Imagine Jeffrey Dean Morgan

נכתב על ידי maymay8507

Imagines based off of characters portrayed by the lovely Jeffrey Dean Morgan. עוד

"Who are you?" -Negan
"Lucille is thirsty!" -Negan
"You're alive!?" Clay: The Losers
Wake Up Call- Clay : The Losers
"Kiss me." - William PS I Love You
A Purposal- Denny Duquette
Hell's Kitchen- Jason Crouse
A Bet and More - Denny Duquette
It's Really Me- John Winchester
Releasing Stress - William Gallagher
I'm Pregnant- Max
Not So Bad- Negan
Feel My Love Part 1- Jason Crouse
A Massage- Jason Crouse
Linberg Way to Landlock Pt. 1- Delarue
Linberg Way to Landlock Pt 2
Shooting Hoops- Clyde Brenek
Strumming Along- Jude Fisher
Negan Smut Week 2017!
Soaking- Henry Delarue
Of All The Kisses- William Gallagher
This Ring- Ike Evans
Undercover- Joe Merriweather
Basketball Jersey- Clyde Brenek
Apocalyptic Valentine- Negan
Eyes for You- Patrick Sullivan
Live a Little- Jude Fisher
Perfect in Every Way- Jason Crouse
Carnival Date- Negan
Feel My Love Part 2
Their Last Valentine- Joe Merriweather
Let Him Hear- Henry Delarue
I'm Home- Max
Red Velvet 2017 Challenge- Deaf
Together- Jason Crouse
Like a Nightmare- Joe Merriweather
Cabin Getaway- Jason Crouse
Couch Delight- JD Ritcher
Pool Side- Ike Evans
NA Attendee - Charlie Peters
NA Attendee Part 2- Charlie Peters
Cube Challenge- Negan
Fire Saftey Pt 1- Patrick Sullivan
Fire Safety Pt 2- Patrick Sullivan
Coming Home- Denny Duquette
Rug Burn- Negan
Sweet First- Patrick Sullivan
NA Attendee Pt 3- Charlie Peters
Boudoir Photos- Max
Lindberg Way to Landlock Pt 3- Delarue
Fire Safety Pt 3- Patrick Sullivan
Disney Movie Challenge- John Winchester
Negans-dirty-girl 4k Challenge- Negan
Overprotective- Joe Merriweather
Werewolf in Michigan Pt 1- John Winchester
Hard and Wet- Negan
First Kiss- AU Deaf Smith
Deaf's Love- Erastus "Deaf" Smith
Leave Her Be- Jason Crouse
Until I Met You Pt 1- Ike Evans
Coming- Isaac "Ike" Evans
Until I Met You Pt 2- Ike Evans
Amnesia- Denny Duquette
Accidental/Secret Baby- Jason Crouse
Until I Met You Pt 3-Ike Evans
Never Give Up- Deaf Smith
In Time- Clay
In Time Pt 2- Clay
Matched- Patrick Sullivan
Sweater Weather- Jason Crouse
All Over You- Ike Evans
Savior's Tavern- Negan
You Saved the Day- Luke Vaughn
Pickle Tickle - Denny Duquette
Negan's Right Hand Woman

"All right, you made your point." -John Winchester

14.8K 264 17
נכתב על ידי maymay8507

I flipped over in bed, burrowing myself deeper into my thick blanket. It was a cold night and even with flannel pj bottoms and a long sleeved shirt, I was still chilly.

Pounding on the front door had me jumping out of bed. Taking the gun from my nightstand, I made my way down the hall.

3 figures stood on my porch. 2 held each other while the other knocked rapidly.

"Y/N!"

My shoulders sagged with relief when I recognized the voice as John Winchester.

"Coming!" I said, loudly.

Being extra cautious, I went to the side table that I had in the hall, and rubbed a special ointment between my hands. It was meant to burn anything inhuman.

John had given it to me, telling me to use it anytime someone was at the door.

I opened the door and gasped. Dean, Sam and John were beat all to hell.

"Oh god," I said.

Taking my hand, I touched John's wrist, then Dean and Sam's neck. They were in the clear.

I ushered them in, "Whomever's hurt the worst is first."

"Sammy is ,Y/N." Dean said, walking to the kitchen where he sat Sam down.

