My High School Love Life 2...

By noahhh_

This Is A Sequel . You Gon Be Type Confused If You Dont Read The First Book , So You Should Go Read That . AL... More

My High School Love Life 2 - (( Senior Edition ))
Best Day EVER !
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 16

440 13 1
By noahhh_

∞ Arielle's P.O.V ∞

*

*

5 Days After The Break Up .

Omarie And I Still Aren't Talking . That Don't Mean He's Not Mine Though . Everyone Knows Now .. And Girls Are Back On His Dick .

I Miss Him , Soo Much , But He Was Over Reacting . There Really Was No Need For All Of That . I Started Talking To Jevaughn Again , So We're Back To Normal Or Whatever .

I Still Sit Next To Omarie In All The Classes That Have Mandatory Seats . He Didnt Move , So Neither Did I . I Wonder If He's Talking To Anyone And Who's Trying To Get At Him .

" Hey Omarie  " This Girl Akeelah Called Him . We Both Looked At Her " You Want To Study Together Later ? " She Asked .

I Rolled My Eyes And Sucked My Teeth Loud Enough For Them To Hear .

" Yeah , Sure Akeelah " He Answered . He Did It On Purpose .

" I'll Text You " She Smiled And He Nodded .

I Huffed And She Smirked At Me Once He Turned Around .

I Want Him Back .

*

*

*

" Jevaughnn " I Tugged On His Arm " Let's Go Get Malik And Raquel And Be Out "

" Aight Imma Go Get Them , Then You Tell Me What You Wanted To Tell Me "

" Orr , I Can Just Go With You "

He Shrugged And Nodded " Or That Too "

I Linked My Arm With His And He Looked Down At Them .

" What ? " I Asked .

" Your Boyfriend . He Gon Feel Some Type Of Way , Arielle "

I Huffed And Rolled My Eyes " Jevaughn You Know We're Not Together . He's Going To Akeelah's House "

His Eyes Widened " OH WORD ? "

" What Does She Do ? " I Sighed .

" Yo , One Time , She Sucked Me Up And - "

I Cut Him Off Before He Could Finish " Oh My Gosh "

He Was About To Say Something , But We Just Went To Find Malik And Raquel In Silence .

" Maliiiiiik , Raqueeeeel " I Stretched Out Their Names " Let's Go "

He And Raquel Walked Over To Us And Gave Us Hugs Before We Headed To Our Cars . Raquel And Malik Both Came To School With Jevaughn So We Only Had Two Cars .

" Where Y'all Tryna Go ? " Jevaughn Asked .

" Im Hungry . Let's Go To Red Lobster " Raquel Said .

" Noo . Long John Silvers " Malik Protested .

" I Want Red Lobster " I Said .

" Word , They Biscuits " Jevaugh Agreed " Lets Go There "

Malik Smacked His Lips " Man I Can't Never Chose Nothing "

" Whatever " I Laughed At Him " Who Going With Who ? "

" Imma Go With Jevaughn , Malik You Go With Arielle  " Raquel Said .

We Agreed And Got In Our Cars Before Driving Off .

" You And Omarie Started Talking Yet ? " Malik Asked .

" No , He Going To Some Squally House Later "

Malik Laughed " Arielle , You Not Seriously Gon Use That Word "

" Thot , Hoe , Smut , Whore , Does It Matter ? "

" Who House ? Kayla ? " He Asked .

I Glanced Over At Him Before Looking Back At The Road " I Dare Him ! If He Ever Did , Even If We Weren't Together , I'd Beat His Ass ! "

He Chuckled " Then Who House ? "

" Guess " I Said .

" Uhh , Jennifer ? " He Asked . I Shook My Head " Keisha ? Monique ? Brenda ? " I Stopped Him 'Cause It Would Take Him Forever .

" No Malik , Damn . It's Akeelah "

" Oh Shit Akeelah ? Damn That's Was - " He Cut Himself Off " Oh Shit , Damn Arielle . We Already Know What She Want " He Continued .

" Yes , I Know " I Banged The Steering Wheel At A Stop Light .

" What You Think They Gon Do ? "

" I Don't Know , Malik . I Just Hope He Don't Have Sex With Her "

" She Will Let Him Hit If He Wants To "

" Yeah , Malik , You're Not Helping "

" Well My Fault "

" Yeah Whatever " I Said Pulling Into The Red Lobster Parking Lot .

We Waited 'Til Jevaughn And Raquel Showed Up To Get Out Of The Car . We All Walked Up To The Restaurant And Went Inside . We Had To Wait For A Little While - About 5 Minutes - Before Being Taken To A Table .

