Loving Him Silently

By The_Real_Reader0203

Carter Boyce Has been hard at hearing since he was 8, he was weak and vulnerable. Now a Junior in high s... More

In the Beginning
Men in Black
New Home?
Whole New World
Important Decisions
Grasping
Hometown
Tied together
His Home Away from Home
Foreign Affairs
Forgien Affairs prt.2
Trapped
Nothingness
The Return
Like a rollarcoaster
Sometimes Hatred Makes Love
Truth Be Told
Up to Date

When I met her

9.4K 257 33
By The_Real_Reader0203

Carters POV

I woke up the next morning with weight on the side on my neck and rib cage. Mason hung over my body like a blanket and our feet intertwined, it usually felt nice like this. That was until last night, thinking of all the things he was going to do to me made me want to vomit. I felt it rise in my throat. " Mason get off." I wiggled a little and he grunted in respond. " seriously I think I'm gonna-" but then I suddenly released my stomach on the floor by the bed, I hadn't even eaten that much but it just kept coming and coming. Soon there was a large warm hand rubbing my back up and down making my body shake. His other hand rose to my forehead and pushed back all the hair on or around my forehead. " you are burning up and it's not even the cold season yet!" He said with almost a sound of worry as I finally stopped. My eyes tearing up from the constant gagging feeling that just occurred. " I'm sorry." I stated. The warmth left my body as he got up. " stay here I'll get the maid and some medicine." He said walking out of the door. I clenched my belly and squeezed my eyes tight. Why do I feel like everything is back to normal. I should want to leave, want to hate him but I don't. He's a fucking mafia boss for Christ sakes! Shaking my head back and forth which only made me more dizzy, I thought of what I should do and how to handle the situation.

The maid came in first, it was the little old lady from the first time I was here and I was so embarrassed that she had to clean up after me. " you don't have to clean that, I will." I said moving to get our of bed but she held her hand up and shook a finger. ' I have cleaned worse.' She signed and I didn't want to know what she was talking about. Soon after she left Mason reappeared with a tray with soup, a glass of water and some mess. " who knew making soup would take this long." I giggle but it came out cracked and dry. He mumbled something I couldn't hear. " what?" I questioned turning up the souls dial on my hearing aids. " I said it was my first time cooking." I blushed and put my hands over my face. " y-you didn't have to do that?!" I breathed out shakily. " of course I did, I treat my things good." That froze me, things? Really? I'm a thing? " anyways I have some business to take care of, eat the soup, take your meds and go to bed." He said then kissed my forehead and I totally leaned into it. Why do I always set myself up for these things. I feel loved but know I'm not. Well in the way I want that is. When I was done with the soup and took the Tylenol I rest my head on the pillow and took in a big waft of air. It smelt like him. I curled up in a ball and squeezed my eyes. Why him? Why can't I just have fallen in love with a normal girl, why?

I woke up a couple hours later and felt somewhat better, I think I was just exhausted. I tugged the wooly duvet off the top of the bed and wrapped it around my cold body as I pattered my way out of the bedroom and down to Mason's office. I knocked on the door and waited till I heard him say "come in " I opened the doors and there he was, sitting at his desk with a pair of reading glasses sitting on the bottom of his nose as he peered over them which made him look even more sexy. " finally awake princess." He chuckled and I walked over to him, pulled out his chair and climbed into his lap. My feet dangled on the other side of the chair. " good morning." I yawned out." Did you take your medicine?" He asked and got back to work. " yea I did, I think I was just fatigued and exhausted." I said playing with his tie. Why is it that he always looked so good on a suit and tie but I always look like a little boy trying on his dad's clothes but I wouldn't exactly know that feeling . Just as I was starting to lull back to sleep someone burst through the door. " HONEY IM HOME!" A woman's voice rang through the office. A growl came from Mason and I could feel it vibrate through me as I sat up.

She was beautiful, long platinum hair and large blue eyes. She was wearing a short red dress with a long furring coat. Her red lips turned into a smile. " so this is him?" She said in a thick Russian accent. The body underneath me tensed up. " get out." He growled at her ad clenched the arms of the chair. " he is very beautiful, reminds me of someone? Oh wait that's me." She smirked and sauntered over to the desk leaning over it. She lifted my chin and stared me up and down. " not bad. I mean he isn't me but we can't all have greatness." She laughed. " why are you here?" She let go of me and looked at Mason. " you know why. I'll give you one more chance, become my husband or I'll call an all out war through the Mafia." This time it wasn't a laugh but more of a cackle. Mason sat there silently like he was actually considering it! For some reason was pissing me off. ' come on say no Mason!' I thought to myself and squeezed my eyes shut and as if right on que he spoke. " sorry doll I'll have to decline your offer, I don't do crazy." He chuckled and she smirked. " that's not what I thought when you were begging for me to fuck you." She purred jumping off the desk. " I guess I can't have you for now but soon. You will be mine." She turned around and walked out the doors. " Ta Ta boys!" She waved.