John went to the living room and sat on the couch, groaning as he sank into the cushions.

"John?" I checked on him before getting my supplies.

He ran a hand down his face, sighing. When he looked up, he gave me a tired grin, "I'm okay," he whispered. "Go fix up the boys."

I bit my lip, nodding. When I passed him, his hand snuck out, grasping my fingers.

I looked back at him over my shoulder.

"Thank you." Those two words held so much more.

John and I had been together for the past year and we didn't want the boys knowing about us, at least not yet. He knew how protective they were of me.

I'd known the Winchester's for the past 20 years and the boys were always welcomed at my home.

John and I; our feelings shifted one night a year ago. He'd shown up on my door step, injured, but far worse than what he was tonight.

I'd helped him back to health and learned many things along the way that he normally would have kept to himself about hunting.

We were even at a point where I was able to help them concerning certain cases.

John squeezed my hand, quickly bringing it to his lips for a kiss.

Winking, I smiled at him, letting my fingers slip through his grasp.

I went to my hall closet, which was jam packed with just about any damn thing medical, even IV's.

Thankfully, Sam and Dean's injuries weren't that bad. They were mostly banged up and clearly exhausted.

"You boys take the guest room."

Dean came over and hugged me, kissing my temple, "Thanks Y/N."

I smiled, "You're welcome, Dee."

Sam carefully pulled himself up and limped over to me. He put an arm over my shoulder, giving me a side hug, "Thank you."

I rubbed his back, "Welcome Sammy. Now y'all get to bed. You'll be paying for this in the morning."

"Yes mother," Dean said, rolling his eyes.

I chuckled, turning to clean up the dirty gauze and wrappers. I grabbed some more supplies and went back to the living room.

John was snoozing, his feet propped up on the coffee table.

I quietly set my stuff down, taking a hand of his which was busted up. Gently, I dabbed the cuts. The alcohol burned, making him jolt awake.

He gasped, looking around wildly.

"Shhh, it's alright John." I said, soothingly.

He sat up, nodding, "I'm alright." He insisted.

I finished up with his knuckles and moved on to his worst injury.

"Take your jacket off." I instructed.

He raised a brow, "Already tryin' to get me out of my clothes? I haven't even gotten a proper hello." He teased.

I smiled, shaking my head, "You want a proper hello?"

He nodded.

I sighed, putting the alcohol and cotton swab down on the coffee table.

John had sat up on the edge of his seat, making us eye level.

Putting my hands on his knees, letting them slide up his jeans as I leaned forward.

Slowly, I kissed him, lingering for a few seconds before opening my lips again to tug gently on his.

He moaned softly, gripping my elbows.

One last peck and I pulled back, "Hello, John."

He chuckled, running a finger down my jaw, "Hey Gorgeous."

"Off with your jacket, Big Man." I laughed.

John winced as I helped him peel his jacket off.

His tan, Henley shirt had quite a bit of blood on it near the shoulder.

"Jesus John! What were y'all after?" I asked, wincing with him when his back popped loudly.

"Vampire."

I framed his face in my hands, "Were you bit?"

He gently took my wrists in his large hands, "I'm fine, Sweetheart. It's just a scratch."

John kissed a wrist as I sighed in relief.

After his wound was cleaned and I had my mess picked up, I led him to my bedroom.

"You take the bed and I'll take the couch."

"Y/N, no."

I hugged John, "Don't argue okay. I'd love to sleep in here with you, but the boys are in the next room over."

"Let me take the couch, Sweetheart."

I shook my head, laying a series of kisses on his lips, "Nope. You get some rest. I'll -"

A noise from the hall had me pulling away from John's embrace.

We waited a few seconds quietly before finishing our goodnights.

"Night John." I whispered.

"Good night, Sweetheart."

I shut the door and nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw Sammy's figure at the end of the hall.

"You alright, Sam?"

Without a word, he went back to the guest room, shutting the door.
°°°°°°
It wasn't but a few hours later when I woke up and started to make breakfast.

The smell of bacon soon filled the house and the boys came out from their bedrooms.

As soon as Sam saw John pouring himself a cup of coffee next to me, he gave a sour face.

I don't know what his problem was, but I didn't want to aggravate it, so I continued to cook.