I Sighed Once We Sat Down And Kind Of Blocked Out The Conversation The Others Were Having . Im Stressed .. You Could Say . I Mean , Omarie Really Means A Lot To Me . It's Been About A Year . A Year Next Week Actually . I Always Try To Feel Better By Saying What He Said To Myself. " We're over 'til you fix it . " That Makes It A Break Right ?

I Put My Face In My Hands . I Miss Him So Much . Nothing Is How It Was Before . I Miss How It Used To Be Even Though It's Only Been A School Week . Five Days Is A Lot For Us Since He You Know , Cheated . I'm So Attached And I Thought It Would Feel Like One Of Those Times Where He Was With Nick In New York Or Something , But It's Not . Besides Seeing Him In Class , I Just Hate Knowing That We're Broken Up And Not Speaking .

He's Not Restricted From Meeting Anyone . He Can Do Anything And I Dont Have A Say In Any Of It . He's Going To Atlanta Tomorrow I Think ? The 21st For A Performance On The 22nd . Everyone Has Always Bothered Me About Him Meeting A Fan , And Liking Her .. Since That's My Situation And He Met His Ex Girlfriend Breanna Through A Performance . What If It Does Happen ?

You Know What I Wonder ? If He's Stressing It Out As Much As I Am Right Now ? Probably Not . He's Probably About To Get Deep Throated Right Now .

" Arielle Why You So Quiet ? We Ordered Your Food Though " Raquel Said .

" She Quiet 'Cause Her Man 'Boutta Get The Best Head Of His Life ! " Jevaughn Said And Malik Agreed Dapping Him Up .

" He's Lucky Bruh . He Get It Every Damn Time " Malik Continued .

" What You Mean ? "

" Can Y'all Shut Up ! Y'all Acting Like The Girl Is Not Right Here ! " Raquel Exclaimed .

" So Before You Came " Malik Continued . I Was Getting Upset " Omarie Cheated On Arielle With This Girl Kayla And ... "

I Stood Up . I Was Angry And I Didnt Need To Hear That He Was ' Lucky ' Why Would Malik Even Do That ?

I Was Ready To Leave . Problem Is , I Really Wanted That Food . I Made My Way To A Waitress And Asked Her To Take My Food To Go .

She Came Back A Little While Later " You Going To Pay For This ? "

I Shook My Head " Tell Jevaughn Or Malik That Arielle Said They Got It . Thank You "

She Handed Me The Bag And I Left The Restaurant . I Don't Understand Why Malik Would Do That In The First Place And Second Of All , Right In Front Of My Face .

I Got Into My Car And Put My Food In My Passenger Seat . I Hit My Hands On The Steering Wheel Before Pulling Out Of The Parking Lot .

I Need To Fix This Or Get Over It 'Cause He , They , Everyone , Is Not About To Hurt Me Anymore .

*

*

*

∞ Raquel's P.O.V ∞

" Why The Fuck Would You Guys Do That ? " I Pushed Malik And Jevaughn " You Know How Much This Hurts Her . Especially You Malik ! You Guys Are Supposed To Be Her Ride Or Dies ! Why The Fuck Would You Make Her Feel So Bad ? And After I Said Something , You Freaking Continued Malik ! You KEPT Talking And Jevaughn You Kept Listening . Y'all Are Really Fucked Up . For Real , For Real . I Can't Stand You Guys Right Now . I'm Leaving "

I Stood Up To Get My Food Put In A Take Out Bag . The Waiter Took My Food And I Added A Couple Things . The Boys Were Going To Pay For It .

" I Don't Fucking Get It You Guys ! " I Exclaimed " WHY ? "

They Ignored Me And The Waitress Brought Me My Bag . I Stood Up To Start Leaving .

" How You Gon Leave Raquel ? " Jevaughn Asked .

" Guess Who Has Your Keys Bitch " I Said And Jogged Out The Store .

I Went Straight To The Car And Speeded Out Of The Parking Lot . They Gon Have Fun Trying To Get Home Because None

I Turned Onto Arielle's Block So I Could Talk To Her . The Boys Are Really Wrong For That And I Really Dont Know What They Were Trying To Accomplish . Why Would They Do That ?

The Door Was Just About To Close , When I Stopped It With My Hand . Arielle Pulled The Door Back And Rolled Her Eyes When She Looked At Me .

" I Dont Want To Talk To Them , So Y'all Should Just Leave " She Tried To Close The Door Again But I Stopped It With My Foot .

" Arielle It's Just Me . The Boys Aren't Here "

She Smacked Her Lips " Im Not Dumb , You Don't Have Your Car "

" But I Have Jevaughn's Keys " I Held Them Up .

