It's all about sex... [Studen...

By Kerry_x

This is a story about a girl called Rosa and a boy called Jai. Rosa is just looking for a good time like any... More

It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher]
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Two
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Three
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Four
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Five
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Six
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Seven
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Eight
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Nine
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Ten
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Eleven
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twelve
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Fourteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Fifteen.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Sixteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Seventeen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Eighteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Nineteen
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty One
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Two
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Three
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Four
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Five
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Six
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Seven
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Eight
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Twenty Nine
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty One.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Two.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Three
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Four
Its all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Five
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Seven
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Eight.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Nine.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Forty.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Forty One:
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Forty Two.
It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Epilogue

It's all about sex... [Student/Teacher] - Chapter Thirty Six

44.8K 542 82
By Kerry_x

Another chapter for you guys!!!

Please comment on this chapter! Let me know what you think of it!

I found it hard to write the ending of this chapter. But you'll all understand when you read it.

Anyway.

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Vote :)

Kerry_x

******************************************************************************

Rosa’s POV:

I stood on a ladder hanging up a huge banner outside in the back garden. The pool was filled and the garden furniture was out and ready for the adults that was coming.

“Have you tied that yet Rosa?” My dad called from the bottom of the ladder.

“Yeah almost!” I called back. With a final tug I secured it. Smiling at my handiwork I climbed down to be met with my dad’s fingers on my waist helping me down. I smiled a thanks to my dad and moved to go round him.

“Are you okay Rosa?” his eyes creased in worry.

“Of course I am dad. Why?”

“You just look really pale”

“I’m fine dad. Honest.”

“Only if you’re sure honey.” I kissed his cheek and went into the kitchen to help my mum finish the food. I spreaded butter on bread and helped cut them into triangles. It was a cold buffet and my dad was doing burgers and sausages and everything on the barbeque.

“So what did you bring Oliver and Hayden for their birthday?”

“I got Hayden that doll she wanted from Harrods and Oliver games from the video game stores.” The doll Hayden wanted cost quite a bit. But I knew how much she wanted it. Hayden wasn’t really one to throw a tantrum or demand anything but I had saw it in her face when we were shopping a few months ago. She didn’t ask for it. I smiled to myself. I couldn’t wait to see her face. My grandparents were out with them. They had said they were taking them for ‘a surprise birthday breakfast’ which was code for ‘we’ll take them off your hands while you get the party ready.’

For the next twenty minutes me and my mother made small talk, I had missed these little random talks with her. It sometimes made me wish I stayed in Manchester and went to university. Almost.

“Did you hear?”

“Hear what?”

“That Jai and Claire are divorced?” Surprise filtered through. How the hell does she know?

“Really?”

“Yeah. Apparently they’ve been having problems for a while, Claire was getting really paranoid about someone and in the end Jai left her.”

“Wow…”

“I know right! I feel sorry for those two kids.”

“Yeah me too.”

“I’m glad their coming today.”

“What?” Panic filled my body this time. My hands started shaking and I found myself short of breath.

“Yeah, Melissa is bringing them.” I let out a deep breath at that. “She wanted them away from all the drama for one day.”

“Yeah…”

We went silent again. It was amazing how quickly gossip like this spread and it was only the half-truth.

“I’m going to take the meat outside to dad.”

“Okay honey.” I picked up the tray full of raw meat, the smell immediately made me feel nauseous. I couldn’t walk past the meat section in the supermarket without wanting to throw up. I got outside and padded along the patio to where my dad was setting up. I was walking past some of the tables when a shooting pain shot up my side. It literally took my breath away. Staggering slightly to hold on to the back of a chair I placed the meat down and bent forward in two.

“Rosa! Sweetie are you okay?!” I heard my dad rushing over. Panting slightly I pulled myself up.

“I’m fine dad. Just a bit of stomach cramp.” I lied with a smile.

“Are you sure?”

“Absolutely.”

“Good. Why don’t you go get ready? It’s almost time for people to be coming.” He said while picking the meat up and walking away. I nodded and went back in to get ready.

*&*

I was sat on the floor doing my make-up. I was currently in front of the mirror with a pair of tweezers putting on fake eyelashes. Opening my eyes I appreciated my handiwork. I had a thick line covering each eye lid with a blue line on top of that; blue eye shadow lined the bottom line along with eyeliner. Standing up I took my time just in case that pain appeared again. My hair was curled gently down my back and it felt comforting. I slipped on my simple black dress that was full shoulder with small circular patterns in blue. I slipped on a pair of blue heels and grabbed my black purse. I smiled at myself in the mirror. My lips just had some chap stick on them. My phone buzzed on the night stand. Grabbing it I saw it was a text from Jai.

