Law breaking relationship (Pr...

De KiroDeFe-Brotherhood

Henrietta is a fifteen year old girl. Prince Royce a friendly young man who is also a famous singer well mayb... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 14

27 5 2
De KiroDeFe-Brotherhood

Chapter 14

Henrietta and Derik sat in folding chairs kissing. Months had gone by of them dating. With Derik she felt harmonious like how Royce makes her feel. Derik has enjoyed everything more. Among the crew they are goals and to Royce they are fake. No matter how much pain he felt seeing them together she was so happy. Hearing her laughter was enough to silence his jealous rage. Now both of them we're drifting apart.

"Could you guys suck face after we're all in our tents?" Abigail requested.

"Or you could not watch you freak." Derik shifted to her and taunted.

"Be like Prince Royce and Emeraude; go off into the woods and do that." Abigail replied.

Henrietta sunk at the thought. Derik took her hand and off they went. The woods were alive as if watching them. The idea seemed great until they actual did it. With their flashlights they slowly found a spot to be alone.

"The stars are so pretty." Henrietta said in awe.

"You're so pretty."

"The air is so clean."

"You make my heart feel clean."

"And..." Henrietta chuckled before continuing. "...it's way too dark."

"But you're darkness is lovely." He told her with a kiss to her backhand.

"You're the best at everything." Henrietta grinned kissing his forehead.

He placed his arm around her and they sat looking at the stars. Besides the Big Dipper constellation they did not know a single one so they looked it up. They would have been in a dead zone if it wasn't for the lodge near by. Henrietta snuggled up closer to him as their night went on.

Emeraude tapped Geoffrey's nose. They were together on a blanket in a clearing. They spoke only in Spanish about their hopes and dreams. They talked on and on about shows and movies they liked. They spent their time getting to know one another better. It was them under the stars in their own world.

Abigail sat with David and the crew. By the tents they all sung campfire songs and whatever else came to mind. DG is not fluent in Spanish so he felt talked around and left out. Aside from the casual conversations in their native tongue it was a good night. All of them slept ahead of the couples. Abigail touched the spot Henrietta should be with a worried expression.

"Do you know where we are?" Henrietta asked holding Derik's hand.

"Almost there." Derik lied.

"Geoffrey-" Emeraude started.

"¡Yo sé! ¡Yo sé!" Prince Royce cut her off.

Both couples had gotten lost on their ways back. Derik and Royce took their loves down a hill and fell. The hero wandered looking for his love and found the heroine instead. Derik found Emeraude and at first didn't recognize her until she spoke. Prince Royce raced over to Henrietta's body and shook her. In the dead cold night he could tell it was her from a glance.

Henrietta was bleeding from her head because she hit a rock on her way down. When he touched it he hoped it was sap or mud. Carrying her bridal style he tried to find his way back. Emeraude and Derik walked as far apart together as they could. Geoffrey sat her down as the night grew darker. Henrietta finally opened her eyes to him looking up at the sky.

(In secret and in silence...I love you.)

"Derik!" She called in exasperated breaths.

"He's not here." Royce told her now annoyed. "I haven't seen anyone but you."

"...others...find..."

"I think we'll have to stay out here. I've been trying to find them."

"Cabin...smoke..."

"The lodge?" Geoffrey asked shaking his head. "I think I see it. Let's go there."

"Stupid..."

Henrietta was leading Derik to the cabin the whole time. Derik didn't realize the way he was going at all. Royce swept her up and made their way towards the smoke. Henrietta was still light headed and could barely think to talk.

"As cranky as ever." Royce muttered.

With a visible destination they started their walk. Henrietta clung to him shivering from the cold night air. If they don't find shelter soon her blood loss may get her killed.

"Las...cosas...pequeñas...doodoodoo..."

Henrietta attempted to sing for him and apparently play the instrument sounds as well. Geoffrey chuckled at her. He caught himself thinking she was his little trouble maker then corrected himself. Henrietta was Derik's problem now and he needed to get her back to him.

"Royce!

