Cloud nine (Shoey fan fic)

By shoey4EVAR

More

Cloud nine (Shoey fan fic)
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5

Chapter 1

206 8 2
By shoey4EVAR

 Joey's pov

Ring, ring, ring. I slammed my hand on my bed side table. Ugh, great.. Summers over. Well at least I get to see Megan, and the others, and its the first year of high school! Well there's still the 12th grade bullies... Yea... I let my eyes flutter open. Gosh I didn't get a lot of sleep. I only got about 5 hours in.. Well that's what you get when you don't let your self fall asleep, and just sit there, and think.. I jumped up, and went to my closet. I pulled out a fresh pair of boxers, I also pulled out a black and white striped shirt, and some skinny jeans. I went to the bathroom, and through those on the floor, and brushed my teeth. then I fixed my swoop. I pulled on all the clothes.

"Joey hurry up! Your breakfast is gonna get cold! Ill go warm up the car, and wh-" My mom yelled, but then I cut her off.

"When I get back you better be ready!" I nagged back.

"Just get ready!" She yelled

"I am!" I yelled back. I heard her chuckle. Then I heard the door open and close. I pulled up my jeans a little and tucked them. I put on my shoes, grabbed my bag. Then went down stairs. My breakfast was on the table. Yum! Eggity-anya sand witch! I quickly gobbled it down, and drank some orange juice. My mom was soon yelling at me aging.

"Joesph Michel Graceffa, LETS GO!" She pulled my arm. I followed her. Her hair was in a messy bun, and she still had on her reading glasses. Yea, my mom is crazy! That's why I love her! She pushed me into the car, and as soon as she did I felt a rush of warm air hit my face. Then she  hoped in next to me. She pushed the key in fast and began driving fast. 

"Wow, were not that late mom.." I mummer

"Are you kidding me?! We have to be there in like 5 minutes!" She said in a loudish manner. Wow, I guess we are going to be late... Soon we were there. I guess I was about 4-5 minutes late.. 

"I love you, mom" I said as i hopped out

"I love you too!" She soon began speeding away. I slowly walked through the doors, trying to miss first period.. I has six periods.. My first period was gym, Oh, how I hate gym.. Sawyer and Conner, try to hurt me when they can, and that's mostly when they can.. I slowly walked to the locker room. When I got there I saw them beating someone else up.

"Fag!" Sawyer spat at him. I couldn't see who its is, but I saw a little bit of auburn hair. I quickly ran over to my stall. I kept hearing them spiting names at him. Fag, man whore, pillow biter, fat a**, and gay. All the names swam through my mind. I'm glad its him and not me... I walked out and saw them still beating up the auburn hair guy. Then I stood up.

"Stop!" I yelled while closing my eyes. I peeked and they were looking at me. 

"Oh, is he your boyfriend? Huh, is he!?" Conner said getting closer to me. I closed my eyes backing up waiting for a impact, but it never came. I heard them both laughing, and walk away.  I hate that ALL the boys have gym at the same time! I open my eyes and looked at the boy....... He was stunning. He had amazing blue eyes, swoopy auburn hair, very pale skin. His lip was bleeding, also his nose, but I think hes fine. He was wearing a white shirt that said 'YouTube'. Hmm, whats YouTube... 

"A-are you ok..?" I nearly choked out at his beautiful site.

"Yea, Thanks.."

"Are you new here..?"  He stood up and gave me a questioning look. God, he was like 3 inches taller than me.

"Why do you care?" He said walking away.

"Wait!" I yelled catching up with him. "I wanted to be your friend..." I continued.

"Why?"

"I don't have any guy friends.. Well not a lot of friends actually... I'm not popular.." That was most definitely not the reason, HE WAS BEAUTIFUL.. Words cant even describe!

"I gues-" I cut him off before he could finish.

"Yay!!" I yelled throwing my hands in the air.

