The Marauder's Heir (Harry Po...

Autorstwa animerocker646

What if Harry had been born a girl? What if she was raised by her Godfather and Remus instead? Would the wiza... Więcej

The Marauder's Heir (Harry Potter FF)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 14

10K 275 157
Autorstwa animerocker646

This isn't super long, but it's just an opening chapter to year two! Enjoy!

Chapter 14

An Interesting Day

Harriet Potter, also known as Harri or Bambi, had a very interesting life. She lived with her Godfather, Sirius Black, who couldn’t cook anything without it coming alive first and with her best friend Draco Malfoy, who was like the older brother she never had. Harriet Potter also happened to be a witch that goes to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

In her first year at Hogwarts she managed to stop a madman from stealing the Sorcerer’s Stone. It nearly got her killed and because of that she had been grounded for the majority of the summer, though her punishment was to try and help Sirius find out who Remus, her honorary uncle, was dating and for helping her try and get the Stone Draco was given the same punishment, though he was in more a foul mood than she was over it. She wasn’t going to argue with her Godfather over her punishment, no matter how strange it was.  

Despite being a witch Harriet lived a semi normal life with her makeshift family in a muggle neighborhood of London. Harriet had introduced Draco to her friends that lived in the same area, some were magical while others were just normal kids that thought that Harriet and Draco attended a fancy muggle secondary school in Scotland during the school year. Draco had spent the first few weeks of the summer becoming acquainted with the muggle appliances in Sirius’ apartment. When he didn’t get the hang of using the appliances right away Harriet told him that her godfather still couldn’t use half of the stuff that was lying around the apartment.

Harriet and Draco spent time finishing the school work in between Sirius’ insane family bonding games and trying to figure out who Remus, their werewolf friend, was dating behind their backs. They all knew Remus wasn’t stupid. They knew that he knew that they knew he was dating someone, but was determined to keep her a secret from them.

So, the day before Harriet’s twelfth birthday, Draco and Harriet were walking down a busy London street, in disguises, following Remus. Harriet had a blonde wig and sunglasses on, so if Remus looked back he wouldn’t see her trademark green eyes. Draco on the other hand wore a dark brown wig and a scowl on his face. “Why are we doing this again?” he asked bored out of his mind. They had been doing this all summer long and had come up with nothing.

“Because you want to know who Remus is dating just as much as Sirius and I do,” Harriet answered with a smirk on her face. All of them really wanted to know who was lucky enough to be dating Remus and no matter how many times they asked Remus he just wouldn’t tell them who he was dating, so they resorted to following him.

“Harri, we’ve been trying to figure this out all summer. I’m getting rather bored of following him around. We could be hanging out with the twins or Hermione,” he said as Remus went into a small family owned café called Cake’s Coffee House. It was a quaint café that advertised homemade cakes and live music. Harri and Draco watched Remus sit down and look at a menu through the café’s window.

“Hermione is going to be coming over later today to meet Wendi and her cousin and the twins are grounded for blowing up a toilet,” Harri replied as she watched Remus sit down at a table for two, it seemed that he was the first one to arrive. 

Suddenly, something beeped in Harri’s pocket. The young girl sighed and pulled out a walkie talkie that Sirius charmed to work no matter how far away he was. “Padfoot to Bambi, do you read me?” Since Remus knew all of Sirius’ tricks and disguises he had sent Harri and Draco instead.

“Roger that, Padfoot. Mooney is in the den. We are waiting for contact,” Harri responded with a smirk on her face. 

“Oi, someone is sitting down with him,” Draco said rocking on the balls of his feet in excitement. This was the first time that Remus hadn’t noticed them following him all summer. The girl that sat down next to him was average height and wore normal muggle clothes. The only surprising thing about her was that her hair was a bright blue.

“Sirius, we’re pulling out. Do I have a story to tell you when we get home,” Harri told her godfather as she put the walkie talkie in her jacket pocket and pulled Draco back towards the house.

“I’m going to assume you know who sat down with Remus?” Draco asked with a raised eyebrow.

“You bet I do,” she answered with a smirk. She couldn’t wait to see Sirius’ face when she told him who Remus was dating. He was going to flip out.

The two arrived back at Sirius’ apartment a half an hour later they were pulling the wigs off their heads. Harri’s braid came tumbling out and Draco’s blonde hair was extremely messy, much to his dismay.

When they entered the house they were immediately pulled in by Sirius who looked at them expectantly.

