Rishabala FF : Bewitched

By lazyakabookworm

Madhu is a witch who is destined to marry the wrong man, and her nani intervenes resulting in Madhu meeting R... More

Part 01
Part 02
Part 03
Part 04
Part 05
Part 06
Part 07
Part 08
Part 09
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12 (Correct Part Updated)
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Epilogue

Part 15

5.8K 325 28
By lazyakabookworm

Theywere married that evening.

Aftercollecting her luggage from her home, RK takes Madhu to his house. RKgets out of his car and hurries to the other side to open the doorfor Madhu. Madhu steps out and looks at his mansion as the memoriesof what had happened when she had come here the previous time fillsher mind. Remembering her heart break and humiliation, her eyes fillwith tears. RK sees her expression and he realizes the reason for herpain. He closes his eyes in pain and regret at what he done to her.Whateverhis reason was, he had no right to do that to anyone, especiallysomeone so innocent like Madhu.

"Whatdid you get by doing all that?" Madhu furiously asks RK as sheturned to him murderously.

Beforeeither of them could say anything further, Radha, Mukund and Bittujicomes to the door. They had come home early to make arrangements towelcome them.

"Pleasecome inside, Madhu." RK requests her softly as he took her hand.Madhu furiously pulls away her hand and walks towards the house.

Themoment she reached her in-laws Madhu looks down in embarrassmentremembering how she had been humiliated in front of them. Duringthe wedding also, she couldn't even smile at them, even when theywere not at fault.

Radhagently cups her face and tells her, "I know, Madhu that wedidn't meet under the right circumstances, what shouldn't havehappened, happened but now you are Rishu's wife, and you are going tohave a baby now. It is difficult to forget what he did to you. Youboth are young now and you have a long life ahead with your babies,so take it from someone who has lived her life, sometimes, it is veryimportant to let go and look past things."

WhenMadhu remains silent, Radha says with a smile, "Leave all that.Welcome to the family." Radha happily hugs her and Madhupolitely hugs her back. Then Radha welcomes Madhu inside. After allthe rituals were taken care of, Mukund puts his hand around Madhu'sshoulder and says, "Come bhabhi, I will show you around thehouse."

Havingno other option, Madhu goes with him as she turned to look at RK. RKwho had been watching her, gestures to her asking whether she wantedhim to go with her and she glares at him in reply.

"Whois your favorite actor?" Mukund asks her as he led her.

"RanbirKapoor." Madhu replies at his strange question and over friendlybehavior.

"Ahso you do speak." Mukund teases her.

RKsits down as he watched Mukund and Madhu walk away and then closeshis eyes in exasperation hearing Mukund's next question, "So,you are really a witch?" and Madhu gasping.

"Rishu..."Radha calls him as she sat next to him.

"ThanksMom." RK tells her with a smile. Radha gives him a curious lookand he continues, "I know you were not comfortable with Madhubeing a witch but still you welcomed her home."

"Itis true that I am scared that she is a witch but she is a nice girland she loves you. Mukund is right, only that should matter."Radha tells him smiling.

RKsmiles at her happily.

Mukund'sexcitement at her being a witch had actually put her at ease. In someways, Mukund was reminding her of herself, the carefree her. In theshort time, he had took her around the house, he had even told herabout his heartbreak and what Deepali did to him. Madhu realizedDeepali was the girl, Rishabh had mistook her for.

"Bythe way, bhabhi who was that girl?" Mukund asks her curiously.

"Whichgirl?"

"Atthe wedding."

"Girl?"Madhu asks confused. Theonly people at the wedding apart from Rishabh and her were Rishabh'smother, Mukund, Bittuji, Nani and Trish...Madhu turn to Mukund in shock and asks him, "Trishna Masi?"

"Masi?"Mukund asks surprised, "She is awfully young to be your masi."

"Sheis 52." Madhu tells him grinning. Herfirst smile since she remembered everything.

"What?"

"It'sa spell she did." Madhu winks at him and laughs out loud seeinghis baffled look.

"Canshe keep me young?" Mukund asks her five minutes later, hehad been silent all this while.

"Ithink so." Madhu replies.

"Nextmonth, I am turning 30." Mukund tells her dreadfully.

"Iwill ask her." Madhu tells him chuckling happily.

"Andwe reached your room." Mukund says as he steps into RK's room.

Themoment they stepped in, Madhu stops smiling as her mind filled withold memories.

Seeingher eyes filling with tears, Mukund gently tells her, "He was anass, an idiot but that shouldn't snatch away your right to be happy.He wronged you but don't let that come in the way of your happyfuture."