"Yay!!" He mocked doing the same thing. I giggled, I think this year will be fun now.

"What grade are you in?" He asked. We soon got outside and we sat in the grass.

"I'm in 9th" 

"12h, hey you wanna skip?!"

"Uh, sure!" 

Shane's pov

 I pulled his arm and began running towards my car. I got in and pulled him in. I started to drive, and then he asked me.

"How old are you? I'm 14"

"I'm 18" ( I know there is a three year difference, but I'm not changing it! ) Wow.. Hes 4 years younger than me. Yet, he is still the most beautiful guy that I have ever seen.  

"Were are we going?" He said looking just like a kid that always says 'Are we there yet?'

"You'll see!" I said driving a little faster.

-5mins later-

"Are we there yet?" He said whining like a little kid.

"We will be there in a few" I started to pull into my town. I soon got to my house. Im glad today they decided to go on a vacation! 

"Yay! House!" He said siting up. I chuckled a bit while pulling him out of his seat.

"Can you take me back to school when it ends? I have drama class." He said while opening his door

"Yea sure." I pulled his arm, and pulled him inside.

"Is this your house?"

"Yea, I live alone?!" I said sarcasticly.

"Rude and disrepectful" He mumerd. I chuckled aging. 

"Lets go to my room." I said while pulling him down the hall up the stairs. I open my door and we sat down on the floor.

"Can we keep asking each other questions, to get to know each other better?" He said 

"Yea, Whats your favorite color? Mines green or blue."

"Me too!" He said in a surprised tone. "Do you have any pets?" He asked

"Yea, I three dogs and two cats. Do you?"

"I have one dog. Do you have any siblings?" Joey asked 

"Yea, I have two brothers, Jerid, and Jakob. Im the youngest."

"I have a older sister, her name is Nicole, shes 5 years older than me. So shes 19."

'Whats your coming out story?" I asked trying not to sound rude. 

"Well...It was back in Boston, when I was 13, I had a secret boyfriend, then one day we were making out in the boys bathroom, then one of the 'jocks' came in.. Then it leaked, and he broke up with me. He told everyone that I violated him, and that I was a whore. That iv blown every guy teacher at the school.. He bullied me with the 'Jocks'.. They'd call me names like: Gay, Fag, Dumb-a**, Fat- a**, c*ck blocker, and other things like retard.. Because I have a mental disability... T   hen I told my parents, then we moved here.. I still get bullied, but im only staying because I like this one guy.." WHAT!?!?! He likes someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh, I knew it!

"Y-you like someone?"  

"Duh! I bet you like someone too, everyone likes someone! So whats your story?"

"W-who?!"

"Uh, itd just make things akward..."  

"Pleaseeeeeeeeee tell meeeeeee!!!!!!" I said witha a pout.. 

"I just cant.." BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!! Joey jumped being starteld. I chuckeld.

"Schools over. Want me to bring you back to your drama class?"

"Yes, please!" He said nodding rapidly, then he stood up. 

"You have to tell me! Or I will not!" I pushed him down and hoverd over him, and started tickling him. Little giggles slippedout of his lips as his started squerming. 

"Ok, ok ill tell you!!! Stop!!" I moved my hands to the floor. I heard him mummer something but I couldt hear him. Soon I saw tears fall dow his cheaks. I rubbed them away, and wisperd "What?"

"You!!" He said as he broke out into sobs.. "Its you..."

"O-oh... Ill take you to drama class.." I carried him to my car and put him in the pasenger side. He looked out the window the whole time. The whole ride there was dead. Just no words, silence...

<3~~~~<3~~~~<3~~~~<3~~~~<3~~~~<3

   Sooooo!?! How did ya like the first chappie?!?! I just got my Christmas gifts! I got the rainbow loom! Something iv wanted for SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long!! I finally got it YAY! Tell me what you got in the commies! I love you guys soo much! Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~!!!!! <3

Continue Reading