Challenge Me (Larry Stylinson)

By Starpoof

CHALLENGE - A call or dare for someone to compete.[Completed] "Are you up for a challenge,bro?" Louis' accept... More

Chapter 1 (OMG)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 3
Thank you!๐ŸŽˆ (Should I write more?)
NEW BOOKS PUBLISHED

Epilogue 2

196 5 0
By Starpoof

After they finished their meal,Louis stood up and brought the plates,glasses and cutleries to the kitchen to wash them tommorow. Harry was still waiting at the same spot,following Louis' order to not move. What else does Louis have in mind? Harry thought.

Louis went upstairs and Harry was left to wonder what's coming next. Maybe he bought a new movie to watch with Harry tonight? Or was he even up there getting something? He probably went upstairs just to get a change of clothes. Wait...or did he bought some new clothes for Harry?
Well,any one of those.

Louis walked back downstairs after a short while and he smiled nervously when he saw Harry watching him. He called Harry over to him with a hand behind his back which made Harry thought so hard what could it possibly be?

"Louis? Is everything alright?" Harry asked softly.

"Of course. Of course everything's alright. What's not to be?" Louis laughed nervously.

Harry sense something was definitely amiss. Louis seemed too nervous for his own good and it's not normal for him to. It couldn't be because of this date of theirs. They've been on four dates already so why was he like this?

"Okay,but you know you can tell me anything right?"

"I do have something to tell you..." Louis said and stared into Harry's eyes as he spoke. "I don't know how to start this,but I'll try. Um,Harry. I... these few months with you have been my favourite moments of the year, especially on our dates. You make me so happy and not to be cliche as fuck but you're the reason I want to wake up the next morning. You're the reason I want to still be alive tommorow. And it drives me crazy when I can't see you...but it also drives me crazy when I see you. You drive me crazy,in a good way.I really,really, really like you Harry and I hope you do too,as much as me?"

"Yeah. I really do like you Louis,so so much. I can say it everyday if you want me to."

Louis smiled nervously again."That's great,then. The point is,I need to make you mine. I can't let anyone else have you,except your parents of course but-"

"I don't like anyone else as much as I like you,Louis. With you,I feel different. I feel things I can't explain."

"Like a boner?" Louis joked.

"I..no. I never..why must you ruin the moment arsehole?" Harry's cheek glowed bright pink and it didn't go unnoticed by Louis.

Louis knew Harry's lieing if he say that Louis never gave him a boner before. He saw it a few times,though he never point it out. Harry's always fidgety when he got it and Louis had a hard time biting his tongue so he won't laugh.

"Okay babe,I'll get straight to the point. I want you to be mine,officially. I want the privilege to call you mine in public. I know you could probably think this is too fast or some sort but you can always tell me if you're not ready. So,Harry Styles,will you be my boyfriend?"

Harry tried to contain his excitement,he can't be showing that he's expecting this..but he failed. He smiled so wide and pulled Louis by his neck and brought their lips together. Louis laughed against Harry's lips and moved his,and he felt himself melting at how soft Harry's lips was and he still can't get over it no matter how many times they kissed before.

"So is that a yes?" Louis asked after he pulled away,getting a small whine from Harry.

"Yes,you nitwit. Why in the world would I kiss you if it's a no?"

"Sorry babe,I just got to make sure. I honestly thought you'll reject me,
thinking all this is too fast."

"Apology accepted. And we're official now,Lou. What next?"

"I might have one more thing to do before we announce this to the others." Louis said,bringing his clutched left hand from his back.

Harry looked confuse.

"I was maybe just too excited to make you mine,I bought these." Louis revealed what was in his hand. "I bought these two rings with 'Lou' on one and 'Haz' on the other. I might or might not ordered these 2 weeks before today but who cares? I want you to wear the one with my name on and I'll wear the one with yours?"

Harry gawked at the rings on Louis' palm,not answering Louis. He was surprised at this. He didn't expect this kind of thing at all. He thought he's the one being too crazy over Louis and wanting to claim him to himself was selfish but...

"Is this too fast? It's okay if you can't accept it. I can keep it for a few more months and wait till you're ready for-"

"No!" Harry interrupted. "No,I'll accept it. I don't think it's too fast,I think it's just the perfect time. I want this,Lou."

Louis smiled and carefully slipped the ring with 'Lou' on it into Harry's ring finger and smiled even wider when it fits. It's a little too big but,Harry will surely grow into it. He motioned Harry to do the same and he did. Harry grab hold of Louis' right hand and slipped on the other ring with his name printed on it. They can't help but beamed at each other after that.

