Major Denial [Style Love Stor...

By Cyanide_Suicide

Enter Stan Marsh, a regular guy living a regular life in a regular town. There's nothing particularly special... More

A/N
● CHAPTER ONE ●
● CHAPTER TWO ●
● CHAPTER THREE ●

● CHAPTER FOUR ●

1K 55 78
By Cyanide_Suicide

─ Kenny Dies At The End ─

"Wait, you're actually going to try and seduce Mrs. Morinos for a better grade?" I asked just to make sure I heard him right. Kenny started laughing at this whole plan of Cartman's, and Kyle and I were having a hard time believing that he was even going to go through with it.

"It's going to work!"

"Ew dude, gross!" Kyle exclaimed, making a face.

I stared at Cartman like he was crazy. "That's fucked up."

"I know you're loyal to your boyfriend and everything, but we all know that you'd jump at the opportunity to do me!" Cartman stated, making Kenny laugh harder.

"No," both Kyle and I responded.

My best friend and I looked at each other as we advanced down the hall and toward our shared class. "Are you going to do it during class?" Kyle asked.

"Are you stupid?" Cartman scoffed. "She wouldn't respond to my flirting in a public environment! I'm doing it after class when everyone leaves."

I pinched the bridge of my nose and squeezed my eyes shut. "You're so fucking stupid, Cartman," I muttered.

"Aye! Don't talk to me like that or I'll make sure to have her fail you!" he threatened.

All four of us walked into the classroom and separated, going to our respected seats. It wasn't long after that when the bell rang and class was to begin. I was partially looking forward to Cartman getting rejected, but the other half of me couldn't help but feel embarrassed for him. Did he really think that was going to work out in his favor? Maybe he was just joking around, but knowing him he was more likely to do it than not.

"All right class, how far along are we on that project?" asked Mrs. Morinos, standing up from her chair and standing in front of us.

No one uttered a word in response.

She sighed. "Well, I didn't expect you to be done anyway - you only have a day to work on it. We'll use this class time to figure out what to do. Get into your groups, and if you have any questions come and ask me." Mrs. Morinos turned to go back to her desk as everyone stood up and ran across the room.

Kenny got to me first, followed closely by Kyle, and we all sat down and discussed what we were going to do. It didn't take us that long to figure out the way we were going to test the layer, and then decided that we would make sure it worked tomorrow during class. After all, the way everyone was wasting there time they were no doubt going to need at the very least another class period to work on this project. 

Having nothing else to do until the end of class, we all just sort of sat there and scrolled through our phones. Every once in a while we'd look up and mention one thing or another, but not much really happened... It was pretty boring.

Luckily it didn't take too long for Mrs. Morinos to speak up again. "Class is almost over everyone. Please go back to your seat and get your things ready!"

I didn't have to get up, but Kenny and Kyle got to their feet and went back to their previous sitting arrangements. Once people were getting settled back in, I checked the time. We only had a few minutes left, so I opened an app and played on my phone to occupy myself. I wasn't really paying any sort of attention to my surroundings until Mrs. Morinos confronted Kyle.

"Kyle, please. Just sit down."

This was weird, because it wasn't like Kyle to just disobey a teacher. Naturally, I turned around to see why he wasn't taking a seat. Cartman had made himself comfortable in Kyle's chair and had a smug look on his face while Kyle stood over him, looking completely pissed.

"He's in my fucking seat!" Kyle shouted in his defense.

Before the teacher could utter another word, Cartman latched onto Kyle's wrist and pulled him down so that he was sitting on his lap. I found my face instinctively scrunching up in distaste at the scene.

"That's fine, you can still sit here!" stated Cartman.

"No," the teacher firmly objected.

"Hey!" I suddenly piped up, rising to my feet and walking over to them quickly. When I got there, I sat down on Kyle's lap. "This was just legalized!"

Kenny got up too. "Yeah!" he laughed, hurrying over to us and plopping down on my lap.

"God-damn it, get off'a me!" Cartman shouted, pushing all three of us to the side. I stumbled forward but was caught by Kyle before I could hurt myself. I looked over to the redhead and gave him a smile as a sort of silent 'thank you.'

Kenny wasn't so lucky. He ended up falling into the lab table behind us and cracking his skull on the corner of it, resulting in him passing out and falling to the floor. The teacher gasped and rushed over, checking to make sure he was still breathing properly.

Cartman rolled his eyes. "He's fine!"

Mrs. Morinos glared at him. "He most certainly is not!" she got back up and made her way to where the phone was hanging up on the wall, and she went to call someone. I assumed it was the ambulance.

All of a sudden a ceiling tile fell down on top of Kenny with a group of rats tagging along for the ride. They began eating at his flesh, only to scurry away after our teacher shrieked.

"Oh my god, they killed Kenny!"

"You bastards!"

Suddenly another voice piped up, though I wasn't quite sure who was talking. "I didn't know we had rats," commented the kid.

The bell rang and everyone aside Kyle, Cartman, and I got up to leave. "I need to get a new job!" Mrs. Morinos whispered to herself, frantically trying to dial the ambulance.

"Sarah, can I talk to you?" Cartman asked, getting up and walking over to the teacher. I cringed at the use of her first name. But she was ignoring him anyway and was explaining to the operator what had just happened.

"Come on dude, let's go," I suggested, walking over to the door. He followed me out the door and to my locker.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
869K 36.4K 77
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.5M 47.8K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
227K 21.9K 55
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...