She Shrugged " So ? "

" I Took The Keys , I Took The Car , I Ditched Them In Red Lobster "

She Looked At Me Before Looking Behind Me Then Looking At Me Again " Oh "

I Nodded " So Can I Come In ? " I Asked .

She Shrugged And Opened The Door Wider Before Turning Around And Walking Inside .

I Know She Had Just Got In . She Still Had Her Bags And Stuff . I Followed Her To Her Kitchen Where She Put Her Red Lobster Bag . I Set Mine Down And Sat On A Stool . She Went Upstairs Im Guessing To Put Down Her Bag And Take Off Her Jacket . Soon She Came Back Down And Sat Across From Me .

We Sat In Silence For A Little While , Eating . She Started Sighing And Stuff And I Felt Bad .

" Do You Think Y'all Done For Good ? I Mean If You Dont Mind Me Asking "

It Took A Little While Before She Did But She Answered " I Dont Know .. When Malik And Jevaughn Was Talking , I Just Got Angry With Him . I Felt Like He Was So Wrong . Im Trying To Get Over It , Once I Find Out If He Cares Or Not "

" Im Pretty Sure He Does . Malik And Jevaughn Are Disgusting Pigs . I Dont Know Why They Were Saying All That , But He Made The Mistake With Kayla In The Past , Before I Was Here . Akeelah Is Just To Get You Upset . You Were Right There Right ? " She Nodded " Okay , He Just Wanted You To Hear That And He Wanted To Get Back At You . He Was Really Upset Before "

" Yeah , I Guess . But Whatever . If He Dont Care , I'll Get Over It " She Shrugged .

" He Does Care "

She Shrugged Again . I Decided On Changing The Subject .

" Where's Brielle ? "

" She's With Akoye And Some Other Two People .. Jalise And Blaise "

" Who That ? They Go To Our School ? "

" Nah , Millikan "

I Just Nodded . 

*

*

*

*

∞ Arielle's POV ∞

I Wasnt In The Mood For Anyone Today . I Wanted To Stay Home , And I Would Have , But We Have A Mid-Term And I Hated Taking Them After School .

Brielle Was All Happy And I'm Happy For Her , But It's Annoying As Hell 'Cause It's Omari's Brother . I've Been Really Bitter So Everyone Knows Not To Annoy Me AND I'm On My Period . I Dare Them . The Only Person I'm Neutral To , Is Raquel .

I Threw On Some Black Sweats , A Red Hollister Shirt , The Sweater That Went With The Sweats , And My Bred 4's . It Was 58º Outside Anyways .

I Took My Phone , Charger , And Bag Downstairs With Me So I Wouldnt Have To Go Back Up Stairs .

" Good Morning Arielle " My Mom Said Handing Me A Plate .

I Put My Charger In My Bag And Set It Down On The Couch " Morning Mom "

I Sat On A Stool And Started Eating .

" I'm Guessing You Guys Still Haven't Made Up ? "

I Shook My Head No " Don't Worry Babe , You Will Soon "

I Shrugged . Brielle Came Down The Stairs Talking To Akoye . She Sat Next To Me And Kept Talking .

I Smacked My Lips " Can You Go Somewhere Else With That ? "

" Remember When This Was You ? You Mad " She Laughed " Akoye , Arielle's Mad "

" Brielle I Swear To God If You Dont Stop Talking Shit " I Put Down My Fork .

" Brielle , Hang Up The Phone And Eat And Arielle You Watch Your Mouth " My Mom Said .

" Akoye's Taking Me To iHop Before School " She Said .

" No , Look At The Time . Tell Him To Come And He'll Eat Here "

" No ! Mom Really ? " I Protested .

" Yes Really . How About You Finish Eating So You Can Leave Before She Does ? "

" Why Do I Have To Leave Because Her Boyfriend's Coming ? This Is My House . I Want To Leave When I Want "

" Excuse Me ? Who's House Is This ? I Forgot The Last Time You Paid These Bills "

I Huffed , Losing . Brielle Told Akoye To Come Over Before Hanging Up The Phone . She Smirked At Me . It Took Everything In Me Not To Punch Her In Her Face . As I Stood Up To Get Orange Juice , The Door Bell Rang . Mom Went To Get The Door And Came Back Into The Kitchen With Akoye .

" Hey Arielle " He Said After Kissing Brielle .

I Looked At Him For A While " Hi "

" Dry Behind Hi "

I Ignorned Him And Took Everything I Needed For School Before Saying Bye To My Mom .

