Tears of A Soldier(BWWM)

By TwistedGirl85

In 2018 the world enter into World War 3. No one remembers how it started. All anyone seems to remember were... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
AN
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TO ME!!!!
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Author Note
Chapter Twenty-one
Inbox Me For Help....
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
C24(AN)
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Me
Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Twenty

7K 356 113
By TwistedGirl85

Unedited

''Annika''

In the distance, there was a voice calling out to her but Annika was reliving an old forgotten dream. Where she was eight years old and had snuck to listen in on her parents and some creepy stranger night-time conversation.

''Annika!''

The voice sounded closer and on the verge of being angry but Annika felt like recalling this dream was very important, somehow. She couldn't understand why would she remember it now? It's been nine years and it had only a dream, right? So why then did it feel more like a memory?

'' Dammit, Annika. If you don't answer me, now, the consequences will be harsh!''

Annika snapped out of her daze when she felt a large hand roughly shake her shoulder. Blinking repeatedly, the past faded as the present took shape. In the present stood a six-foot giant inch muscular killing machine glaring angrily down at her.

Annika immediately became aware of her current situation. The situation where she and Alexander were having at candlelight dinner in the middle of his tent. They were seated, opposite one another, in what looked like handmade wooden chairs. Stationed in-between them was a wooden table that also looked to be hand crafted. Looking around the tent Annika knew everything in it had been hand crafted. Annika knew because her father had crafted most of the furniture in her house. Also, he sold and traded many of his crafts to provide food and clothes for the family. There was a brown desk and chair on one side and many other little decorations scattered around. Each item seemed very functional. Kinda like an office.

The only thing that seemed out of place was the massive bed settled in the corner of the room. Of course, it would have to be enormous to hold the mountainous man that slept in it every night but what draw her attention to it was not the size or the very soft looking covers that laid upon it but the beautiful designs etched in the wooden post.

Annika felt eyes staring at her. Turning away from the alluring craving she locked eyes with Alexander's black ones. Those eyes were really very creepy. '' It seems you are rather interested in my bed, little one,'' Alexander said smiling. '' Would you look a closer look?''

Danger! Danger! Annika's conscience screamed at her. '' Um... No, that's ok,'' There was no way in hell she was getting anywhere near a bed with him.

Folding his hands together on the table, he leaned in closer to her. '' Ah yes, you prefer passionless androids, of course,'' he smirked in a mockingly way.

Oh no, he didn't. Annika thought angrily. Oh, yes he did. Her conscience answered back. '' What interest is it to you what I prefer?'' She spat out. Pissed and embarrassed at his statement.

Seemingly satisfied with her reaction Alexander leans back. His annoying ass smirk now a full blown smile. '' Just curious as to why a person who makes it no secret to how much she hates Halo's would be caught giving head to one in a black SUV not even an hour from the military district,''

This asshole. Annika was simmering with fury. How dare this steroid injecting fuck-ass say that to her. It was none of his damn business.

'' Hmm, steroid injecting fuck-ass, am I?'' He asked. His eyebrows raised slightly in amusement. Annika gasped loudly. Oh shit, did she say that out loud?

Fidgeting she looked away. '' Aren't we supposed to be discussing something else,'' She quickly replied wanting to steer the awkward conversation before she got herself killed with one of the sharp knives placed on the table in front of him.

The silence was his answer as he continued staring at her like she was his entertainment for the evening. A couple of minutes passed, with Annika getting more nervous by the second before he finally said something. '' Yes, we were supposed to be discussing other things, weren't we?'' he said, mockingly.

This man. '' Yes, you told me that you would explain what you meant earlier by how I hadn't changed. Why else would I be here and not with Nathaniel?'' Annika finished pissed out once again. Earlier after Alexander had made that disturbing comment about how she hadn't change Annika had asked what he meant by it. Of course, he didn't answer but instead gave her a sly grin and stated he would only answer if she answered questions herself. Having no clue as to what he could possibly want to ask her she agreed. It's not like she had anything to hide or any information worth to give.

It seemed at that time she would be the one coming out on top. But now she was beginning to think otherwise. After she agreed to his deal he immediately ordered for Nathaniel to be removed from the tent. Annika watched,shocked, as he calmly walked out with a couple of armed men. She had thought he would have least put up a fight. Instead, he left without looking back. Twenty minutes later two plates of food were brought in. Although they were camped out in the middle of nowhere,with nothing but men, the food was delicious. The riced was flavored with some kinda yellow sauce that added a slight spiciness to it. Asparagus was served as the vegetable but Annika, who had never seen asparagus before, was a bit reluctant to eat it. The main item that had her drooling at the mouth was the grilled meat that had been served. Meat was a rare luxury that she and her family rarely got to eat. It was a miracle if they eat it twice a week.