“Well, we definitely know who Remus is dating. She goes by the preferred name of Tonks, or as you and Remus call her Dora,” Harri replied waiting for his reaction. She either figured that it was going to be one of absolute horror or one of absolute hilarity. She was betting on the second one.

“No wonder he never dated anyone at Hogwarts! She hadn’t even been born yet! Andromeda is going to go mad when she finds out!” Sirius said as he doubled over laughing.

“Sirius, are we done being your spies for the rest of the summer? As much fun as dressing up in wigs are, I think I’ve had enough of it,” Draco told his legal guardian with a scowl.

“Yea, you two are officially ungrounded,” Sirius replied with a wave of his hand. 

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. The three of them turned around slowly and the bell rang again. Harri sighed and unlocked the door. When the opened the door the two preteens were greeted by being tackled in a hug by someone with bushy brown hair, wearing jeans and a plain red t-shirt. “Hermione, we weren’t expecting you for a couple of hours,” Harri said shoving her wig into Draco’s hands when she noticed Hermione’s parents standing behind her. Hermione had brought bags with her for the rest of the summer, since her family was going on a trip that would interfere with school they decided to let her stay at a friend’s house. Though, they had been a little worried that she was going to be staying in a house with only one parent.

“Mr. and Mrs. Granger, it’s a pleasure to finally meet you. I’m Sirius Black, Harriet’s godfather and Draco’s legal guardian. Why don’t you both join me in the kitchen while the kids catch up,” Sirius said charmingly as he ushered the two adults out of the room. 

“Do you think that he’s going to be okay talking to my parents?” Hermione asked skeptically. She had heard stories about Sirius Black’s lack of tack. She didn’t want him scaring away her parents.

“As long as they don’t bring up his cooking I think everything will be fine,” Draco told her as he walked past her and farther into the apartment. That was when Hermione noticed the wigs in Draco’s hand.

“Sirius had us spying on Remus and we finally caught him. Draco’s just putting the wigs away,” Harri answered her friend’s unspoken question.

“Alright…Weren’t the twins supposed to be here as well?” Hermione questioned her friend confused. She knew the twins would be the first ones here since they worship the ground Sirius walked on and enjoyed Harri’s company.

“They’re mother grounded them for blowing up a toilet. I doubt that they’ll be allowed out of the house anytime soon. I got a call from them on the two way mirror. They said they could talk more tonight,” Harri replied with a smile. The twins were so much trouble, but they really made her life that more interesting.

“Of course they did. Is there a place where I can put my bags? I am staying here for a little over a month, after all,” Hermione asked motioning to her trunk and bags. 

“Sure, come on, you’ll be staying in my room with me. Draco has the old guest room and Sirius’ study is where Remus stays when he’s in between jobs…otherwise there’s one of Sirius’ books lying on the floor. He likes to pretend that the book on the floor makes it a study,” Harri told her as they dragged Hermione’s bags and trunk up the stairs. Part way up Draco joined them in pulling Hermione’s abnormally heavy trunk up the last few steps. 

“Hermione, if you had any more books in that trunk I don’t think we would have been able to lift it. You’re lucky the apartment complex has an elevator, otherwise your family would have never made it up here,” Draco told her as he lugged the trunk into Harri’s room.

Harri’s room was much simpler than Hermione would have ever guessed. The room itself was a pale lilac that complimented the dark violet sheets of her bedspread, and the pillows and cushions that were around the room in various different places. She had a dark wooden dresser, a twin sized bed with her Gryffindor tie thrown over one of the posts, her trunk was in front of her bed, but it had some cushions on it so people could sit on it, two bedside tables with shaded laps on them, a small window seat and a bookshelf filled to the brim with muggle books.

Harri motioned for them to come in and Draco moved the trunk into the far corner of the room and put her bags next to it. Harri bent down under her bed and pulled out another mattress with sheets and a light comforter on it, obviously they had made room for Hermione to sleep comfortably. She was just happy it wasn’t an air mattress. 

Harri went to the window to her room and looked out and saw a very familiar face outside with a boy she assumed was her cousin that she had wanted to introduce them to.

“Wendi is outside with her cousin! I forgot that we were supposed to meet them!” Harri exclaim as she opened the window and yelled down to her friend that she’d be out in a minute.

“Isn’t Wendi your best friend from your primary school?” Hermione asked in a defensive tone. She hadn’t had any friends until she enrolled in Hogwarts and was slightly worried that she had been replaced by Wendi during the summer months.

