A Special Kind Of Different (...

By CuddleMeLarry

Now that Sebastian is in jail and the gang is free from him, they've began to live their normal lives. Well a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

1K 72 15
By CuddleMeLarry

[Louis' P.O.V.]

I woke up to the sound of Harry humming something quietly and I made a small grunt noise. He immediately stopped his noise, causing me to open my eyes and find him standing half nude in my room. 

"Don't stop humming," I mumbled.

"Did I wake you?" He asked as he pulled on boxers under the towel and discarding the towel.

"Kind of."

"I'm sorry, Boo."

I smiled in response and he climbed back into bed and curled himself around me. I closed my eyes as his legs tangled with mine and Harry began his humming again. I pulled him tighter around me for the warmth that was radiating from his body and he gave a small squeak of surprise but accepted it nonetheless. We laid like that for several moments, as I realized that it was Saturday, so I let myself begin to fall back to sleep. However a loud crash and small yelp caused me to jump and sit straight up in bed. I let out a small groan and a sigh.

"Rae and Niall?" Harry asked, lazily stretching.

"Rae and Niall," I agreed, letting loose a loud yawn.

I fell back on to the pillow and looked over at Harry  to find him already smiling to me. I naturally smiled back and he leaned in to press a kiss to my forehead. I gave a small pout and he kissed my lips, causing me to give him a smile. 

"I love you."

"And I love you."

"Why don't you ever say 'I love you, too?' Is it like against some code you have for yourself?"

"No," I laughed loudly. "It's just that adding the word too is almost as if you're just reciting it because you aren't clever enough for your own words. I like the 'and I love you' because it's truth and it's not reciting what you said back."

"But you said the exact same thing I had previously said."

"Because I love you the exact same amount as you love me."

Harry blushed at that and buried his face into my neck as he mumbled against it, "You're such a dork."

"I'm trying to tell you that I love you and you call me a dork," I huffed dramatically.

"But you're my dork," Harry said raising his head to kiss me. "Mine."

"Yours," I smiled.

"Harry! Louis! Are you awake?" Niall's voice yelled through the door.

 "Well we would be now," I called back with a slight huff.

"Mumma Anne needs help with the kids."

"She always needs help with the kids," I mumbled under my breath. "There's freaking double digits amount of them."

Harry gave a small giggle before rolling out of bed. I quickly sat up and grabbed his hand, pulling him back to the bed. He gave a small noise of surprise as he fell on top of me. I kissed him a few times until he was grinned widely.

"Can I help you, sir?" He asked, running a hand through my hair.

"I wasn't done with you quite yet," I pouted.

"But we have to go do things."

"If you insist," I sighed as Harry began to squirm off of me. I gripped him close again and he raised an eyebrow at me, "One more kiss?"

"Always."

He smiled widely after giving me a quick kiss before moving away from me to put clothes on. I gave one last groan and followed suit. Being the amazing person that Harry is, he tossed me some sweats and a t-shirt. I gave him a grateful look and he just smiled at me. He quickly left the room, seeing as he only needed to put on a shirt and pants to be on his way and it gave me time to think for a few minutes. I hadn't ever taken Harry out on a date. Sure there had been multiple double dates that we had gone with Niall and Liam somewhere but it had never been just Harry and I. I quickly decided that I needed to take Harry out on a date with just the two of us. I smiled to myself, as I slipped on my shirt before running out of the room at the shout of my name.

"Louis?" Anne called as I rounded the corner.

"Yes?"

"Well it's about time, young man," she smiled to show that she was actually made at me. "Will you please help get Mia dressed? The child refuses to wear clothes."

"She really is Harry's sibling," I mumbled, causing her to laugh. "Oh Mia?"

"Loulou?" Her small voice called from the front room, followed my footsteps and a small weight colliding with my legs.

I reached down to pick her up to see that she only had on a diaper, "Why do you not have any actual clothes on, little miss?"

"Do not like," she pouted.

"What if I give you a cookie? Will you start wearing clothes then?"

"Yes!" She squeaked.

"Let me guess. You want your cookie first don't you?"

She nodded vigorously before making me pick her up. I pressed my finger to my lips as I snuck my head around the corner, eyeing where Anne had gone. Luckily she was in the pantry and I was able to quietly walk over to steal a cookie from a small plate. I handed it to her as Anne turned around, causing her to raise an eyebrow. I smiled widely, hiding the cookie and carrying Mia to her room as she giggled loudly. I sat her down on her bed and pulled out some clothes for her.

"That one!" She screeched, pointing as I pulled out a certain shirt.

I set down the shirt and pulled out a pair of pants out for her as she nibbled at her cookie, "Can you dress yourself or do you need me to do it for you?"

She giggled and stuck her legs out for me to put the pants on her. I huffed and fondly rolled my eyes at her, making her giggle again. Without much of a fight, I managed to put her clothes on and brush her hair. 

"Bows, Loulou! Bows!" She shouted at me with a loud laugh when I was done brushing her hair.

"Can't Cher or Perrie do it?" I almost begged.

She pushed her bottom lip out as her eyes got wide and I immediately melted. I grudgingly reached for the bow that Mia was holding and I pulled part of her hair back to put it into a ponytail with the bow. She pressed a sloppy kiss to my check before running off, calling for Cher to look at her hair. I sighed with a smile and went to find Harry. He was talking to Niall and Liam as I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind, making him jump a tad.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked.

"This new movie that looks pretty good. We were going to go see it. You in?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, let's go, Lou," Harry agreed.

I huffed out a small sigh, "But you're my Hazza."

"We all know that, dear. I'm yours."

"Can I take you on a date? Just me and you?"