It was still pretty dark outside, the fog rolling in as the sky on the horizon started to lighten.

I set everything on the table, making Dean moan, "I miss your cookin' Y/N!"

I laughed, "Well, there's plenty here, so eat up."

Sam still sat there, watching me.

"You alright Sammy?" I asked.

"How long have you and Dad been seeing each other?"

I dropped a spoon in the grits, splashing some back onto my hand.

It was extremely hot, making me hiss, "Shit!" I cursed.

John got up, taking my hand and checking it.

Dean looked to Sam, "Dude? Those pain pills are playing with your mind."

"I didn't take any! I saw Y/N kissing Dad last night!"

Dean, looked to John and I, "Is that true Y/N?" He looked hurt and so much like John did back in the day.

"Yes." I whispered.

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"Because it's not really your business." John snapped, turning on the faucet and placing my hand under the luke warm water.

"None- are you crazy!?" Sam hollered, jumping out of his seat.

John snapped his fingers at Sam, "You best watch it boy!"

"Sammy, c'mon. Let's go for a drive." Dean said, trying to diffuse the situation.

Sam jerked his arm out of Dean's grasp, "No!" Turning to Dean, he gestured wildly, "Who do you think is going to be here for Y/N when Dad decides to go off on one of his trips, huh?!"

John stalked over to Sam, getting in his personal space, "Son, I'm telling you right now, mind your business!"

Sam pointed at me, "She is my business, Dad! Y/N's family!"

"Don't you think I know that, Sammy!?"

Dean tried to get between them, "All right, you made your point tough guy. Look, we're all tired, we can talk about this later."

I shook my head. This was not how I wanted to boys to find out and I certainly didn't want to be a wedge between them.

I sighed, the tired rush of air leaving me. The three looked at me and it was too much.

I left the kitchen, heading to the front door. Going out into the cold morning air was welcoming compared to the pent up anger in the house.

I went to the farthest edge of the porch and sat in the swing, sitting long ways.

More shouting could be heard. I closed my eyes, trying to drowned out the sound.

A few moments later, the guys came out, seemingly less tense.

"Y/N?" Sammy called out to me.

I wiped my cheek and looked at him.

Dean pushed him, a look of frustration on his face.

"I'm sorry I spazed out. Dean and I- well, we-"

Dean rolled his eyes and pushed Sammy aside.

"We love you Y/N. You filled that void that had existed ever since Mom passed. We just got jealous."

I raised a brow, "Jealous? Of what?"

"Now we gotta share you with this lug." Dean pointed at John over his shoulder.

I laughed, getting up from the swing, "I'm sorry, too. We wanted to say something, but I didn't want you both to think that I was trying to fill anyones place."

Sammy held out his arms, wanting a hug. Smiling, I walked into his embrace, giving him a good squeeze.

Dean had tried to pry us apart, "Alright, alright! Let me get a hug too!"

I squeezed him too, "I love you both, very much."

They smiled, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"C'mon Sammy, let Dad and Y/N have some time alone." Dean paused, then shuddered, "It is so damn weird to say that."

John smiled, watching as they went inside.

I leaned against the porch railing, rubbing the chill from my arms. John came over to me, boxing me in between his arms.

"I'm glad they know, now." He said, his nose touching mine.

I ran a hand over his beard, "Me too... it's a lot of weight lifted from my shoulders."

John tilted his head in to the palm of my hand, then sealed his lips over mine. The kiss was unhurried, just us basically holding still in that one postion.

After a couple of moments, he pulled back, "Let's get you inside," he whispered.

He held his out for me to take. Wrapping his fingers around mine, he led me back inside to the warmth.

This was where the boys belonged and I was more than ready to be there for them til my last breath.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

149K 2.9K 35
imagines of carl grimes & chandler riggs. - under editing !! i wrote this when i was 11 :/ © 2015 | rainylust | all rights reserved.
367K 6.1K 89
❛ 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥. ❜ ─── • ° *。✧ ─── 𝘙𝘌𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘚: [ ] 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 ...
9.3K 146 5
Here you will find numerous imagines about Jeffrey Dean Morgan and his character Negan fromThe Walking Dead :) Warning, this book will include: Sexu...
90.3K 1.4K 8
Dean Winchester imagines. These are all from tumblr.