Madhulooks at Mukund with a frown not really understanding what he wassaying.

"Isaid that assuming your happy future is with him." Mukund tellsher.

"Ithought we could be friends but at the end of the day, you are hisbrother and would always support him." Madhu accuses him.

"Yesbut now you are my sister, so I would support you too. And I know, mybrother would move heaven and earth to keep you happy. That is why Isaid that."

SeeingMadhu being serious, Mukund tells her as he hugged, "Cheer up,bhabhi jaan. Else I will marry your masi and become your masa thenyou will have to listen to everything I say!"

Madhugiggles hearing him and says, "You are mad."

"MyAdorable Darling?"

"Thatis so old." Madhu replies rolling her eyes.

RKwalks in to see them hugging and Madhu so happy. RK smiles seeingMadhu happy and mentally thanks Mukund for cheering her up.

Feelingso bloody happy suddenly, Madhu stops in confusion. Therewas no reason to be so overly happy but then why was she feeling soecstatic?

"Hey..."Mukund says seeing RK and Madhu quickly turns around to see RK at thedoor.

Wasshe happy because, he had come? But she didn't even know he was inthe room. Thenrealization dawns on her as her hand flew to her stomach. Itwas the baby.But then how come? It had never happened before then why suddenly thebaby is feeling so happy? Maybeshe never realized it,Madhu thought frowning not liking the baby's obvious attachment toRishabh.

"Hi...I see you two have become friends." RK says smiling.

Mukundsmiles and was about to comment on it when he notices Madhu glaringat RK. "Er... I think I'll go. You guys sleep." Mukund saysand quickly leaves from there.

RKcloses the door and limps towards Madhu.

"Whydid you lock the door? Did you think that we are going to share aroom?" Madhu asks him furiously.

"Iknow you are angry with me but you are pregnant and if you needanything at night or if there is any kind of emergency I want to behere with you."

"Out!"Madhu says stubbornly.

"Madhu..."

"Isaid leave." Madhu says furiously. "I can't share a roomwith you!"

Sighing,RK turns to walk off. "If there is anything, please call me."

"FINE!Now leave!" Madhu says fearing he wouldn't leave unless sheagree.

RKunlocks the door and starts to open it. "Damn!" RK saysconfused as he tried to forcefully open the door.

"Whathappened?" Madhu asks frowning at him.

"Ican't open the door."

"Stopmaking up excuses and leave!"

"Madhu,I seriously can't open the door." RK says as he tried to pullopen the door with all his might.

"MOVE!"Madhu snaps at him and pushing him off tries to open the door. "Didsomeone lock the door from outside?"

"No...the key is here." RK says confused as he tried to open the dooragain. "It was fine till now then how did it get jammed?"RK wonders out loud while Madhu furiously looks at him. Seeing herstaring at him, RK quickly says, "It's not me... I didn't..."

"Oh!Shut up! It is you. It is always you!" Madhu accuses him.

"Madhu..."

"Youknow, this baby loves you a lot. So you purposefully said that youwant to stay here!"

"It'shim?" RK asks in shock.

"Whoelse knows magic here?" Madhu snaps at him.

"Wow!Are you sure?" RK asks both amazed and happy.

"Stoplooking so smug and tell him that you don't want to stay here."

"Thatwould be lying, Madhu."

"Asif you don't lie." Madhu says furiously.

"Idon't want to lie to him and I am not going to lie to you everagain."

Madhusnorts loudly and tells him, "Just tell him you want to leavethe room."

Sighingdefeated, RK says "I want to leave the room."

Madhuquickly tries to open the door and it remained stuck. "Youdidn't mean it!"

"Ofcourse I didn't mean it. I want to stay here! But I was willing toleave for you." RK argues. "And he is not going to believeit too. He knows I want to stay here."

DejectedlyMadhu walks back to the bed. Seeing her reaction, RK tries to openthe door.

"Youcan keep doing that the whole night, it won't even budge. It is boundby magic." Madhu tells him.

"Canyou counter that magic?"

"Ican't even do normal levitation and you expect me to do a counterspell?"

"Oh!"

"Sorry,Madhu." RK says as he limps towards Madhu.

Madhusnorts in disgust.

"ButI have to say I am happy to be with you." RK says as he huggedher from behind. "It's our suhag raat and I didn't want to beaway from you."

Madhuwas about to hit him with her elbow when he says, "But roomlooks so dull... can you do some magic?"

Madhuturns to glare at him furiously and RK adds with a wink, "Likeroses on the bed."