Hey, I just want to say… thank you for yesterday. I don’t know what I would’ve done without you there. I hope the twins have a good birthday. I’m sure Damon and Jenni will tell me all about it later.

We need to talk?

Please reply to me Rosa.

I love you.

Jai. XO

I shut my eyes in frustration. Why doesn’t he get it! I’m trying to let him go, so he can be happy! Stupid, idiotic boy. Why was he making it so hard?! He deserved someone who wasn’t scared of being with him. I groaned and put my head in my hands. How many times must I ignore him, to run away from him when really all I wanted to do was be with him!? I stood up and left my phone on my bed. I was going to ignore him until he got the message.

Going downstairs I was met by my nana.

“Rosa darling!” She drew me into a hug. “You look wonderful dear.”

“Thank you nana.” She linked my arm through hers and we trotted off into the garden. Sitting down at a random table we started talking.

“So what happened dear?”

“What?” she leaned forward towards me.

“You know what dear. What happened?”

“What are you talking about nana?”

“The person who broke your heart?” I laughed and even to my ears it was horribly false. She scowled at me. “Don’t be like that young lady.” My laughing ceased immediately.

“How do you know?”

“Because that’s how I looked when your granddad left during the war.” I stared at her. My grandparents hated talking about that time. My granddad had joined the army at fifteen and was gone for four years. My nana had stayed behind and did all she could to help. She was only fourteen at the time and they had been courting for three months.

“He cheated on me.”

“With who?”

“His wife.”

“What?”

“He was married nana, I tried to fight it. I really did, but I couldn’t. We both fell for each other.”

“And he had sex with his wife?”

“Yeah, they had been broken up for a few months. But he didn’t do it voluntary. She drugged him, I saw the paperwork she used Rohypnol.” Her eyebrows lifted up in astonishment.

“Rosa, dear. I’m so sorry.” She leaned forward and patted my hand gently.

“It doesn’t matter nana. I’m getting over it. I’ll be back to my carefree self in no time.” I smiled and this time she believed me. “I’m going to get a drink if you want one?”

*&*

I was stood on the patio talking to a few cousins. One was a few years older than me and had her own little family. The other was two years younger than me and was talking to me like I was her idol. She wanted to move down to London when she finished high school and hope to be ‘discovered’. I smiled pleasantly at her and took a sip of my orange juice.

I made my rounds with the family.

“Rosa!” I looked round to see Hayden barrelling towards me. As soon as she was in distance she leapt up and wrapped her arms round my neck and held on for dear life. Handing my drink to someone I loosed Hayden’s grip around my neck.

“What?”

“Thank you! You’re the best sister ever!” she cried and this time wrapped her legs round my body.

“So you like it?”

“I love it!” she kissed my cheek and tightened her hold for another minute before she let me go and ran off to show off her presents.

Two hours later I was feeling exhausted. The party was in full swing. Everyone was talking; drinking, dancing and the kids were playing. Hayden was surrounded by her friends from school as well as Jenni, Oliver was playing football with his new football trainers that I had got him. They were some special imported ones. I think they were sponsored by David Beckham or something.

I smiled. For the first time in three months I felt happy. My family was all together and the look on Oliver’s and Hayden’s faces was priceless.

The music suddenly died down and I heard my mother’s voice start the traditional birthday song. Everyone crowded around the twins while my parents brought out two different cakes. I hung in the back.

I joined in at first.

Then the pain hit.

It felt like someone had just taken a knife, stabbed me in the stomach with it and twisted it.

I let out a gasp of pain but no one heard me. They were still singing. Something wet travelled down my legs. Running my fingers along my thigh I brought it up to my face.

It was blood. My stomach threatened to heave.

The pain only intensifying.

My vision was getting darker round the edges.

I felt myself sink towards the ground.

Then everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 18.3K 37
Alissa's mother passed away. Her dad, who abused her, was scared off by her older brother. She is starting 11th Grade now after not attending school...
349 5 10
Angst & Fluff | First Love | Toxic Codependency Sexual Content | Light Violence | Foul Language Suitable for Adult Readers ONLY 🔞 Minors do not read...
467K 10.9K 48
When you love someone, you love them. Right? But what if you love someone and you don't realise it? Roxanne finds herself in this situation. She arg...
2.5M 24.7K 39
Michelle doesn't want to think about her parents divorce. No more, then she already has. Michelle swears she will never let herself forget what her...