Niall and Liam looked at each other in an almost understanding way before Niall spoke up, "We'll caught that movie another night. Or tomorrow during the day."

They walked away before Harry all but dragged me down the hallway and shut his door once we had reached his room, "Harry, what?"

"What was that about?" Harry crossed his arms, causing me to look down at my feet. "We always spend Saturday night with them. I really wanted to see that movie."

"Well I really wanted to take you out to dinner and like and actual date but if you don't want to, I guess we'll just go to the movies," I mumbled, reaching to rub the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Oh," he said softly.

I looked up and his previously hard expression had turned into a soft one. I dug my teeth into my lip as I toed at the carpet, "But um, if you wanted to go to the movies-"

"Lou," he interrupted me. "I'd love to go on a date with you."

"Really?" My voice involuntarily squeaked and I cleared my throat as Harry gave a small smile. "I mean, yeah?"

"Course."

[Switching P.O.V.s because I do what I please. :)]

[Niall's P.O.V.]

"What was that about do you think?" Liam asked me as we walked hand in hand out the door.

"I think Louis just misses when it's just them two," I shrugged. "They used to have every Friday night to themselves but now they don't really get that time together."

"Oooh."

"Did you still want to get that movie tonight?"

"Sure."

"Just me and you?"

"Just me and you."

"This will be new."

"Because it's just us two?"

I went to respond before realizing that we had been rhyming with each other, "What else do you suppose we do?"

"I've some ideas but only a few."

"Did you know that my eyes are blue?"

"What does that have to do with anything?" Liam asked, confused.

"We were rhyming? And I couldn't think of anything of else that rhymed," I mumbled, looking down to my feet.

"Were we?"

"Yupp."

Liam giggled and swung me around in a circle, causing a very unmanly squeak release from my mouth. He caught me but before I could protest, he pressed a kiss to my mouth. I immediately melted into the kiss and forgot my previous argument. He smiled halfway through it and made me smile too.

"I love you."

"I know."

"When do you want to go to that movie?

"How about we caught a late movie then go get some dinner?"

"You know me too well."

Liam gave a small laugh, "Did you want to walk? Or did you want to see if Louis would drive us?"

"Let's ask Mumma Anne because I don't want to bother their date and I'm lazy."

We rounded back to the house and asked Anne to drive us. She agreed but only to if we helped cut some vegetable she was using for something she was cooking for dinner. Of course, we agreed and we finished quickly before we both ran off to change our clothes. It was long until we were both ready and we were all in the car on our way to the movies. We both thanked Anne nearly a thousand times each but she shrugged it off and we walked hand in hand into the movie house as she drove off. Liam got a small bucket of popcorn for us to share, knowing that I would be eating most of it. I ran ahead to our designated theater and up the steps with Liam chasing after me. I plopped down in a seat near the middle and he fell into the one beside me.

"Why did you run?" He asked, snagging some popcorn and lifting the armrest to wrap his arm around me.

"Just wanted to get here faster," I shrugged because leaning against him.

He accepted the answer and we sat in silence for a few minutes before the credits started. I kept adding little tidbits to the movie that made Liam laugh. At one point, I made him laugh so hard, he snorted, making the both of us to start cracking up. This caused one of the older couples to turn around a shush us, a couple to which we profusely apologized to as we tried to contain our laughter. The movie ended quickly after that and I stood to stretch. Liam poked the small bit of flesh that revealed itself due to my shirt riding up a tad, causing me to giggle.

"C'mon," Liam said, nodding toward the entrance. "Let's go get some actual food."

"A man after my own heart," I said as I placed my hand over my heart.

"Come on, you goof."

I smiled cheekily at him as I let him drag me by the hand out of the movie theater. I managed to toss the empty bucket into the trash can before he lead me out the doors and down the sidewalk. We discussed the movie, him more than me because I was too busy making snide comments during it.

"But he was in love with her so I don't understand why people can't see that," Liam argued as he flung around the hand that wasn't gripped around mine.

"I know, right?" I said, mindlessly.

"Are you even listening to me?"

"Of course, love."

"Okay, good."

"Where are we going?"

"Nando's," Liam grinned, widely.

"You really are after my heart."

"I thought I already had it."

"Of course you do."

Liam stepped in front of me to give me a quick kiss before pulling me toward my favourite restaurant. I stumbled a bit and he immediately slowed down. We leisurely walked the rest of the way and were soon welcome to the warmth and familiar smell of Nando's.

"Hi, Niall! Liam!" The chef called from the small opening to the kitchen.

We waved back and smiled. A familiar server soon walked up to us and smiled to us, "Your friends are already here. They're this way."

"Oh," I looked at Liam in confusion, causing him to shrug and fix his hat a bit before we both followed the server.

I soon saw Harry and Louis and Harry waved excited to us as Louis had his head in his hands. We reached the table and the server left menus before leaving.

"Uh, do you guys mind if we-?" Liam asked.

"Go ahead," Louis mumbled from his hands.

Liam and I sat down and looked at the menus, not once did Louis look up at us. I sighed, "Lou, if you still want Harry to yourself then we'll leave."

"It's not that," he sighed. "I'm just a crappy date planner."

"You are not. I had a lot of fun tonight!"

"Stop trying to make me feel better. I know it was awful."

Harry wordless leaned over and pressed a kiss to the side of Louis' head before looking back to us with a slight smile.

"I'm probably going to regret asking this but what happened?" Liam asked, softly.

A/N] Hey guys. Guess who is still a loser and still sucks at updates. That's right. This girl. But I have logical reasons! My computer decided to have a melt down and every time I would try to write on the app, it wouldn't save and the big computer is slow as truck so it wouldn't let me write on there. Again, I'm so super sorry. I love you guys. ♥ Soph

Continue Reading