Little Angel [Baby Zayn/Narry...

By ZDsmiles

A story about how one little boy can spread happiness amongst everybody around him, almost like an angel: a l... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Chapter Two

6.1K 232 31
By ZDsmiles

Hey guys, I hope you're all enjoying this. After this chapter, updates will probably be slow but at least you all know that now. By the way, votes and comments really motivate me so I hope this chapter will get some comments as well as votes :) thanks .xx

Vote ♥ Comment ♥ Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

21st March 2013

Liam sucks in a breath, closing his eyes, exhaling a ragged puff of air; deep shallow pants leaving his red swollen lips. His body's plastered in sweat, both his and Louis'; undoubtedly most of his own, and he's definitely lost some feeling in his right hand but Louis' sprawled out across his chest, looking up at him with fond eyes and he doesn't want to move an inch, doesn't want Louis to ever stop looking at him like that.

"Can we lie here forever" Louis' voice startles him a little. Liam chews on his bottom lip, his eyes averting to his boyfriend, his life.

"If you really want to" Louis nods his head against Liam's chest, a low grumble of laughter escaping his lips, the laughter vibrating through Liam's chest, spreading heat to the pit of his stomach, a rush of tingles cursing excitedly through his veins.

Louis really does..... things to him.

"Do you love me Li?" Liam's throat clogs up and he has to swallow down the bile at the back of his throat. He thinks it's pretty normal when you're in a relationship with Louis Tomlinson.

"I'm just waiting for the day that Channing Tatum asks me to marry him"

"Or David Beckham" Louis interrupts "He's gorgeous"

"You always say that we look alike - we have both got that whole chiselled, sexy thing going on" Liam explains, a cheeky glint in his eye "I think we do - we do, don't we?" Louis nods in agreement, pressing a tender kiss to his boyfriend's chest.

"I do love you - like, a lot" Liam admits, swallowing thickly. He's not one for declaring his feelings every single minute of every day but he cares.

Louis knows that.

He treasures the rare occasions when Liam tells him he loves him and that his world would not be the same without having Louis in it.

"I love you too" Louis looks up at Liam through his eyelashes, crawling his way further and further up Liam's body, their eyes transfixed on each other, cerulean on chocolate brown. His body crumples down against his boyfriend' just as his head is narrowly underneath Liam's chin, resting comfortably against his collarbone, his arms laying against his stomach, their fingers tangled together. His smile grows as Liam presses a hard kiss to the top of his head.

Their moment of serenity however, is interrupted by the loud blaring of Liam's mobile. Louis groans, pressing his head further against Liam's collarbone, preventing him from moving. Liam nudges Louis' head with his chin, to which Louis obliges; lifting his head up slowly, pressing his palms down roughly against Liam's chest, using him for support to sit upright to straddle Liam's hips. Liam places his mobile against his ear.

"Hello"

"Liam, Liam - god, help us" Liam's eyes widen, panic overtaking his body at the tone of his best friend, his slightly irrational and bizarre best friend.

"What's wrong? Do I need to call an ambulance" Liam stares at Louis with a look of sheer panic and anxiety "Niall tell me"

"You need to come over, right now - you and Louis" Liam frowns, biting the inside of his cheek out of habit. Louis cups the side of his cheek, nipping at his neck, moving down towards his collarbone, a smirk playing on his lips as Liam moans.

"Liam, hell - Liam, are you and Louis.." Niall makes a sound of disgust at the back of his throat "That's disgusting" he hears a rustle in the background "Just - you need to see this" Niall exclaims, cutting the call.

"What's going on?" Louis asks, tilting his head to the side, his feathery chestnut brown hair sticking out in all directions, his chest slightly tinted red and coated in sweat from their...activities.

"We're going out"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're the one who wanted to bring it inside, you should hold it" Niall explains, raising an eyebrow. Harry narrows his eyes, clenching his jaw.

Niall really is immature.

"The baby is a he and he has a name" Harry replies, looking down once again at the tiny bundle sprawled out in his basket, tiny whimpers leaving his lips, his legs sticking up in the air as his whole body rocks up and down, waiting to be picked up.

"Why do you have to defend everything else apart from me?" Harry rolls his eyes, fed up of his boyfriend's immaturity. He has the urge to start a blazing row but he knows it's not good for the baby, the baby who's just been abandoned; left out in the cold, small and innocent and in need of a little love. He's dressed in a white, long sleeved baby suit with a picture of a tiny bunny on it; thick, white socks that look too tiny to be real on his equally tiny feet and thin white sheets draped around him from the top of his thighs downwards. It all seems so real but Harry still can't comprehend leaving a baby to complete strangers.