"God Damnit." He slammed his fists on the table as I scrambled to get out of his lap as fast as I could. " I'm sorry!" I squeaked. He just ran his hand through my hair. " it's not your fault princess." He stood up and walked to the door. " come on let's get you back to the bedroom." I followed behind him kind of glad that id be returning to the most
Comfortable bed I've ever been in. I got under the sheets and sighed into the warmth. Mason was about to leave when I grabbed his arm. " stay with me until I fall asleep?" I asked and he didn't reply so I let go of his hand. " sorry that was childish of me."
" no it's fine, I'll stay." He sat next me and rubbed my arm. I wonder, how could this man be so kind but a cold hard killer at the same time. I curled myself around him and grabbed his waist as my eyes started to slowly become tired.

I was woken to the sound of gun fire and a whimper beside me, I shot straight up looking around. Jiovanni sat in the bed next to me. " what's going on? Where is Mason?" She just shook her head. " they attacked! I didn't know what was going on, one minute Muratore and I were having lunch the next he was rushing me in here and closed the door telling me not to come out." She cried. " who attacked?" I asked getting out of the bed. " Albina! She was here earlier and now her men are destroying the house!" Suddenly the gunshots got closer and there was yelling in two different languages. " get down Jiovanni." I stated grabbing the nearest object and making my way to the door. Right as I was turning the door nob someone sunk against the door. " Mason?"It was quiet for a moment, I knew if I was wrong it could end both Jiovanni's and my life but I felt his presence. " Carter, don't come out." He said in a hard tone." What's going on? I don't understand?"
" that bitch, her men attacked the place." He heaved. " shit." There was gun shots and I heard him yell out in agonizing pain. " Mason? MASON!" I cried out, sinking to the floor, pounding my hands against the door.

" Hush Carter!" Jiovanni pulled me form the ground, "we can't stay here they know." She stood strong but the tears falling down her face said something else. She pulled me through the bathroom and out that door into the hall. I was only in an oversize shirt that covered my boxers." We'll hide in here "she pulled me into a closet and shut the door. It was dark and cold, all I could hear was my heart beat and the gun shots. After what seemed like hours someone opened the door, I didn't know him but Ji did. He took us down the hall, passed all the broken furniture, blood splatters and dead bodies. I was going to hurl. The man started talking to Ji in Italian and then she let out a painful scream as she turned to me. "Muratore he's he's!" She started bawling and I knew this wouldn't be good as he lead us into the room I stay in. There he was pale and not moving. " NO!" I screamed and ran to him but two other guys held me back. " let me see him!" I struggled but it was no use. " sorry princess but you can't, don't worry he'll live he has just been shot multiple times." I yanked myself back. " you act like it's not big deal! He is dying !" I screeched. " he will be fine, one grazed his side and one in his shoulder. He won't die!" The guy growled and I fell to the ground in a sobbing mess. I felt Ji fall by my side and rub my back. " you really do love him." She asked. " of course I do! I- i " I couldn't find anything else to say but I had finally realized me feelings for him. I want him. Need him. Love him.

After a while everyone left and I sat in a chair by his side after promising multiple times that I wouldn't do anything but sit there. I lied, squeezing his hand. I know the guy said he'd be fine but I was still worried, so so worried. After a while I fell asleep on his chest. I woke up later to fingers gliding through my hair, I looked up to see Mason sitting against the bed post . My eyes went wide in realization, I got up so fast I knocked the chair over. I launched myself on him and embraced him. " don't ever do that again. Ass hole!" I cried and I could feel him vibrate from laughing. " good morning to you too Princess." He whispered in my ear. I didn't have time to think about what I was doing but before I knew it my lips smashed into his. It was our first kiss and it was so sloppy but a good sloppy. We stayed like that for a while moving our lips in sink. God I was totally in love with this ass but I still didn't know how he felt. " Mason." I whine and grinned my hips against him as he grabbed my ass. " what?" He hummed and I kissed his neck and down to his wrapped shoulder, leaning my head against him. " I'm so sorry." I whispered and he kissed my head. " it's not your fault."
"But it was. If I wasn't here this wouldn't happen". I looked up and into his eyes. " don't say things like that when it's not true." Suddenly the gap between our lips started to close. It started slow but got steamier and steamier. I unbuttoned the shirt I had on and my boxers followed after. " you are needy today." He chuckled as I pulled at his waist band. " I want you ." I kissed his jaw. " the feeling is mutual." He growl rolling us over but that was a bad idea. " shit!" He said grabbing his shoulder in agony. " maybe we shouldn't." I rolled over to look at him. " no I just, you do it on the top." He tried to smirk but the pain was showing through. " you sure?" I questioned. " positive."

