PLAYER

Galing kay Love_Bri94

PLAYER; A male who is skilled at manipulating ("playing") others, and especially at seducing women by pretend... Higit pa

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven.
Eight
Nine
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Sequel
Surpriiiiise!

Ten

12.2K 589 261
Galing kay Love_Bri94

Another one

Sabrina
Two Months Later

Christmas Break

I had to work today like always, nothing new. My hours have picked up since I've been out of school and plus it's the holiday season so business is booming.

And to make things worse I've been here without Chris. I've been having to work with the Assistant Manager Rita. She can't stand me because Chris flirts with me and doesn't give her the time of day.

Speaking of Chris he's spending a few days up at USC.

I'm jealous.

I wish I could go visit Howard like that.

My countdown begins January 1st. I wish I could leave sooner. Hopefully something happens so that I can.

"Sabrina I need that shipment stocked." Rita said.

I rolled my eyes. She tries to keep me in the back to stop my commission. When it's just us here I make the most money because dudes prefer me over her.

Word on the street is, this bitch has slept with 25 niggas. She's only like 25. She's gross and I'm sure her pussy is like a cave!

"Sabrina, stock room now." She said.

"Ugh!" I headed to the back.

I wasn't about to do this by myself! I sat on the step stool and pulled out my phone.

I had a missed call from my mom and text messages from Tiara and Chris.

I went to my messages with Chris first.

Chris(Blondie)😍- Damn I miss you! - 1:17pm

I smiled and sunk my teeth into my lip.

I miss you too Blondie!😟 - 2:34pm

I went to messages with Tiara

Tiara👭❤️- Bestfriend!! What time do you get off?! I wanna go see Why Him - 12:49

I know I'm late but I get off at 4:30. Look up some movie times - 2:39pm

I heard somebody coming so I put my phone away and started opening boxes. When one of the other guys that worked here came in I sat back down.

"Wassup Quincy."

"What up Bri." He came and hugged me.

He's my age but goes to some private school. He's so fine.

"Rita got you back here doing inventory?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm so sick of her."

"She's just jealous cause you look better."

I smirked.

"Where C at?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I think he's at home."

"I thought y'all were dating."

"No, just friends. I am single."

He nodded while biting his lip.

"Well let me get out here. Hopefully she sends me back here to help."

"Doubt it."

He let out a small laugh then walked to the front. Doing inventory might make time go by faster. And even though I won't make any more extra money today I'm kind glad I'm back here.

I put in my head phones and just hit the play button.

"I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting pussy. Pictures paragraphs unloaded wise words being quoted peeped the weakness in the rap game and sewed it."

I loooooove Tupac. If this man was alive I'd be married to him.

Well according to everybody he's in Cuba smoking a cigar.

I started getting everything unpacked and up on the shelves. Then one of my earbuds got pulled out my ear.

Okay this bitch Rita is really crossing the line. I turned around and got prepared to cuss her out but instead was greeted by Chris and his beautiful smile.

I jumped up on him and hugged him.

"Oh my gosh! I missed you." I said.

I haven't seen him in a week.

"I missed you too." He kissed from my cheek to my neck.

We've grown a little closer over the past two months. I'm still cautious when it comes to him because like every one knows he's a SLORE! Slut/whore for those that don't know.

His flock or as Mijo calls him the Chrisettes just added a new player to the team. This girl named Jenny.

She started two weeks before break. Chris had her wrapped around his finger by her third day there.

I was surprised though. I didn't know Chris liked girls with big boobs because hers a huge. It's not like I'm staring they're just noticeable.

Well my boobs aren't small but he doesn't like me like that.

They might be fake though because most Asians don't usually have anything big on them.

But she's nice and pretty and into photography like me so that's cool.

I'm not a hater or anything so I'm gonna give props when it's due.

And there's no reason for me not to like her. Chris and I are just friends.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"4:19."

"Oh my gosh, 11 more minutes." I climbed off of him and sat back on the step stool. "What are you doing here?"

"I was bored and I wanted to see you."

"Awww. I'm glad you came."

"Yeah, we gotta spend some time together before I head up to this school."

"You get to be a college boy for a few days."

"Yeah, get to fuck a couple of those fine ass college hoes."

"Here you go."

"I'm joking."

"You aren't."

"You should come up there with me. They're getting me a hotel while I'm there."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"1. I have to work. 2. My mother isn't about to let that happen. I'm not staying in a room with you."

"I won't bite. It'll be fun."

"I'll think about it. I might come visit."

"Ain't no might, you coming."

"We'll see."

We both sat there silently playing on our phones.

"Alright you off the clock it's 4:30."