Madhufuriously turns back to look at the bed and glares. Slowly a thornvine starts growing on the bed.

RKstarts grinning and kissing her on her cheek he says, "And yousay you can't do magic."

Madhuturns to look at him surprised to realize that is why he had saidthat. Chuckling, RK starts to limp towards his wardrobe when he hearsMadhu furiously cursing," BLOODY HELL!!"

RKturns back curiously to see the bed filled with roses.

"Mylove for him keeps growing every second." RK says grinningwidely.

"STOPDOING THINGS FOR HIM!" Madhu furiously says as she looked at hertummy.

"NowMadhu." RK says suddenly turning serious, "I know you areangry with me. I understand that but I don't want you raising yourvoice or hand at Abhimanyu. My parents never hurt me, neitherverbally nor physically and I am not going to hurt my son or mydaughter. I won't let anyone do that and not even you."

"It'smy baby too!" Madhu says furiously.

"Iknow, love but we won't hurt our child, no matter what. We willcalmly and lovingly tell them everything and correct their mistakestoo." RK says calmly.

Andthen Madhu realized why their son loved him a lot.

"Iwant to sleep." Madhu says tired and then stopping she turns tohim. "And what's with this Abhimanyu?"

"Thatis his name." RK says excitedly. "Like how Abhimanyulearned everything from his mother's womb our son also is learningeverything. So I thought it is a befitting name. What do you think?"

Madhudidn't like the name but then she didn't like Rishabh Kundra enoughto discuss this topic.

Madhushrugs and walks off.

Bythe time RK had come back after his shower, Madhu had slept off afterkeeping a pillow wall in the middle of the bed.

Nextday morning, RK tries opening the door and it opens without anyresistance.

"Ican open the door now." RK informs Madhu.

Madhunods her head in reply and thought about what to do. Itwas her first day in his household and she didn't know what she wassupposed to do. A part of her wanted to hide out in the room avoidinghis whole family while another part of her wanted to meet and get toknow his family.

"Rishu?"Radha softly knocks on the door.

"Yeah,Mom?" then seeing Patil coming in behind her with a tray filledwith medical supplies. He turns to Madhu and seeing her curious looktells her, "My leg."

"Oh!"Madhu's face turns pale remembering how she had tried to kill him andshe quickly looks away feeling guilty for her action.

"It'sokay." RK whispers to her softly and sits on the bed and put hisfoot up.

"Hedoesn't take care of himself. I have to run behind him to dress hiswound." Radha lightly complaints to Madhu as she removed hisbandage.

Withouta word, Madhu stands behind Radha as she watched in guilt andanxiety. Finally, Radha removes the bandage and the cotton, and Madhusees the state of his toe and the missing nail and gasps softly inshock. Her eyes starts filling with tears thinking of the pain hemight have endured because of her action; and he had still comebehind her. Radha dabs the medicine on a piece of cotton and gentlydabs it on his wound. The moment the cotton touched his toe, Madhuflinches. She looks at RK to see if he is in terrible pain and seeshim watching her. His eyes were intense and emotional. "I amfine." RK gently tells Madhu understanding her pain.

Madhuquickly looks away but couldn't help it and she looks at his toeagain. Just like that, she had an uncontrollable urge to hold histoe. Her mind started filling with images of her holding his toe.Madhu didn't understand why she was getting this urge. She tried toignore it. And the urge intensified. Unable to take it anymore, Madhuquickly moves forward and cups his toe gently just like the image shehad imagined.

"Whathappened?" Radha asks curiously.

"Idon't know." Madhu replies confused and helplessly.

"Whyare you covering his toe?"

"Ifelt like doing it." Madhu tells her. "I can't explain it."Madhu helplessly tells her seeing Radha's shock.

"Abhimanyu?"RK asks.

"Couldbe." Madhu replies and as the urge diminished, Madhu moves herhand just as RK leaned in to look at his toe. Seeing his toecompletely healed and his nail perfectly grown RK, Madhu and Radhagasp in shock while Patil screamed on top of his voice.

Please vote and comment.

- Lazy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 7.5K 24
The story of Rishabh an emotionally dead man and his mistress, Madhubala.
27.2K 782 1
RK is furious at the whole wide world. He hates his parents for forcing him to marry a stranger, he hates Dipali for refusing to marry him and he hat...
92.7K 2.6K 5
After RK chose her sister Dipali over her, Madhu has been trying to move on. She hasn't seen him since then but a promise to her mother forces her to...
29.1K 961 1
Madhu after her divorce, for her parents marries RK. How RK, Madhu and his daughter, Ruhi fill the void in each other life forms the story.