Love or Murder By MIWdean

By MIWdean

This story is about Devin being a well known serial killer in his town. Which later leads to him eventually b... More

Welcome to the Family
The Devil's Due.
Hellbound

Synthetic Love

67 4 7
By MIWdean

((Hopefully as my story develops ill have more of a good sense of what I'm doing. If you see any problem or have any questions ,etc .just let me know ))

Devin's POV: It's been about a year and a half later after meeting Chris.
I still could not get him out of my mind .His pale white skin ,raven black hair ,the silhouette he would leave behind as he walked away ,gave me chills .
Based on every thing I've noticed about him since the day i met him..he was divine in my eyes in every way that i could think of . I badly wanted to know so much more about him. But ever since that night in woods, when i followed him into that cabin. ..It was literary like as if it were a dream .

I went back the very next day during the night .The cabin was still there ..but.. once i went in the whole place was abandoned. I couldn't find a trace of anything i saw that night. The back room was completely gone .All that was there was cluttered up dust, cobwebs, and empty rooms where all of Chris' remaining should have been. I thought that maybe i was just going insane. ..well even more insane then how i am now and maybe all of that could've been just a strange yet beautiful dream.

In my own way i tried to forget about him by going to a near by party in an old yet recently renewed mansion . To clear my mind and possibly find something or someone new to play with for a while.

So I dye my hair once again, put on a bit of make up and change into one of grandfathers older suits. Of course i had to touch it up a bit ,to fit my size and style. But it eventually turned out perfect for me. Also just in case of an emergency...i added a few small knifes within the suit.

Eventually i walked off towards the mansion , and as i walked through the entrance, i noticed that a lot of the guests were wearing masks i quickly looked around to see how can i make myself not stand out to much. Luckily there were a few more masks on a table near the door. So i grabbed a spare blank mask, and put my jacket on a hook by the door ,separate from the others.

((Devin's look⬇))

I walked and looked around for a bit before deciding to just stand near the fancy horderves and beverages .Then as i watched the others dance i was starting to hope that eventually I would get noticed by anyone that seemed at least a bit intriguing .

I'll admit there were a few girls that wanted me to dance with them and possibly wanted do.. "something else to me" .. Based on all the rather perverse looks that they were giving me. I even had one guy that tried his attempts on me
but ..he failed. Sadly they all seemed,selfish, bland,boring,and annoying . They were all the same. They were all just one big headache.

After a few hours later of just drinks and boredom i started to actually give up on finding anyone good enough in my opinion for my taste.

Until a tall man with long yet also short straighten black hair walks in.
I couldn't tell what his face looked like; the crowd was sorta blocking him from my view.
Until he put on another mask from the table it was similar to mine..He walked into the ballroom towards my direction. I was memorized by him and his looks,I couldn't tell why but i kept looking over at him.

After he loosed his tie and rolled then cracked his neck a bit .
He walked over to the drinks and grabbed a glass of wine and took a few sips before glancing over at me.
I'm guessing he noticed that i was staring at him...
"Hey" he said. I nervously mimicked the response.
"Dancing's pretty boring wanna check out some of the rooms and see what we can find?"  he said
"Sure" I smirk as i follow him upstairs into one of the bedrooms. This should be fun.

He instantly pushed then pinned me onto the bed .
We both pushed our masks off half way and hungrily kissed each other, as we slowly started to pick up the pace .We took off each others masks and instantly recognized each other

"Devin...""Chris?!?"  we both say in sync.

"W-what are you doing here?" I say.

"I came for the party " he said.

" I-I um.. " I said while trying to calm myself down and breathe.

But then i thought wait what the fuck am i doing this is my chance. I should take advantage of it right now before I loose what might possibly be my only chance of having him to myself.

" Hey hows about we just forget about everything else and just continue what we started here" I say as i kiss his neck then i roll us over and sit on top of him.

