Untraceable - Book Two (Harry...

Av abominablesnowflake

Sapphire is back for her second year at Hogwarts, filled with llamas, craziness, and new characters. Read to... Mer

Untraceable - Book Two (Harry Potter)
Boredom
Sorting and ... stuff
Fillerness and bitch slapping ;)
Defence Against The Dark Arts
Alley
Quidditch Arguments...
CONTEST INFO
Contest Result Chapter.... The Chamber of Secrets
10: Leo is skaning it up ;)
Another Filler

9: Fillerness

3.3K 202 192
Av abominablesnowflake

Untraceable2 chapter 9

UNCLAIMER!! I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS, THINGS, PLACES, ETC FROM HARRY POTTER!! I ONLY OWN SAPPHIRE AND NELLIE AND POSSIBLY OTHER CHARACTERS I HAVE MADE UP AND FORGOTTEN ABOUT!! EVERYTHING ELSE BELONGS TO J.K ROWLING. IF I OWNED HARRY POTTER THEN I WOULDN'T BE ON WATTPAD. GOT IT? K, ON WITH THE STORY!!....

Chapter 9:

For a few days, nobody talked about anything else except the attack on Mrs. Norris. I put purple dye in Dumbledore's hair and nobody cared. Talk about appreciation. Not. Anyway, I also had a week of detention from Filch for "walking weird". THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I FUCKING KNOW HOW TO WALK YOU DICK!!!!!!! But the words still remained in red on the wall and it was the only thing people seemed to care about. Ginny was very upset, I knew she liked cats but it was weird. Also, Hermione was spending a lot more time in the library, even for her! I, however, was happily avoiding all homework and assignments by quizzing the Ravenclaws about the Chamber of Secrets, but nobody seemed to know anything!

***

"WE'RE UP ALL NIGHT TILL THE SUN! WE'RE UP ALL NIGHT TO GET SOME! WE'RE UP ALL NIGHT FOR GOOD FUN! WE'RE UP ALL NIGHT TO GET LUCKY!" I sung, dancing happily down the corridors on my way to the great hall.

"...UP ALL NIGHT TO GET - oops!" I exclaimed as I tripped over a Hufflepuff that looked to be about my year. She had long blonde hair and purple eyes and I liked the way it complimented her tanned skin. She was very pretty and her appearance was great except for one thing: she is tall. TALL. WHY IS EVERYONE SO TALL!?

"Sorry!" I said, helping her up.

"No problem!" She grinned, her smile making me want to smile back.

"I'm Sapphire, by the way," I added as an afterthought.

"I'm Kat! Nice to meet you!" She smiled.

"And you. Where ya heading?"

"The Great Hall!" Kat grinned.

"Whoresome! You can come meet my friends!" I grabbed Kats' thin wrist and dragged her down to the great hall.

"Hey y'all!" I said to Ron and Harry, sliding in beside them with Kat on my other side.

"Where's Hermy?"

"Percy's owl?" Ron looked confused,

"I think he's in the owlery."

"I meant Hermione, you silly llama!" I giggled.

"Well she's in the-" Ron began to say,

"-library," Harry, Kat and I finished.

"You know Hermione?" I asked, looking at Kat.

"Duh, she's like the smartest person in the school!"

"Good point. I'll leave you two to continue your discussion about the oh-so-mysterious Chamber of Secrets while I go to find Hermione - who, no doubt, will be trying to research it. Toodles!"

I waggled my fingers at Hazza and Ronald and proceeded to cartwheel all the way to the library. Kidding. I cartwheeled into Kat on the first try so she ended up dragging me there.

"So what house are you in?" I asked Kat as we travelled to the place of study and books and boringness.

"Hufflepuff!" Kat beamed with pride

"We are totally the best, even though others say differently. We are particularly good finders." She winked, like I was supposed to get the joke. I didn't though.

"Well okay then... Do you know anything about the Chamber of Secrets?"

"Not really, but in History of Magic the other day, Professor Binns said something about a legend that when the founders of Hogwarts built the castle, Salazar Slytherin built himself a secret chamber somewhere that only an heir of Slytherin could open and the chamber had a monster of some sort in it that only his heir could control. And that Slytherin said that one day his heir would open the chamber, release the monster, and basically kill everyone who isn't a pure-blood."

"Wow, you're like the only person in the school who knows anything about it!" I exclaimed, happy that I finally knew something.

