Alpha of the Rogues (Under Re...

By shelly314

Jadelyn Ryder, AKA Jade is the Alpha of Rogues and has the biggest 'pack' in the world. She's smart, rude, a... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter Twenty-Four
Preview
Chapter Twenty-Five
Special Chapter
Author's Note
Preview

Alpha of the Rogues

40K 1K 71
By shelly314

Jade's POV:

   My eyes fluttered opened when I heard the knock on my door. "Come in," I say. My voice sounded groggy and foreign to me. The door creaked opened and a head peeked through it. It was my best friend and Beta, Jake. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. "What's up?," I ask while stretching. "We got a problem. Get dressed and meet me downstairs, Alpha," he says while leaving my room.

   I roll out the bed and land with a thud. I stand up and walked towards my closet. I pulled out a black tank top and dark skinny jeans with black combat boots. I hopped in the shower and took a quick one. I got dressed and applied makeup. I brushed my black hair and decided that it was best to let it hang.

   I walked downstairs and put my game face on. All of my rogues or 'pack members' rose when they saw me. I had at least 600 rogues. I started walking towards them. "What's going on?," I ask with my arms crossed. Smiles came over everyone's faces. "We got some people that would like to join us," I hear my Beta, Jake say from behind. 

     Anger took hold of me. "Did you let them inside?," I growled. Everyone looked confused at my behavior because I was always happy for new rogues. Jake looked at me confused and nodded slowly. "And how exactly did they find us?," I ask looking at everyone. I watched as realization and anger hit all their faces. "This is why I bring in members," my voice boomed. "Where are they?," I asked.

    At that moment, the guard that watched from above came rushing down. "They've escaped!," the guard yelled. Everyone looked at me, they all held a guilty expression. I growled and looked at the guard. "Where are they?," I ask. "North," he says. I looked at everyone. "Let's go," I say.

    Once I was outside, I shifted into my black wolf and headed north with the others in pursuit. I immediately picked up on their scent. I ran furthered and furthered until I finally saw 2 wolves. They were all brown wolves. I looked to my left and saw Jake running along beside me. His wolf was black too, but my coat was darker than his. I motioned at him to grab the one on the left. He nodded and took off towards the wolf on the left.

    I sped up and took off after the wolf on the right. I was right behind it. I got closer and pounced on it. The wolf growled and tried to shake me off. I growled and sunk my teeth into the wolf, deep enough to draw blood. The wolf whimpered and stopped growling. I let go and let the wolf dropped to the ground.

   I shifted back to my human form and put my clothes back on. I walked back towards the wolf. "Shift!" I growled using my Alpha tone. The wolf replied and I was met with a boy that looked about 16. "Who do you and your friend belong to?," I ask. He didn't answer. I picked him up by the neck and held him up against a nearby tree. I let out a loud growl that shook the trees. "Who is your pack, boy?" I ask loosening the grip to let him answer.

     "The Blood Rose Pack," he says while coughing. I mentally groaned inside. "What does he want?," I ask. He looks at me. "He wanted me to find where you guys officially live, so he can set an ambush and attack you" I say. I dropped him to the floor and walked away. "Wait," I hear him say. I stopped and turned around to face him.

   "That dude over there belongs to Red Ash Pack" he says coughing. I nodded at him and walked towards him. I placed my hand over his head. "What are you doing?" he asks. "Forget us. Forget our location. Forget our faces. Forget." I whispered. I watched as he went unconscious. I motioned for the rogues to take him back to his pack.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.6K 52
"𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗱𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀" - 𝗝𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗘𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗮. ▪ ▪ ▪ Alpha Adrya...
6.9K 391 41
Archer Gray, alpha of Snow Moon Pack, one of the strongest and largest packs from the North, lost his parents at a very young age, and since then he...
7.6K 987 22
"I want to let them know that they can't have you, I want everyone to know who your true mate is." ...
1.1M 33.4K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...