"Why would anybody leave a baby like that?" Harry sighs "It just - it kind of breaks my heart" his voice cracks, tears pricking at the back of his emerald eyes. He has to bite down on his bottom lip to hold them back, to hold himself back.

He doesn't want to get attached.

"I know babe" Niall takes the opportunity to pull Harry close to his chest, curling his fingers nimbly through the back of Harry's soft curls soothingly.

"Things aren't always black and white - hell, they're never black and white" Niall remarks, tightening his hold on his prince "Sometimes - sometimes people do things, undesirable things and they truly believe that they're doing the right thing"

"The right thing?" Harry lifts his head "How is abandoning a child the right thing to do?" Niall's brain starts ticking, outweighing the pros and cons of the situation. Maybe Zayn was left with them for a reason, a good reason.

"Maybe he was" Niall pauses hesitantly ".....Don't worry, its um, it's okay" Harry ignores him, detaching himself from his boyfriend, licking his lips nervously.

The baby looks unsettled, his tiny hands balled up into little fists, rubbing his face harshly, his skin reddening from the rough contact. Harry reaches his large hand out, taking the baby's little hand in his own, preventing him from hurting himself. He leans down and presses a gentle kiss to the little hand clasped in his own, but as he attempts to release Zayn's hand, he feels the baby's hand gripping onto his index finger as tight as he possibly can. Harry looks away from him, turning back to Niall who's looking at him with a tender smile.

"We could - i mean, maybe we could keep him?" It comes out as a question but it makes Harry's head spin. It's absolutely crazy; keeping a baby that's been left on their doorstep, not to mention the fact that he was just about to walk out on Niall.

"You can't even hold him" Harry retorts, slowly easing his index finger out of Zayn's grip on it, not wanting to hurt the baby.

Before Niall gets to respond, the doorbell rings. Niall races to the door, relieved at having gotten out of that situation. He opens the door, only to be shoved out of the way by none other than Louis. Oh boy. The older boy backs Niall up against the wall, hovering his face close to Niall'

"This better be good Horan - you interrupted us" Louis grits, whining as he's pulled away by Liam who mouths a 'sorry' to Niall, a grin making its way into his lips as Niall sends him a grateful smile. The three of them traipse into the living room, Louis immediately collapsing onto their couch, laying his arm across his forehead, unaware of the little baby laying in the basket directly in front of him.

"What's going on? Harry?" Liam asks, his tone slightly calmer from viewing the lack of a horrific situation.

"Go and look for yourself" Niall replies, gesturing to the basket. Louis' eyes widen in realization at having overlooked the basket right in front of him. He shares a look with Liam before standing up, peering inside. He stares inside for a little while before pulling back, his mouth agape, his facial expression frozen in place.

"Well, that's the first time he's ever been left speechless" Niall jokes from his spot, earning a disapproving glare from Harry. Liam hesitantly walks up to Louis, tapping his shoulder. Louis moves away from his spot, allowing Liam to peek inside. To say Liam's surprised is an understatement. It's a disaster. Nonetheless, he reaches his hand into the basket, rubbing the baby's belly, a gurgle escaping his tiny lips. Louis goes over to Liam again, tangling his fingers together.

"That is what I think it is, right?" Louis asks. Niall grits his teeth in annoyance as Liam slaps Louis's arm, shaking his head in defeat.

"He's a baby" Niall tells him, trying to keep his voice calm, for the baby's sake.

"A baby?" Niall rolls his eyes.

"Yes Louis, a baby, it's hardly rocket science, what's so difficult to understand?" Harry glares at him yet again, turning back to the baby laying peacefully inside the basket; wide awake, his eyes locked onto Harry's emerald irises. It makes his heart tug a little, the thought of such a precious thing, a precious gift being left out in the cold.

"I think he's in shock, he's probably got that thing people get after witnessing a trauma" Liam remarks, earning a scoff from Niall.

"It's a baby, it's hardly trauma of the year"

Louis jerks his head from side to side rapidly, letting out a sigh. He brushes Liam and Harry aside, cooing at the baby who simply blinks up at him, his eyes darting to find Harry's again. Louis gently picks up the tiny bundle, holding him against his collarbone, rubbing his back soothingly with the palm of his hand. He then holds him out before nuzzling his nose gently against the baby's, cooing from ear to ear.

"He's adorable - Liam can we keep him?" Liam splutters, glancing at Niall who bites back a laugh.

"You're adorable - such a little cutie aren't you" Louis coos excitedly, a little too loud and excitedly for the baby who's eyes widen, his bottom lip trembling as he whimpers. Louis shushes him, holding him close again. That's when the whimpers turn into full blown wails, his little body attempting to squirm out of Louis's arms. Louis panics, trying to hand him over to the nearest person to him, which happens to be Harry. The younger boy holds the baby close to his chest in a nervous manner at first, carding his fingers gently through the soft tuffs of midnight black hair on the top of his head. He rocks him gently in his arms for a while, gradually relaxing while smiling to himself as the cries reduce to hiccups and whines.