"It's plastic though,hope you don't mind. I haven't got enough to order the gold or silver one's yet." Louis scratched his head awkwardly,a bit embarrassed.

"Lou,you're just a student. Of course you don't have enough. I don't mind. In fact,I really love it."

"Glad you do. Harry,if we last long I'll buy you an original one when I have enough. Probably when I'm in Uni."

Harry just nodded and gave Louis another kiss,a really sweet one.

It was time to send Harry home so he turned off every switch in the house and locked the front door.

"This was amazing. It's my favourite date of all." Harry said as they walked to Louis' car.

"Mine used to be the one we went to carnival but now,this one's my new favorite. You're my favorite and you're mine." Louis said proudly.

"I'm all yours." Harry smiled at what he said. It sounds really nice.

"But," Louis stopped Harry,holding his wrist.

"Hmm?" Harry eyed Louis questioningly.

Louis suddenly pulled Harry forward, wrapping his arms behind Harry's neck and Harry gasped. "You're not all mine yet." Louis whispered seductively as his right hand slowly moved down from Harry's back and stopped it when it reached Harry's bottom,squeezing it a little.

Harry gasped again and almost lose his breath when he saw how close Louis' lips with his. Louis however, wasn't fast enough to catch Harry's lips in his because he was too busy staring and Harry pulled away and quickly walked to the car,getting in the passenger side.

He's blushing so bad and I can tell even from here. Louis thought to himself.

Louis never felt so happy to be with someone before and he promised himself,he won't let the boy go.

~~~~~

The next day

"Hello?" Harry answered his phone and muted the television.

"Harry! Where you've been?" Niall's voice rang in his ear.

"Hm? I've been nowhere. I'm just at home,chilling alone,watching random shows on TV. Why?"

"I called you last night and you didn't pick up at all! Like,not at all! And - " He paused for a while,listening to Harry's munches. "You're having a snack without me! How dare you,Harold?!"

"Harry,not Harold." Harry corrected. "I don't have to call you everytime I'm having a snack,right? I need time for myself. So - "

"You let Louis call you Harold and not me. Don't you see how unfair you are to your best mate?"

"Yeah well,he's special. May I know why were you calling me so much yesterday?" Harry asked,checking his phone for the first time today and seeing 11 missed calls,all from Niall.

"Oh that,its settled. I've asked someone else for help but where were you?"

Harry munches on more of his cookies. "I was on a date with Louis."

Niall groaned on the other end of the line. "Another one? It's been your tenth date so far!"

"It was only four,Niall."

"It was only four,Niall." Niall mimicked Harry. "Ugh,you disgust me."

"I'm putting the phone down now then. You're annoying me. Bye,Niall." Harry ended the call without waiting for Niall's respond and turned up the TV volume back to normal.

After an hour or two watching useless and boring shows,he got up and threw away the empty cookie plastic container and washed his cup. He walked back to his living room lazily and turned his television off and slumping on his couch with a groan. He have to admit that without school,it's way more boring. Everything in his house bore him to death,except the internet but he's in no mood for YouTube right now. It was also really quiet in his house without his parents. It was just a few more seconds before he fall asleep when his phone abruptly rang. He messily grabbed his phone and also messily accepted the call,almost rejecting it.

"What?" Harry started the conversation.

"Well hello there,Harry."

"Hello,Liam."

"You sound unenergized. Are you sick?" Liam asked and Harry can hear some movements from Liam's side of the phone.

"I'm not sick,I'm fine. What are you doing?"

"I'm just getting ready to go out. I don't like being alone in my house all the time. Oh,that reminds me. Why are there used plates in my sink?"

Harry changed his position,lying on his side now. "I thought you knew Louis and I were on a date last night. We had dinner."

"I know that but he promised everything will be clean and organized as usual by the time I come back." The sound of door closing can be heard in the background. "That lieing rat."

"Don't call him rat!" Harry sat up on his couch,running his hand over his curls once and sighed. "Okay,do you want me to come over and wash the plates?"

"That would be nice but I'm going out right now and to be honest,I think Louis should do it." Liam huffed. "Goddamn it,this shoes."

"He's done everything yesterday, Liam.It's not fair. He won't even let me help carry the food to the table or even carry the leftovers to the kitchen. Maybe I can do this one?"

"I don't know but I'll tell you later. I'll just leave the plates for a while. Do you want to come? I'm planning on calling the others so we can hang out together."

"Thank you so much,Liam. You're such a life saver. I almost died of having nothing to do." Liam hummed. "Text me where,yeah?"

"Okay." Liam responded. "Bye,Harry." And the call ended.

Harry put his phone down and stared into nothing for a while before jogging upstairs to his room and picked out clothes to wear. It was just another normal outing with his friends so don't need to be so choosy.
Being lazy to even pick out his clothes properly,he pulled out a black jeans and a red T-shirt and slamming his closet door closed. He shimmied down his sweats and started to get in his jeans when once again,his phone rang. He hopped to his bed and answered the call.

"Yeah,Liam?"

"Babyyyy."

Harry swore he can feel Louis smiling. "Oh,sorry Lou. I thought it's Liam again."

"No problem but speaking of Liam,do you know he invite us all out?"

"Yeah,he told me. I'm getting dressed now and waiting for him to text me where to meet. You'll go too,right?"

"I'll go anywhere you go."

"Liam said you didn't wash his dishes yesterday. Did you forget to?" Harry sat down,letting his jeans slide down to his ankles. He'll wear it after they end their call.

"No,I planned to wash them today because I didn't know he'll be back. He said he will sleep at Zayn's for two days. Can't blame me. I didn't expect him to come over this morning to claim back his keys."

"Alright Lou. I don't blame you and I'm not blaming anyone else. I...have to go now,I'm changing. See you later,Lou. You better come."

"Okay...bye for now." Louis said almost sounding disappointed but before Harry can notice,he ended the call.

