Ask PyroTale Papyrus

By The_Masked_Pyro

Just a little qna,dares, and advince given by your truly! More

Requests!
REQUEST STUFF!
Question #1
URGENT MESSAGE!
All about us!
WANTED
Question #1
ALMOST 200 FOLLOWERS??!!?!
Journal Entry #3: Funeral
Tagged
???
Question for all my followers
MWAHAHAHAAHAHHA!!!
Rare and Random pictures/memes
CP Christmas Songs!
Hey guys....

ART CONTEST!

26 2 11
By The_Masked_Pyro

???: Hello everyone! Using the brain bestowed upon me by your precious 'Author-sama' I have made plans for an art contest!

Bei Chu: The rules are simple... You need to either create a book cover for the RP BOOK OF AMAZINGNESS! Or.... you can draw/type/CREATE one of the OCs....

Reaper: If you wanna draw me.. See Author-sama.

Torches: Why would you even want to...? I'm just another robot....

PyroTale Papyrus: So uhh.... You can ask Author-sama for mah info.

Scorch: You may need extreme skill to draw me.... I'm not exactly a blurry picture.. If you want to know more... call a cab. (RP BOOK OF AMAZINGNESS!)

Matches: Hello. You do not know me. I am one of the 'Forbidden Ones'.... If you would like to attempt...

1200 and 0199: I guess you could try... "You'll fail miserably if ya do!"

Deadline is December 1st.

Contest begins... Now.

Tag Author-sama in the drawing to enter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 3.1K 40
ត្រឹមជាក្មេងប្រុសថ្លង់ស្ដាប់មិនឮម្នាក់ អាចធ្វើឲ្យបុរសមានអំណាចធ្លាក់ចូលក្នុងអន្លង់ស្នេហ៍បានយ៉ាងងាយ... 5.30.24❤️
169K 3.4K 31
Even a cannibal with an ugly appearance can marry a beautiful wife. All series of sadistic and Erotic fairytales is inside this book. warning! if y...
342K 7.5K 93
Sebastian is a daddy that has been looking for his perfect little boy. He eventually meets Oliver who is two years old and most importantly, the perf...
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...