I jumped up and rushed over to the computer to clock out. Then grabbed my stuff and we walked to the front. I grabbed Chris's hand.

"Bye Ritaaaa." I said.

She smacked her lips and went to focusing on the register. Chris laughed and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"She gone try to get you fired now." He said.

"Fuck her."

I wasn't ready to go home just yet so we went and did some Christmas shopping.

"So what are you getting me for Christmas?" Chris asked.

"Uuuummmmmmmmmmm."

"Oh okay, I see how it is. Good thing I kept the receipt for yo gift."

"You didn't even buy me nothing."

"Okay."

"Did you?"

"Nope."

"Awww, you did. What did you buy me?"

"Nothing cause I'm taking it back."

"That's bold." I pouted.

"I'm joking."

"I bought you something too. I think you're gonna like it."

"I can't wait to see it." He gripped my waist. "So prom will be here before we know it. You started looking at dresses?"

"Prom is in May and the last thing on my mind."

"Don't be like that, most girls get excited about prom."

"Not me. If I decide to go it'll be a last minute thing."

"If you go are you going to take a date?" He questioned.

"My date will most likely be Tiara." I chuckled. "What lucky girl is going to be your date?"

"I don't know. Whoever acting right I guess."

I shook my head.

"That's crazy." I rolled my eyes.

"You could always be my date."

"I'm flattered but I can just see all the drama that's surrounding that."

"I'll be happy when you stop worrying about these crazy ass girls."

"I'm not worried I just don't wanna deal with it. I already go through enough because we're just friends."

"I don't think they're upset about us being friends."

"What are they upset about then?" I placed my hand on my hip and waited on him to answer.

He held my face and walked closer to me. Our lips were so close. My body tensed up and I got nervous. He just looked me in the eyes before pulling back.

"You know exactly why they're upset." He let my face go.

I rubbed my hair and cleared my throat trying to pretend like what he just did, didn't bother me.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, I pulled it out and it was a text from Tiara telling me about the movies that I honestly forgot about. I couldn't blow her off I've been doing that a lot lately.

"I have to go. Tiara wants to go to the movies."

"Damn TiTi ain't gone invite me?!"

"She said she's tired of seeing your face so don't hold your breath."

"Damn."

I laughed. "What are you doing Later?"

"Packing, I leave in the morning."

"Aw man. Another whole week without my Blondie."

He pulled me back closer to him. "You can always come visit. The school is 15 minutes from here."

"I might, it ain't like I got shit else to do and I'm off the next 4 days."

"Damn 4 days?!"

"2 are vacation days I got two papers to finish."

"Oh okay."

"Well let me get out of here. I gotta change out of these work clothes." I wrapped my arms around his neck while he held me tighter. "I'll call you."

"Don't forget."

"I won't." I kissed his cheek. "Bye."

"Bye."

I pulled away and headed to my car.

"So you finally replaced me huh?" A familiar voice said.

My heart sped up again and I slowly turned around.

"Nipsey...hey."

Ermais or Nipsey. My ex boyfriend. We dated for 2 years and 3 months, we broke up right before my 17th birthday. He's 3 years older than me and my mom and sister hated him. I was so in love with him it was crazy. I would even say that I was infatuated. He was this guy that everybody respected and he had all this money and treated me like queen. Things were amazing until he became abusive and he started making me do things that I thought I'd never do. I'll go into those details later....maybe.

I was finally able to get away from him and I haven't looked back. Now I have to run into him.

"Oh so you work at footlocker here?" He asked.

I have on a striped shirt with a footlocker name tag. I hate when people do that.

"Yeah, I do."

"You should just quit that weak ass job and come back home to a real nigga. You'll be 18 soon, maybe we can finally move in together."

"I'll pass. I have to go. Goodbye Ermais."

I was about to walk away but he snatched me back.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled.

"You know I fucking hate when you walk away while I'm still talking."

"Get the fuck off of me!" I pushed his tall skinny ass and kept going to my car.

"YOU WILL BE MINE AGAIN SABRINA! YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MINE!" He yelled.

I jogged to my car and quickly started it. I took a few deep breaths before pulling off.

He's still crazy as hell.

That's another reason why I can't wait to leave for school. I gotta get away from him his ass too.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

51.8K 2.8K 26
Sequel to Found A Way. Family, love, friends, betrayal... ⚠️CONTAINS EXPLICIT AND GRAPHIC CONTENT⚠️
3.3K 73 16
There's nothing worse than being in love with a man whose involve with someone else. Lauren is in love with a man whose involve another woman that ha...
97K 3.5K 45
The Sequel To Trust Issues..........