School Was Boring As Hell . After I Took The Mid-Term , I Was So Ready To Leave , But Something Told Me Not To . I Regretted Not Leaving In Music , When Our Teacher Mentioned A Project , With A Partner .

" Your Assignment Is To Create A CD In A Music Studio . I Decided To Give You Guys A Break , So You Don't Have To Write Songs If You Dont Want To . You Can Create A Cover Album . You Have To Pick 15 Songs Or Write 15 Songs "

" How Long Do We Have ? " This Boy Aaron Asked .

" If You Would Have Let Me Finish Talking , I Would Have Told You " Ms. Kendall Said " You Have 3 And A Half Weeks . Extensions Will Be Granted To The Whole Class IF You Guys Are Productive And It Is Needed By The Majority Of The Class For Real Reasons "

" Are You Picking Partners ? " Aaron Asked .

" Boy ! Let Me Finish Talking ! " Ms. Kendall Exclaimed .

" You Going Too Slow " He Said .

" YES , I Am Picking Partners , Let Me Get The Sheet "

" Knowing You Were Going To Tell Us , You Should Have Had It " Aaron Said " Dont Put Me With No Stank Person Neither " He Continued .

Ms. Kendall Was Chill , So She Didnt Take It As Anything Rude . She Liked Aaron's Bold Attitude . It's Like Us Talking To Each Other Until It Comes To Grading .

She Started Listing Everyone And So Far , They Were Girls And Boys . There Were More Girls Than Boys Though . I Hope I Dont Get A Girl . I Really Don't Need No Bull Shit For These Three Weeks .

" Arielle And Aaron "

We Looked At Each Other . I Could Deal With That .

" She Cute , But I Hope She Could Sing . Auto Tune And Shit Is Just Extra Work "

" You Had To Be The One To Start Talking " I Said .

He Looked At Me And Smirked . I Smiled Back . I Never Noticed , But Aaron Is Actually Cute . I Never Paid Him No Mind , But He's Really Cute .

He Was Tall , Standing At About 6 Feet , Maybe 6'1 , And Brown Skinned . He Had Both His Ears Pierced , But You Would Never Catch Him With An Earring In Just His Left Ear Since People Called That Gay Or Whatever . He Had Braces Too , And A Tiny Curly Fro . I Think I'm Going To Like This Project .

The Bell Rang And We Stood Up To Head To Our Next Class .

Aaron Came Up To Me " Arielle "

I Smiled At Him " Aaron "

" How Many Free Periods You Have Left ? " He Asked .

" Today's Thursday ? Umm .. Two . You "

" Same . Which Ones ? "

" This Hour And 7th Hour "

" Aight Me Too , But Shit ,  I Have 6th "

" I Can Go To Vendetta 7th Hour . I Used To Do That To Have 6th Hour With My Boyfriend . Thursday 6th And 7th Are Both Honors "

" Aight Bet . You Tryna Start Today ? "

" Yeah , I Guess . I Dont Have Nothing To Do "

We Sat Down In The Chic-Fil-A Getting Ready To Discuss The Project . We Rode Here In Seperate Cars 'Cause His Annoying Ass Was Talking 'Bout How I Might Be A Rapist Or A Kidnapper , Or Sumn And He Not Tryna Have Nun Happen So He Needs Witnesses . I Was Cool With It , 'Cause He Could Be That Same Thing .

" Okay So We Need Somewhere To Record This Shit . You Know Anywhere ? "

I Nodded " Yeah , Nick Cannon Studio "

" Oh Yeah , Your Boyfriend Signed To His Record Label Right ? "

" Ex , Boyfriend . You Havent Heard ? "

" Well Yeah But I Wasnt Tryna .. Wait "

" What ? " I Asked .

" You Got Me Fucked Up . Im Stuttering And Shit , Arielle Dont Question Zaddy "

I Laughed " You Got ME Fucked Up If You Thought YOU Was Zaddy "

" I Am Zaddy . Imma Show You With This Dick "

" Shut Up ! Let's Just Get This Done "

" If You Had Just Answered My Question , We Coulda Been Far Ahead By Noww "

I Rolled My Eyes " YES AARON , Omarie Is Signed To Ncredible Records "

" Nick Gon Let Us ? "

" Yeah " I Nodded .

He Nodded In Response " What's With The Sweats ? And You Was Bitter As Hell Earlier . Usually You Be Dressed All Extra And Shit "

" So It Be Extra ? " I Asked .