"It's okay" he coos, pressing a soft kiss to his temple "I've got you sweetheart" Harry eventually looks up, frowning at the three other men looking up at him, their eyes sparkling with wonder.

"How did you do that?" Louis gasps in marvel, pondering what he did so wrong.

Harry shrugs "I heard that babies like to hear your heartbeat - it soothes them"

"Wow" Louis gasps. Harry rolls his eyes, letting his eyes fall down to the baby in his arms, his lips curving into a smile as Zayn's eyes droop; his long, charcoal black eyelashes fluttering shut.

"What do we do now?" Liam asks, being slightly more responsible than his friends and his boyfriend.

"Take some photos - Liam, go and get the camera" Louis tells him, his voice full of enthusiasm and eagerness. Liam sighs, his shoulders slumping as he turns to leave, until he's stopped by Niall's hand on his shoulder.

"We aren't taking photos, we need to sort out what we're going to do" he turns to Liam "What do you think we should do?"

"I uh - I really don't know" Harry's eyes widen as Niall groans, unaccustomed to Liam not knowing how to handle a situation. They always know they can rely on him to sort things out but now, now they're well and truly screwed.

"We should get him checked out at the hospital" Harry suggests "He might be hurt, or maybe he's sick"

"He looks healthy to me" Louis chortled "He's got a good set of lungs on him, that's for sure". They all nod in agreement, apart from Zayn who's fast asleep in Harry's arms, the boy in question reluctant to put him down.

"Can I hold him?" Louis asks. Harry looks up at him, deep in thought.

"He might start crying, he's relaxed now" Louis rolls his eyes, striding up to his best friend.

"He's asleep, he's in his own little world" Harry nods reluctantly, slowly passing him over to Louis who picks him up, resting the baby's forehead against his chest, resting one of his own hands at the back of his head while the other one rests just underneath the baby's bum.

"I think we should keep him here, at least for tonight, and then we can figure out what to do tomorrow" Louis tells them. He looks at Harry who nods in agreement. Niall shrugs, a yawn escaping his lips, pleased that Harry can't leave, not now.

"Can I stay at yours Louis?" Harry asks, Niall's heart falling as realisation kicks in.

"You're leaving?" Harry nods his head slowly.

"Of course I am, I was leaving anyway, a baby isn't going to stop me"

"What about Zayn?"

"He can stay here with you, we'll be back in the morning" Niall's eyes widen.

"I haven't even agreed to this anyway" Liam pipes in, folding his arms.

"Why don't we all just stay here, at least for tonight anyway" Louis suggests. Harry sighs, nodding his head. Niall smiles inwardly, silently thanking Louis for actually doing something Niall approves off, for once.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What if the baby wakes up during the night?" Liam asks from his position on the pull out bed. Louis groans, turning around to face his anxious boyfriend, pressing a kiss to his neck, to his jawline and finally to his lips.

"Then, Harry or Niall will wake up, or you'll just wake up - don't bother waking me up" Liam rolls his eyes, turning his back to Louis, his mind ticking away as to how to handle the situation. They could easily call the police and report an abandoned child, but that would mean having the baby taken into a care home and the thought of that makes his stomach lurch  uncomfortably.

"What do you think of the baby?" Louis asks, nestling his face in the crook of Liam's neck, breathing in his boyfriend's natural, comforting scent.

"Probably the cutest thing I've ever seen" Louis nudges his arm.

"Other than me of course" Liam cackles, turning around so that he's chest to chest with Louis

"You're more on the sexy side though" Louis nods, accepting it.

"Did you see Harry before? He's already becoming attached to the baby" Louis sighs, running his fingers through his hair "I'm worried Li"

"Well - maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing if he got attached" and with that, Liam turns back over to the other side, pressing his head further into the pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, what did you guys think of the chapter? Oh, and if you haven't already, go and check out my new three part Zarry story called 'A Little Too Much' :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 2.5K 37
Zayn Malik is content with his life. His parents accepted him in his choice of lifestyle, he has a very cute baby, that even if the biological father...
241K 9.4K 32
Harry was impotent, but Niall changed all that. .. Cover by "zgnorant"
467K 20.6K 119
CURRENTLY EDITING A FEW CHAPTERS! 24, with an little three year old and already a hard working man. That's Liam Payne. His son Aiden hates that his d...
367K 14.2K 50
Niall and Harry are the best of friends. Everyone at school wishes to have a friendship like Niall and Harry. They're also the most popular boys in...