drive your Harley?" I asked. I can not believe he's actually asking me to do this.

"Yes." He answered simply.

I sighed. "Ok."

~~~

I sat there looking at the road ahead of me. This was a completely deserted road so we didn't have to worry about other cars. I pretty much knew the gears because I've seen Bryan drive his enough times.

"You ready?" Tyler asked.

I shook my head. "No."

"Baby, listen to me. You don't have to go fast. I'll help you, you just have to trust me. Do you trust me?"

I looked up at him. After everything I went through after he left me I probably shouldn't ever trust him again...but I have to. There's no way I can stop. "Yes."

He smiled a small smile. "Good."

I feel like there was a double meaning in his question, but I didn't feel like calling him out on it. I'll have plenty of time to do that later. At least I will if I don't die here.

"Ready?"

"As I'll ever be."

"Ok. Whenever you're ready just do what I taught you...and DON'T close your eyes. Nothing good ever comes from that."

I rolled my eyes. "I won't."

I took a deep breath, switched it into gear, and let my hand of the clutch slowly. Let me tell you, riding on the back of one of these, that's fun. Driving one is something else completely indescribable. I felt every rush I felt when I was on the back, but they were intensified.

I'm not sure how far I was supposed to go, but I didn't really want to stop. I actually wasn't sure if I was going to be able to stop. I'm going so fast, I think if I were to break, I'll fly off. If I don't stop then I'll probably hit a tree or something. So I did the smartest thing I could think of. I pressed the break and put my feet down. Stupid thing to do.

As soon as my feet hit the ground, my ankle felt like someone had twisted it around all the way around. The bike didn't stop, but kept on going, right out from under me. I fell to the ground, cursing Tyler in my head for even letting me do this in the first place. It didn't take him long to get over to me either.

"Shit shit shit! Are you ok? Why would you put your feet down Ebony? You were doing so well, why did you do that?" He asked, crouching beside me.

"I told you I would screw up, and no I'm not ok. My ankle hurts like hell."

He moved down to my feet. I'm surprised he hasn't go to look at his bike once. I'm pretty sure the thing is still running.

"It's swelling," he looked up at me. "I'm really sorry Eb."

I waved it off. "It's ok...now it isn't swelling badly is it?"

"It's pretty bad baby. We should probably go to the hospital."

"No! I'm sure it's not that bad." I wanted to avoid the hospital at all costs. "I can just wrap it at home. I've gotten hurt so much I have enough of the bandages at home.

He sighed. "Ebony, you are 20 years old. You really need to get over this fear of doctors."

"I'm not going to the hospital."

"What are you going to do? Run away? I'm pretty sure you can't do that which means I'm taking you to the hospital."

I groaned as he picked me up and carried me back to his bike, which was still on the ground. I'm sure this won't be as bad as I think. I've had enough broken bones to know this isn't one. All I know is if I have to my summer on crutches, Tyler is getting his ass kicked for being stupid enough to let me drive his motorcycle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi! I'm sorry I didn't upload last night. I have no excuse, I was just pure lazy. It's posted now though, and Tyler is back! Yay! There will be better moments than this as the book goes on, and just so you know, Ebony's ankle is not broken. I wouldn't do that as soon as the fun begins. I swear I'll try to upload sooner next time. Vote and comment! :)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

89.9K 2.3K 74
in which Paisley Jane Smith develops feelings for her new friend, Tyler Posey. [SPIN-OFF TO 'UNCONDITIONALLY']
20K 466 29
When Mrs. P's class gets assigned her infamous "baby project", Kaylee's friend group learns the ups and downs of parenting and all the drama it bring...
3.6K 170 25
Madison finally gets the guy of her dreams but will things or people get in the way? Find out in this sequel to Oblivious.
41.5K 802 26
Addison and Bryce have broken up, but this time Bryce has cut off all communication with Addison. Two months later Addison finds out she's pregnant...