“Yep, she’s witch like us, though she goes to Durmstrang with her cousin. He’s the same age as the Weasley twins,” Harri replied as she pulled Draco and Hermione down the stairs and to the kitchen, which luckily had sounds of laughter coming from it. Harri poked her head into the kitchen to see if it was okay for all of them to come and when Sirius waved them in she walked right in, the other two stayed in the hallway.

“Wendi is outside, do you mind if we go and talk to her for a while?” Harri asked hoping that Mr. and Mrs. Granger wouldn’t mind.

“Nope, just be careful, Bambi,” Sirius replied as he ruffled her hair. Harri lightly smacked his hand away from her hair and left the room glaring at him. 

When the three of them got outside Wendi was already waiting by the landing to the apartment. Wendi was tall and rather pale for a twelve year old. She had long brown hair that she wore down and dark brown eyes that were the color of mocha. Her cousin standing next to her had many of the same attributes that she did, though he had more muscle mass and he also seemed slightly awkward on his feet.

“Wendi, this is my friend Hermione Granger and you’ve already met Draco,” Harri said introducing her friend to Wendi seemed pleased to meet Hermione, though Hermione didn’t hold the same sentiment. “Hermione, this Wendi Krum.”

“Hello, Hermione, Harri has told me all about you this summer. I’m glad that she made friends at Hogwarts, as you know she doesn’t have much tack.” 

“Oi, I resent that comment!” Harri shouted.

Wendi’s cousin cleared his throat and that was when Wendi decided to introduce him. “This is my cousin, Viktor, he is from Bulgaria. His English is a little rusty, but he can understand everything you say. Viktor, this is my childhood friend, Harriet Potter, and her best friends Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger.”

“It’z a pleasure to meet you all. When my cousin said she knew Harriet Potter, I did not believe her,” he said was an extremely heavy accent. He shook Draco’s hand and kissed the back of Harri’s as well as Hermione’s. Hermione blushed a bright red at the contact and Harri tried not to laugh at her friend’s flustered state.

The group stayed out for hours talking about the differences in their schools. Viktor and Harri got into a heated discussion about Quidditch and the other three watched on as the argued over who was the better seeker. As it turned out, Viktor wanted to do Quidditch professionally when he was older and had already been looked at by the Bulgaria international team. Sirius called them in a short while later for dinner, as it turned out, Mr. and Mrs. Granger had left while they were talking with Wendi. Before they went inside Harri invited Viktor and Wendi to her small birthday party the next day.

Later that night after all the commotion had ended Harri, Hermione and Draco were laying on the floor in Harri’s room waiting for the twins to call on the two way mirror. “Who’s coming to your party tomorrow?” Draco asked trying to start a conversation to fill the silent waiting.

“Sirius, Remus, Tonks, you, Hermione, Wendi, Viktor, the twins if they can weasel out of their punishment, Neville, Oliver, Katie, Angelina and Cedric…”

“You invited Digory?” A voice said from the mirror, it turned out to be George she couldn’t see Fred, but she knew he was somewhere nearby. Harri rolled her eyes, of course the twins would be listening in on her guest list. On top of that George really didn’t like Cedric.

“Yes, I invited Cedric, but he can’t come because he’s sick, though he does plan on joining us in Diagon Alley when we shop for school supplies. More importantly, can you and Fred come tomorrow?” Harri replied.

“We can, but we have to bring our little sister, Ginny, with us. She’s a huge a fan of yours. If you won’t want her to come Fred and I can just stay home. She can be pretty annoying,” George responded.

“She is more than welcome to come. At least I’ll be able to see my two favorite pranksters…just don’t tell Sirius I said that,” Harri told him with a smirk. George’s face darkened a shade or two at her comment, but he turned around and they could hear a door slam from George’s side. 

“Shoot, Fred can’t distract mum anymore, see you tomorrow,” George said quickly as the mirror went blank.

Soon enough the three of them went their separate ways and went to sleep.

So, year two has begun! I hope you enjoyed it!

~Animerocker

PS
I don't own Harry Potter!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

172 0 17
lowercase intended ! plot: sirius and remus decided to raise a child when harry potter was born, when sirius was locked up she was given to remus. l...
31.8K 1K 29
Y/N Miller was a "die-hard" fan of Harry Potter books and movies... She always wished to have some kind of magic ✨ And one day, her entire reality w...
1.1K 33 64
Harriet Potter grew up thinking she was just an ordinary girl, then she found out she was a witch. Now attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wi...
8.2K 250 22
Using a prompt found on Tumblr/Pinterest What if Harry was raised by Remus and Sirius?