Annika couldn't help but wonder if Nathaniel had been given food. Probably not seeing as he was the hated enemy. Little by little she snuck food into the napkin she had hidden on her lap for him.

'' You know it's bad matters to ignore your company when they are talking to you,'' Oh shit, she had dazed out again. It was a bad habit of hers. And he sounded like she was pushing pass his limits of patience.

'' Sorry, I am... just a little nervous,'' Well, it's not like it was a lie. '' Will you finally answer my question or...'' Her voice trailed off.

'' Sure,'' he answered quickly. but he had a sneaky look in his eyes. She didn't trust him. He definitely was up to something. '' I said you haven't changed because you haven't. Not since you were a child. You were always quick to anger no matter the circumstances. Or the person opposite of you.''

What.The.Hell. How did he know that? She was positive that she hadn't seen him before. '' That's very vague. You could be guessing based on how I acted before,'' That's right. They haven't met before he was just taking a shot in the dark and landed a bull's-eye.

'' Hmm, is that so'' He said slowly. That fucking 'I know something you don't know' grin came crawling back on his face. Annika was getting pissed again.

'' Yeah. It's not hard to tell I can be impulsive,'' Now that was a lie. She was protective of the people she loved. She wasn't sure why she felt the need to protect Nathaniel but it was almost like... instinctual She always thought of the consequence to any action she might take. Today was the first time in her life she acted without thought. First with Nathaniel then with jumping in Alexander's scary- assed face.

Alexander started stroking his chin. All the while looking at her, like he was thinking what to say next. '' When you were seven a boy ,who was around ten, pushed your little sister Raven on the ground and stole her hat and gloves your mother made for her. She went crying to you and you snuck into his house later that night and took it back,''

Annika was sure her eyes looked as if they were about to pop out any second. And judging by the way her mouth was suddenly becoming dry, it had to have dropped open in shock. Jermery aka the Jerk. That's who he was talking about. She remembered that day clearly. Their mother who had come across some wool, which was almost impossible to get, knitted matching hats and gloves for her and raven for the winter. Jermery the jerk stole Raven's hat when she went outside to play. She came running, face full of tears, to her and told her what happen. Of course, Annika would get angry. Their mother had stayed up for three nights without sleep to make sure they had clothes to keep them warm during the harsh winter. Not to mention, no one fucked with her little sister. She didn't even understand why he would want them. It wasn't like he could have worn them;they were too small for him.

But how could Alexander have known that? Shaking her head Annika was about to ask. He held up his hand to stop her next question. '' I answered your question now it is my turn,'' he said.

'' Wha-, no- you-, what kinda answer was that?'' Annika was loaded with even more, questions. Like how the hell he knew something that had happen ten freaking years olds. '' It explains nothing,''

'' You wanted to know what I meant by my saying earlier and I just explained it. If you wanted a clear cut answer you will need to be more specific with your questions'' he shrugged his shoulders. That fucker she thought angrily. Ok. Fine. If that's the way he wanted it. Two can play that game.

Clearing his throat he started to lean forward again. She could tell by the teasing look in eyes what question he would ask. '' Why were you, a suppose hater of Halo, sucking one's dick on a dirt road in a car?''

OH.MY.GOD. She knew he would ask but dammit she still wasn't prepared. Would never be. Annika went silent. Her face turning slightly pale. Thinking about how to answer without actually answering. In the midst of trying to find a way around answering he added some new shit.

'' Answer fully and truthfully or I will cut off a finger.'' He could not be serious.

'' What!?'' She yelled shocked. '' You didn't. Do I get to cut off one of your damn fingers?''

He glared at her. '' Have you forgotten which one of us is the hostage?''

Annika signed. It's just one finger. She had seen many of people in her district with missing fingers, hands and other body parts gone. One finger would not be too bad.

The human wrecking ball crossed his massive arms over his massive chest as he leaned back in his chair. '' Are you seriously considering losing a finger?'' He shook his head in bewilderment. '' Ok then, let's up the ante a little, shall we. How about you and that Halo bastard lose a finger, but for him, it will be one finger per hand.''