~~~~~~

(SKIP LIAM TELLING HARRY WHERE TO MEET AND SKIP THE DRIVING)

"Niall,do you have any new movies we can watch?" Zayn asked.

They were all strolling together in a park that late afternoon,just kicking stones around and chatting. Nothing much. Eleanor and Cara was both wearing simple summer dresses but Cara wore a sunflower headband and Eleanor wore sunglasses. It's quite humid out there even though summer's almost over. Kenton (if you don't remember,this is Eleanor's bf) and Niall wore yellow T-shirt along with jeans and the others simply wore different colour outfits. The boys were all wearing jeans except Louis who wore a white knee length pants. There was nowhere else to go that wasn't crowded so Liam suggested they take a mind relaxing walk first before anything.

"Nope but I bet Liam does." Niall patted Liam's shoulder.

"Do you?" Zayn turned around and asked Liam.

Liam shrugged and pulled the boy to his side. "Yeah,just one. You want to come and watch with me?"

"Of course! My family never go anywhere and it's so boring.So,what's it called?"

"They're not even inviting us!" Harry loud whispered to Louis,trying to get Liam and Zayn to hear.

"Yeah,just invite Zayn over. After all,you're out here strolling only with Zayn and no one else. Yeap,it's completely fine." Cara said,crossing her arms together and looking away.

Liam stopped and laughed. "I'm not only inviting Zayn. You guys can come over too. I was just asking Zayn first coz y'know,he probably need to babysit his sister or something."

"Cover up." Eleanor coughed. "But okay,accepted."

"El and I have plans tonight and a few nights after so I'm afraid we - " Kenton was interrupted.

"Ice cream!" Niall said,pointing at an ice cream stall,a few steps from there. "Harry,you owe me ice cream! Get over there and buy me some!"

"Excuse me? Since when did I owe you ice cream?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows.

"You didn't pick up my 15 calls yesterday so I assume you owe me something. Come on! Just an ice cream."

"11 calls but fair enough. Let's go get you some then."

Niall pulled Harry there and Zayn followed behind,leaving Eleanor, Cara,Liam,Kenton and Louis. Zayn and Louis shook their head while smiling at Niall's childish antics. They all watched Niall trying to cut the line -he was the only adult lining up- but Harry pulled him to the back of the line by his arm and forced Niall to stand still and Zayn patted Niall's head like he was a puppy on training. The three of them seemed to be talking,or maybe bickering with Niall but they can't hear anything the boys were talking about.

"So,any last minute plan to enjoy ourselves before school starts again?" Cara broke the silence.

Louis and Liam simultaneously turned their heads to look at each other questioningly and when neither responded,they turned to look at Eleanor. Eleanor made a don't-ask-me face and leaned herself onto her boyfriend's shoulder.

"Nope. I don't think so." Louis answered,stuffing both his thumb in the side pockets of his pants. "I guess it's time we finish the homeworks..."

"I forgot about the homeworks." Liam shrugged.

"You should've get them done earlier,like me. Now I'm free to do anything... or even nothing." Cara boasted,smiling.