I took him into my hands and stroked up and down his long thick shaft. His face was straight as if I wasn't you know just wanking him off! " does it feel good?" I didn't know what I was doing, I've only ever done it to myself. " yea so good." I couldn't tell if he was serious so I took him into my mouth and sucked. Um maybe like this? No no that's not it. Oh how does this go? Suddenly two hands were shoved into my hair and his dick was shoved farther into my mouth almost choking me but it kinda felt good. My own penis was now painfully hard and ready to blow. As I felt him get harder and harder I took my mouth off, only a strand of saliva was left. " ah, what now?" I questioned as he reached to grab something out of the dresser, it was lubricant. He flipped me around so my ass was in the air. Something cold was pressed against my entrance. " Ah?!" I quickly slapped my hands over my mouth. Was that me? Did I make that sound just now! He stuck a finger in and I quivered. "Mason? T-that feels weird." I wiggled my hips trying to get rid of the weird feeling but then he added a second one and it stung. I grit my teeth and my hands grabbed the sheets as he scissored his fingers. I was slowly getting more use to the feeling he suddenly pulled out. " huh?" I was about to turn around when his fingers were replaced with something bigger and warmer. I let out a disgruntled sound one of confusion and pleasure as he hit a certain spot. " there Mason, right there." I begged as he started to move which only sent more pleasure into my hips. He was aiming for the same spot over and over again. " more!" I painted as I rocked my hips into his. I was a moaning panting mess under him as he grabbed my cock and stroked up and down. " I'm gonna cum." I moaned and he got faster he bent down to suck at my neck but surprised me when he chomped the back of my neck causing me to yelp. What are we dogs? Is he trying to claim me like some mate? Whatever it was it turned me on a little more to think of it that way. He suddenly got faster and faster with his strokes and thrusts. " I'm coming!" I whined as he did the same.

We laid there next to each other in a panting mess. I looked over to him and whine. " hey no fair you bit me!" I punched his arm lightly. " here." He sat sat and dragged me into his lap where I was facing him, he lowered his neck and pointed his finger. " bite here." He said and I wanted to laugh but I did as I was told. Placing my hand on the middle of his back and licked the spot he had pointed to. I chomped down causing a grunt from Mason. Staying that way with my mouth connected to his neck before I felt something warm and liquidy trickle down my fingers. I shot my eyes open and stared down at the blood gushing from his soaked bandage.
" shit."

I ran out the door without even thinking of being naked. " help! His wound opened back up!" I tugged on the guys sleeve and he followed me back in the room where I hurried to put the shirt I was wearing before back on. I sat there patiently waiting for them to restitch his shoulder. I mean yea it was kind of my fault but it felt good for the both of us, I smirked as I put my fingers to the back of my neck. After they were done and gave him medicine it took everything I had to get him to lay down and go to sleep. After he finally pass out I walk to the bathroom to take a bath which was much needed. As I sat in that big bathtub I thought about the events of today and well the week. First I was taken away by a man to live in Seattle because my father was in debt, then I met his amazing sister who I could be around for a while, then we ran away to be found again in my home town and when he found us he tied me up and tried to do things. Finally today I got sick, met his crazy ex who then decided to send her men to kill us, Mason was shot and we had make-up sex. Did I mention he was a Mafia boss, oh yea by the way he is a rich its Italian fuckboy who is the boss of a very well known illegal ( might I remind you ) group. I sighed and sunk deeper into the water. " I need a vacation." I chuckled.

Sorry about the really long chapter but I had multiple things I wanted to try out so I hope you enjoyed what was in this chapter! It's the first time I've really wrote smut so I'll try to get better as this book goes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.6K 39
[Status: Complete] A Powerful Mob Boss one day saw a guy, nothing about him stood extraordinary, yet he could not pull his gaze away from him, becaus...
160K 2.1K 46
she comes from a wealthy family being an only child front New York, covered in tattoos and piercings, who doesn't feel any emotions, she's very kept...
9.9K 572 33
What will happen when a 19 year old gets involved with the 24 year old Italian Mafia Leader? Read to find out! She was with her mother at the wrong t...
312K 7.8K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...