" But wait I-I  shouldn't I-I. .." he quietly whimpers at the touch of my lips pressed against his neck .

I rubs his sides as I kiss his neck more and I start to grind on him

"shhh..just relax and enjoy it" I say before i start to kiss down from the top of his chest all the way to the edge of his waist while  unbuttoning his shirt then unzip his pants as quick as i can. I scoot back then get on the floor and  get on my knees and carefully full off his pants. I look up and giggle at how anticipated he's getting.

I open my mouth ,grab his cock and slowly start to suck him off. After a while of hearing his pleasuring moans .
It felt reassuring to me .I felt as if i had him in my own grasp. Like i was in control and i was not gonna let go.

Eventually i got tired of bobbing my head continuously over and over again .
Decided on going  back up to kiss him deeply despite it meaning id have to muffle the sounds of his constant moaning and groaning which was pure ecstasy to my hears.

But surprisingly enough he flipped me over and straddled me as he ripped off every piece of clothing that i had on.
Luckily he didn't notice any of the weapons i had and carried on.

He roughly held me down before giving me a few sloppy kisses and he aggressively starts thrusting in me. Fuck ! It was like he was fucking all of his deepest emotions into me.. I-I was screaming and also moaning in both pain and pleasure.
It was amazing ; I almost felt like i couldn't handle it but...i did.

He had finally finished and I felt completely drained out ..so i
laid back down for a while before later eventually pulling my clothes back on.

But then suddenly i heard footsteps approaching the door and i thought to myself .I think I deserve a little treat as a reward for finally getting my hands on the man I've been searching for.

I quickly grabbed two daggers from under my pants before the nosy couple from behind the door walk in.

"Hii" i say as i smile before grabbing then slitting the mans throat after he gets near me.
The woman shrieks at the bloody sight and quickly runs back down stairs . The crowd either ignores her by dancing or laugh at her as she ran out the door as if she were just a joke.

I slowly walk downstairs covered in blood. "Come everyone lets play " I say before reaching to the bottom of the step.
The crowd gasped and froze in shock.
I chuckled and grinned that the sight of there faces.

Chris's POV: I had woken up to constant screaming from downstairs . Thought to myself what the hells going down there!.What did i miss?! So i quickly got up and got dressed and walked back downstairs only see blood splattered everywhere .

People were panicking and trying to escape but the door were all locked . Devin was on the ground mercilessly decapitating a huge women with a butcher knife. He looked severely hurt in one of his legs and he was also drenched in blood. It was pure chaos.

I looked around and noticed a very thin man by the phone. I rushed over and quickly dragged the man away from the phone and tried all that he could to try and escape me but nothing worked .I pinned him down to the floor and strangled him until i saw every ounce of life that i could see leave from his eyes.

I did my best to help Devin by killing as many of the guests as i could with his spare knives .

Until i heard sirens approach the mansion and the door being broken down. The crowd ran out passing by the police .The police saw us "Over there get them " One of the officers said before running in our direction. We both looked at each other and decided it was time to take our leave .
We both ran passed the police and through the crowd hoping none of the cops would see us.

Sadly Devin ran in a different direction. As soon as i thought i was far enough away from the police I started looking for Devin .I called out his name multiple times in nearly every direction but i didn't see him anywhere.

Later after a while of searching i saw a bright light think i was Devin. The closer they got to me ,the soon i realized that they were cops. I quickly tried to run as fast as i could . Eventually they caught me by having three guys tackle me down .They cuffed me then roughly picked me up and dragged me to the car. The shoved me into the back seat .
"Fucking scumbag ,you people make me sick " The officer said before slamming the door and getting the front seat.

They drove me to the police station and roughly throw me into the jail cell.

"Why don't you just do us all a favor and just fucking die already" The officer snarled before walking off

"Fucking asshole" I said as I stood up then sat over by the bed. All i could think of now is how the hell can i get out of here and where is Devin now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
669K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
67.8K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...