U make my clit wigglez x3

By demonicjesus

Dan is just an randum teen from london but his hole life is turnt upsideown when he meets brandon More

xD
X3
I'm gay lmao
The end

CX

235 4 1
By demonicjesus

It has been a year sinse dan ansked brenyon to be his bf. They r celabreting there 1 year anirversery by meeting eachother in englind where dan livs. Brondoon is SOOOO excite! And so is Dan. Dan got a messige from brundone "Im on the plane xxxxxx rawr" "okay dont die xD RAWRXXXXXXX" dan said "ill try XXXX RAWR" brendwen said back.
4 houres latr
Dan was at the airport waiting 4 his handsum boyfriend. He stood at the gate and saw brindin. "BRENDUIN" dan scREEMED as brent came out of the plain. Brendwoon ran up 2 dan and smooched him rite on the lips. They walked to dans house 2gether. Holding hands. It was perfict.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.