She stiffened. He was pure evil. And to think she once admired the leader of the Freedom Fighters. '' That's not fair!'' Nathaniel was a soldier. Missing even one of his fingers would be a weakness an enemy could take advantage of that. ''Nathaniel has nothing to do with this!''

'' Technically speaking, he does. It was his dick you were deep throating.''

'' I was not deep throating it. I could barely get half in my mouth!'' she yelled out without thinking.

'' Then again. I really shouldn't be all that surprised by your behavior. Your little sister seemed to have followed in your footsteps. You really should set a better example for her.'' He taunted. '' You both are nothing but Halo sluts. It's a shame really. Seeing as how they cause nothing but misery to people like you.''

What! Her a Halo slut. Never. Angry, she Slammed her hands on the wooden table as she jumped up from her chair. The food she had been hiding for Nathaniel forgotten as she leans over the table into his face. '' I am no Halo slut.'' She hissed out.

Arching one eyebrow, Alexander remained seated not at all intimidated by the little ball of fire in front of him. He had her right where he wanted her. Blinded by anger. Not thinking about what she was saying. '' Said the women caught giving head to one of the top Halo soldiers. But then again I am amazed that you actually was able to seduce one. They are said to have no sex drive. Well done little one. Maybe you and your sister can teach other women how to. It would be much earlier to take down those bastards mid-orgasm.''

Annika snapped.

Anger blinded her to fear. It also provided her with strength as she pushed the heavy wooden table to the side. In fact, she pushed it so hard that it toppled over and landed hard on the tents floor. The dishes, food, and cups containing his wine and her water scattered everywhere. Boiling with rage she took the three steps that had her face to face with him. Although, he was still sitting his impressive height made it possible. She stood glaring with malice into his soulless black eyes. '' I am no Halo slut. I am no slut at all. I am a virgin. And even though my sister is very flirtatious she is also a virgin. We would never stoop to that level of disgrace. So,no there would be no teaching of anything sexual. Nathaniel is the first and only man I have ever felt or done anything sexual with. He just happens to be a Halo. Yes, I do despise them and what I did and who I did it with will never change that. So you can just go and fuck yourself, ok. Because you clearly DO. NOT. KNOW. ME!''

Annika was breathing so hard through her nose she felt like she would pass out. Tears were gathering in her eyes. And that just pissed her off more. Letting him seeing her so weak and emotional made her feel ashamed. But she just couldn't stop the tears from falling.

Alexander unveiled a smile so sinister it made Annika shiver in fear. His black eyes started to heat up. She took a step back. Then another one. Slowly backing away. Her anger disappears as terror replaced it. Shit had she gone too far. She steps back again as he slowly unfolded his huge arms and started to stand.

Shit she did go too far. Run bitch. Her conscience screamed at her. Annika turned and ran for the opening of the tent. He darted in front of her, stopping her. Breath caught in her throat as he looks down at her. The heated look in his eyes let her know death was soon. She prayed it would be quick.

'' Go fuck myself you say.'' Please let it be quick. Please let it be quick. Reaching out his arms Annika closed her eyes. Please. Instead of strangling her neck or snapping it, she felt him lift her up by her knees and cradled her to his bulky chest. Her hazel eyes shot open in surprise. Looking at him curiously.

He started walking with her in his arms. What was he doing? was he taking her somewhere to be killed? Her question was answered when he dropped her. On the bed. The bed she was admiring earlier. What the hell? She started to scoot up the bed when he began to crawl onto. Grabbing her by the ankles he pulled her beneath him and laid partway onto her. Preventing her from escaping.

He looked her in the eyes. '' I would rather fuck you.''

OH. GOD.

***********************************************

I would just like to say things will be turning dark, very dark, from now on. I have a very twisted nature *hence the twisted in my name* so please prepare for the dark events that Annika, Raven, Nathaniel and Christian will be going through. This is set in a chaotic and harsh future. It's not and will not be all nice and sweet all the time. Think of it as the real world but... Not. Lol.

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244 0 11
⚠️Warning ⚠️ Contains Spoilers for Book 1 Soldier in Purple 🚨Disclaimer: This story does not disrespect any political viewpoints whatsoever. I will...
War: A Business By yeet

Science Fiction

954 139 81
"Why we have gone to war? Is it because of fighting for a cause? To change the world?To rule the world? To be remembered in history? Or for pleasure...
650 32 22
Every war has two different sides. Two different points of view. The perspective isn't everything. But it certainly is something. Something that cert...
9.6K 339 36
Humanity used to thrive in 2035 until a group of scientists started playing God. This science team was recruited by all the top world leaders and the...