"Shut up." Louis rolled his eyes, watching Harry from the corner of his eyes.

It was finally Niall's turn to buy and after Niall said something,the man handed him a wrapped ice cream cone,another wrapped one to Zayn and also to Harry. Harry smiled kindly to the man before handing him some money. The three of them walked back to the others.

"Let's go. Oh and thanks for the treat,Harry." Zayn said,smiling.

Harry nodded back and gave him a thumbs up before tearing the paper wrapper a bit and started eating the ice cream. As they walked,Harry caught Louis staring at him and he facepalmed as he remembered that he forgot to offered Louis some of it.

"Do you want some?" Harry offered the cone to Louis.

"It looks good but no thanks,Haz." Louis smiled fondly to Harry,shaking his head.

"It is good!" Harry hummed,licking his lips."You should really try it or you'll crave later on."

"I'll taste it from your lips later,yeah? You can finish it,I don't mind." Louis said with a flirtatious smirk and Harry's eyes went wide and moved his eyes to the floor so that Louis won't see the blush.

What was he thinking saying that out loud?! Harry angrily thought to himself.

"Stop hitting on him,Louis and hurry the hell up!"" Niall shouted,already on his last bite.

"Oi! Mind your own business!" Louis shouted back.

~~~~~

They decided to watch a movie or two at Liam's and go back to their houses by 9 p.m or so. Eleanor and Kenton said goodbye to them at the park before since they have plans together. Zayn and Louis waited for the others in the living room,Cara and Harry helped Liam in the kitchen getting some drinks and snacks for the boys and Niall went to use the toilet upstairs. Liam told him there's a toilet downstairs as well but being Niall,he doesn't care. He just nodded and went upstairs anyway.

Liam brought some cookies and biscuits,Harry brought the tray of glasses and Cara brought the bottled drinks to the front. After getting everything ready,Liam noticed Niall was still absent and sent Cara to call him down. She went upstairs meekly.

"Wait,Cara!" Liam called but Cara didn't hear him.

"What is it?" Harry asked.

"I need her to get my charger in my room too. Never mind."

"I'll just go get it."

Harry jogged upstairs and when he saw Liam's door,he just pushed open the door and was shocked to death when he saw the scene and quickly shut the door back,silently.

"Hey."

Harry turned around. "Oh hi,Lou."

"What's wrong? Why didn't you go in and grab the stuff?"

Harry wanted to tell him but no words seemed to come out from his mouth.

"Aww,don't tell me you're afraid of the dark." Louis teased but grabbed the doorknob. "I'll get it. You can wait downstairs."

Before Harry can say anything,Louis opened the door.

"What the hell?!" Louis gasped.

Cara and Niall were kissing.

The two of them pulled away instantly and Cara pulled Niall in front of her and half hide herself from behind Niall,smiling shy-ly.

Niall laughed nervously. "Uhh..hi?"

"What did I missed?!" Louis sassily put his hand on his hip.

"Why didn't I know about this?!" Harry questioned next,standing beside Louis.

"Oh,darling. I wanted to tell you - " Cara cooed at Harry's pouty face.

"There's always a but isn't it?"

"Yeah...Niall didn't want me to tell you yet. Or Louis,Zayn,Liam..."

"Niall!" Louis said. "You didn't even want to tell Harry?"

"I..I..wasn't.. I want to but.."

Harry grabbed Louis' arm and shot Cara and Niall a I'm-not-talking-to-you
look. "Let's go,Lou."

And they both left Cara and Niall upstairs,still frozen in spot.

"Charger?" Liam asked as they slumped on the couch.

"Couldn't find it." Harry answered without even looking at Liam.

Liam groaned.

Zayn laughed and patted Liam's shoulder. "I can get it. I know it's in your studying desk." And he went upstairs,bumping into Niall and Cara who were heading downstairs but didn't say anything to them.

Harry ended up ignoring Niall and Cara the whole 4 hours together.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Late update but better late than never 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 257 23
Harry is a stuck up prince who has an arranged marriage with the poor horse tamer Louis, who teaches Harry that you can't always expect everything to...
13.9K 872 7
@1Dllover28 sent me this suggestion for a story: Harry and Louis and the rest of the boys go to Indonesia on holiday, and Harry and Louis hate each o...
128K 2.8K 42
Moving to London for school can be tough, but living with your amazing but annoying friends can be tougher. Meeting Louis Partridge not so tough, fal...
490K 15.1K 63
A story where y/n Kamado follows his siblings and their friends on their adventures. During their journey, y/n picks up different habits and traits f...