Stockholm (Larry AU)

By LovelyLovebites

Stockholm Syndrome, when the hostage develops passionate feelings for their captor. However, Harry was the ca... More

Stockholm (Larry AU)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

NOT AN UPDATE BUT VERY IMPORTANT

4.7K 114 2
By LovelyLovebites

Okay so all of you really want the ending of STOCKHOLM and I'm sorry I've had writers block but I promise I will put up the last chapter before the New Year and the epilogue if there is one, on New Year's day. But before that I have to read the whole story again because I don't even know what goes on in it anymore. But I hope to give you all a great ending. Thank you all for the support it means the world to me :) 

--Stella 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 690 30
Louis Tomlinson, the mysterious boy who fell deeply in love with Harry Styles. They were inseperable, nothing could come between them. They fought ea...
545K 21.3K 17
What happens when you fall for your best friend? Louis is wondering. When Louis slowly develops feelings for Harry, he denies that there's feelings...
602K 8.5K 21
Harry Styles gets kidnapped and taken to Louis Tomlinson, who loaned money to people who need it. Harry's stepfather borrowed money and refused to pa...
224K 6.3K 22
Some things arent always how you imagine they are. As prince being gay with homophobic parents isn't always fun, but what will happen when he and a m...