Ah, uh uh

Na na na na na na na

Tu sonrisa, tu carita

Tu forma de ser, precio no tiene

& es amor, yo lo se, nada vale mas que un beso fiel

& son las cosas pequeñas, un te quiero, un te amo

& son las cosas pequeñas, un abrazo, un te extraño"

(Your smile, your face, your way of being, priceless

And love is, I know, nothing is more valuable than a faithful kiss

And there are the little things, a I want you, a I love you

And there are the little things, a hug, a I miss you.)

"Un té extraño...te extraño..." Geoffrey muttered over and over.

Prince Royce sat on ground cradling her. Henrietta would stir at his embrace but stop. He rested his head on top hers. That was her favorite song. The memories had returned to the both of them. The kisses and hugs and all the little things they did to show their affection. The songs that were their songs, the inside jokes, and all the happiness they spent on each other was flashing before their eyes.

The memories was of the plenty beach trips, of the sick days, sneaking out, birthdays, fights, celebrations, and days they just needed someone to hold. Geoffrey's tears and sobs were unexpected but he could not stop. He missed her and when he finally uttered those words it all connected again. Henrietta tried to dry his eyes but soon she too was crying. They sat together pulling the other close finally admitting how hard it has been trying to lie about their feelings.

Derik did not feel good, a nauseous feeling creeped up as he worried for Henrietta. She could be anywhere fending for herself. He also pushed away the fear of if Geoffrey had found her before him. Esmeraude had never seen Henrietta and vice verse so she was not aware she was even in the woods. Esmeraude whispered prayers in Spanish for Royce.

The night grew longer and they finally saw smoke. Rushing to the source they return to the lodging to be greeted nicely. The moment they were safe Derik and Esmeraude split up to find their lovers. Royce was sitting with his head in his hands in the lobby. Esmeraude glompped him and let out cries of joy. They kissed shortly and sweetly as he turned to Derik.

"The infirmary."

Anger and fear lit Derik's eyes as he darted off looking for it. He couldn't think or hear over his own raging thoughts. When he found her she was looking at her hand. Each of them had cuts and bruises but she was the only one to hit her head.

"Etta!" Derik breathed in relief.

At the sound of her nickname she searched for something familiar. His warmth and kisses reminded her of the fire. She clutched on to him for recognition. With all her might she tried to remember what happened after the fire but it was fragments. The feelings of her lost memory was still there so she wondered what she forced herself to forget. Why doesn't she want to remember the joy and peace she felt?

Royce found it hard to return Esmeraude's love. His mind was on Henrietta again. The girl didn't want to let him go when she was brought to the infirmary. In order to get her the help she needed without protest he reminded her of who they are dating. He asked her in a quiet voice to forget him before they become disloyal. So she did and they went back to hurting. Now they're trying to mask their pain and move on.

The next day they returned to the camping site with the help of a ranger. Abigail hugged her friends and wailed in pure delight. Derik never let go of Henrietta's hand. Royce's voice was stirring something inside her. The memories came back to her when she saw him. Instead of coughing in fear she stifled it and watched in horror. Geoffrey would never forget just how much he wanted her again.

During breakfast everyone joked and laughed. Since everyone there liked music they talked about artists. No one had asked what happened to them because they didn't want to hear any lies. Abigail stayed by Henrietta's side feeling as if she had caused the trauma herself. There was silent guilt all around the crew.

"Enough of this let's party!" Someone screamed.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

24.9K 617 23
!THIS IS A REWRITE OF MY ORIGINAL BOOK AND JJK CROSSOVER! Y/N was born to the Gojo Clan but unware of his powers as his parents wanted him to live a...
12K 539 31
We stand in silence, as I sip my water, and he watches me do it. Finally, he breaks the silence. "I'm sorry if I... offended you by sleeping in your...
417 30 51
Lyric Rivera with her head held high and an air of confidence, she exuded an arrogant aura that drew both admiration and envy from her peers. A visio...
7.6K 537 53
Introduction This story is about a girl named Yn (Your Name) who falls in love with her best friend Geoffrey Royce Rojas. Yn is a girl with light br...