Scripted

By sophieanna

Mason Grey was the biggest pop sensation since, like, EVER, and Natalie Perry was his girlfriend…or so everyo... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

intro

36.1K 359 35
By sophieanna

intro

Scripted

Sophie Anna

Mason Grey was the biggest pop sensation since, like, EVER, and Natalie Perry was his girlfriend…or so everyone thought. According to Mason’s fans, he liked girls. According to his management team and Natalie, however, he liked boys. Natalie finds out that Mason’s been lying to her and everyone else. She can either sever all ties with him, or flip the script. After all, their love can’t possibly be real—it’s scripted. You’ve heard of faking straight, but what about faking gay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721 29 15
When Eden signed her recording contract to become a pop superstar, she hadn't realized she wasn't just signing her creative freedoms away, she was si...
167 33 18
The night my sister Eva stone(also a famous actress) asked me to go to a concert with her I wish something or someone would have told me that my life...
13.4M 484K 42
player (n) : a male who is skilled at seducing women and is only interested in sex. Santana Marie Klaus has always had a crush on her best f...
102K 2.3K 24
Mason Steele... Or even better known as The Bad Boy, makes a bet with his best friend. Here are the rules: 1) You must be in a relationship with her...