"Uh, well Professor Binns told the whole class yesterday, you were there too," Kat said with an air of slight awkwardness.

"Was I? Eh, probably asleep."

"Well it was funny, Binns was all like "nobody has ever found the secret hidden chamber that Slytherin created to only open itself for his heir so it doesn't exist," and everyone was all like "well duh! Slytherins wouldn't tell anyone where it is!". Ugh, that class is so boring!"

"I feel ya. Wanna prank Binns with me?"

"Of course!" And we forgot all about finding Hermione as we skipped off to find a ghost-trapping vacuum cleaner.

***

After failing to prank Binns, but still having a superfun time pissing Filch off, we finally found Hermioine – with Ron and Harry – investigating the 'crime scene' where the Chamber of Secrets warning was still shining red on the wall. Filch, however, was absent from his usual post, as Kat and I had pissed him off so much that he was probably sulking in his office.

"I – I don't like spiders," We heard Ron say tensely. There was a massive, dramatic pause.

"DUN DUN DUUUNNNN!" Kat yelled loudly, breaking the tension.

"Sapphire!" Hermione hugged me and I introduced her to Kat.

"So you're scared of spiders?" Hermione sounded like she was stifling a laugh as she turned back to Ron.

"But we use them in potions all the time!" I added.

"I don't mind them dead, I just don't like the way they move," Ron said. Hermione and I giggled Harry just stared incredulously, and Kat looked sympathetic.

"If you have to know, when I was three – Fred turned my teddy bear into a spider," Ron shuddered at the memory.

"Ohmygod that's terrifying!" Kat said.

"You're scared of spiders too?" I asked.

"YES! Those things are hideous!"

"Well there's one on your shoulder,"

"AAAH!" Kat screamed and started to flail her arms about, brushing at her shoulders and squealing like a headless chicken. Everyone else burst out laughing.

"Kidding," I gave a cheeky grin and Kat pouted.

"Not nice!"

"Funny, though."

"Not really," Ron muttered.

"Well then. Oh and by the way, there was a massive puddle of water coming from Myrtles bathroom, you should check that out."

***

Me and Kat spent the afternoon pranking various teachers and Slytherins, stealing food from the kitchens, talking to Hagrid, and pushing people into the Black Lake. When I got back to the Gryffindor common room that night, Hermione told me that they thought Draco was the heir of Slytherin and that she had come up with a plan to brew some polyjuice potion and pose as Slytherins to get Draco to tell us himself.

"Or I could just ask him and tell you that he actually isn't the heir," I suggested sarcastically.

"He wouldn't tell you though... Would he?" Hermione asked uncertainly.

"I don't know. Maybe," I shrugged,

"But he's more likely to tell me than you – even if you look like Slytherins."

"Well it's worth a shot, But we might as well go ahead with the potion anyway, Harry won't believe anything unless she hears it himself."

"So where're we gonna brew it?"

"Well... We haven't got that far yet."

AUTHORS MESSAGE:

So, Kat is @songbird112's character and this was the one chapter with her in that I wrote for the contest thing.... Sorry it kinda sucked!!

Can you tell when I'm not in the mood to write? Sorry this chapter was all over the place :L

Okay, firstly, I just wanted to say that I am super sorry that I haven't been updating... I'm just not really in the mood to have to copy down heaps from the book.

I'm going camping for 2 weeks with no wifi or power or like civilisation so I probably won't update for a while... While I'm gone you should check out I Solemnly Swear and Think You Know Me (my other fanfics) if you haven't already ;)

And now I have some questions for the comments...

1) IS ANYONE STILL READING THIS?!

2) Ideas for future chapters?

3) Ways I could make chapters more interesting?

4) (Random) do you say "appreciated" like "a-preh-see-ated" or "a-preh-she-ated"? Jw.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1K 45 12
Abigail Lupin returns to Hogwarts with her friends Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. Abigail dreams are plagued with events and she can...
3.7K 124 18
This is the 2nd Book in Phoenix Evans Series so if you haven't please read "Phoenix Evans" Nix is back once again this time with a friend...
732 31 12
Second year is here! Cars fly, trees fight back, house-elves are delivering strange messages, and it seems like second year is going to be much more...
1.2K 25 50
**** NOTE THIS IS BOOK 2 in the Gemstone Draco Fanfic series. If you haven't please make sure to read The Emerald Manor before starting this story.