" No ! I Mean You Be Looking Good , But You Dressed Mad Simple Today "

" I Wasnt In The Mood For Nobody's Shit Today And I Didnt Feel Like Putting On No Tight Ass Pants Or Nothing "

" And Your Bitterness ? "

" I Dunno " I Shrugged " I Guess You Made It ' Go Away ' I Guess ? "

He Just Nodded " Can You Sing ? " He Asked .

" Give Me A Song , Then You Tell Me "

" Alright " He Rubbed His Hands " Thinkin' 'Bout You "

" Everybody Always Picking That Song "

" It Tests Your Voice , Ma . Sing "

I Cleared My Throat " Wait , How It Start ? "

" A Tornado - "

I Cut Him Off " Oh Yeah " I Started To Sing " A Tornado Flew Around My Room , Before You Came , Excuse The Mess It Made , It Usually Doesn't Rain In , Southern California , Much Like Arizoona , My Eyes Dont Shed Tears , But Boy They Ball When I'm Thinkin Bout You , Ooh No , No , No , I've Been Thinkin - "

He Cut Me Off " You Did Good "

" Now It's Your Turn "

" Your Rude Ass Aint Even Say Thank You "

" Thank You . Now Sing Doing It Wrong "

" Imma Chose My Own Song Thank You "

I Laughed As He Started To Sing " When A Good Thing Goes Bad  It's Not The End Of The World " I Giggled Because It Was Doing It Wrong " It's Just The End Of A World , That You Had With One Girl And , She's The Reason It Happened , But She's Over Reacting , And It's All Because She Dont Want Things To Change "

I Was Shocked . He Was AMAZING . He Was Better Than Gennis .

" Aaron You Gon Sing To Me All The Time , You're Amazing "

" You Are So Commanding , Arielle "

I Gave Him A Look " I Just Complimented You "

" Yeah , But You Were Commanding "

" You're Annoying "

" We Have To Go Back To School "

" Wait Gimme Your Number So I Could Tell You What Nick Say Without Having To Wait "

" Or 'Cause You Think I'm Sexy ? "

" Or Because I'm Tryna Finish This Project "

" Admit I'm Sexy And You Can Have My Number "

I Shrugged , I Mean He Was " Okay . You're Sexy "

He Smirked Before We Exchanged Phones . I Simply Typed In My Number And Arielle . We Switched Back And I Looked At What He Typed In .

That Sexy Nigga Aaron ✊✌

I Laughed And Stuffed My Phone In My Pocket .

" Thats How I Know You Attracted To Me " He Said As We Stood Up To Leave .

" Hmm ? How ? " I Wondered Aloud .

" You Didnt Even Change What I Put In "

I Shrugged " It's Not That Serious , Aaron "

" Mmhmm "

We Reached Our Cars And Got In . He's So Annoying . I Know This Is Going To Be Interesting Though . Thank Jesus For Ms. Kendall Giving Me A Boy , And Second , One With A Cool Personality . I Swear If I Had Gotten A Rude Ass Girl .. Lemme Not Worry About That , Cause I Got Aaron .

We Both Pulled Up At The School And Walked Up To The School Side By Side .

" Okay So 6th Hour We Meet Where ? " He Asked .

" Library ? "

" Aight , But We Not Going In There "

I Smiled , Now Walking Through The Hall " Okay , Whatever "

" We Can Call Mr. Cannon During It Right ? "

" Yeah " I Stopped By My 4th Hour " This My Class "

" Aight . See You Later ? "

I Nodded " Yeah "

" Aight Bet " He Gave Me A Hug And I Went Into The Class .

_____________________________________

I Keep Adding More People , But Aaron Is Important .

I Couldnt Chose A Name For Him Because People That Probably Read This In My School Might Ask Me " Why'd You Put Him In Your Book ? " Nobody Putting Aaron In My Book . There Are Only So Many Decent Names In The World ,  But I Used Aaron Anyway Because I Liked It .

So NO . NO ONE Thinks Aaron From School Is Sexy Or Nothing . Aaron From School Is Mad Short . Don't Come To Me With Shit Like That . NO . He's Madd Ugly . NO .

Anyways . Im Working On A New Story With @RockinMySteez . We're Making A Collab Page ...

Drop It Is On Itunes Now . Buy It . Its $1.29 .

- Love , Noahh ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 20 7
Thank you for reading, there will be a sequel so be sure to check it out. Don't be a silent reader, tell me what you think.
21.4K 367 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
14.2K 599 50
This is Book 2! If you haven't read the first, I advise you to go read it. You're gonna be really confused if you skip the first.
767 68 28
"You may feel disgusted by me, Lillian. But remember. I'm your fucking fiancé. Not him". The minute he said those words , the whole world tuned out...