His Beastly Ways

By Cupidsarrow44

Lady Nalia,Countess of Havencreed,has her world turned upside down by her sister's untimely demise.Forced to... More

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 4(b)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Reacquinting
Ye of old
Reunited
announcement
Reunited (b)
Strangers
New dawn
New lives
sneak peak of into the past...
Final writing commencing

Thank you

565 19 1
By Cupidsarrow44

Hi guys...
I want to first thank you all for being the most supportive people ever and for reading ny book.
For making ne write even when I feel tired coz I know someone out there is reading ny book.
I also wanted to let you know that B and B is my first historical writing attempt although I absolutely love historicals ...Lisa Kleypas is my fav one ever.Can not wait for her new book this January.

To other great news this is the new and hopefully permanent B and B.
I hope u all like Nalia because I do on the cover and the book.
Please hit me with any recommendations.

Also if you are a follower of my other book Mine For Keeps I want to thank you too for the extra support.Extra extra support.
Kisses.
I

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29.2K 61
Him: "I've been looking for her for centuries now, and when I caught her scent at the party, I knew I have to go after her. No way in hell I will mis...
38.4K 1.7K 37
18+ Flora Engelman, a wife without a husband, works as a servant for Lord Ambrose Black, a demon with a past. He wants her to serve him in more ways...
2K 657 89
.............. ☁→THE EMPEROR'S BRIDE←☁ .............. ☁→Cassiopeia & Gideon←☁ .............. ☁→A Paranormal Romance←☁ .............. 'Must you always...
358K 3.6K 8
It is neither love nor lust. It was nothing but an Obsession. And I am nothing but his ETERNAL OBSESSION. *** Violet Cadhill, A normal girl, enjoying...