Untamed Demons (Menage FFM)

By slowlocks

Alexander Gavrikov is a cold, dominant man who has never given a damn about anyone in his life. He wasn't exp... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 3

49.2K 591 26
By slowlocks

Copyright 2012 – All Rights Reserved.

Chapter 3

It had been weeks since those elated, scintillating flicker of emotions stirred deep within Alexander’s heart; as if those small fingertips and soft laughs calling for him were wisped into thin air. The brief flashes of heat that traveled down the length of his chest were no longer within; the seeping caresses of a soothing aroma no longer surrounded him.

Alexander was irritated, as was his yearning demon. The demon within him scratched Alexander’s skin until he was finally let free one night, growling and destroying Alexander’s spare room in his condo. Though, he continuously attempted to suffocate his longing during his time in the office, only letting his demon express his emotions in the spare room – allowing him to rip, tear, crumble, or hurl any item in that space.

Yet, when he trudged home from a long day at work, when he unlocked the front door of his condo only to meet with bleak, opaque silence, when he fell onto his plush mattress and shut his eyes; he could only think of the aromas that were present in the building. So, he did the only thing he could do to relieve his unbearable plethora of emotions – he went to the club.

Just as the club was intriguing to him, he was intriguing to the club; or more so, the numerous dancers. He never spoke of his identity, never revealed his name, even when they sauntered over to him each night and surrounded his broad figure. They caressed him, crooning in his ear and nipping his skin softly as they huskily whimpered for his name. Many unabashedly gazed at him with hungry eyes for the duration of the time, others shyly smiled at him. He merely waited on the same, velvety armchair; waiting for one of the dancers to strut over and desperately whisper their longing in his ear, but never going to the dancer first.

He would then allow the dancer to give him what she wanted, to attempt to fulfill his every desire but never achieving. Whether she would cling herself to him while pumping his length, desperately try to enter his entire length into herself or her mouth, or rub herself against him like a craze in heat – she was unsuccessful. In the end, he would just stroll out the metal doors smoothly with a few undone buttons on his wrinkled shirt, while the dancer would be left gasping for breath in complete bliss; her eyes shut and hands roaming her nude, satisfied figure.

The pattern started a few nights after he could no longer smell the two aromas, no longer get an inkling of the rich cinnamon or sweet vanilla. Yet, he still remembered the faintest remnant of the scents, as if they were at the tip of the sky and waiting to for him pull them down and into his presence.

He was currently looking out into the glooming scenes of the city; his fists propped up against the smooth, parallel walls and his black orbs considerably hardened. Almond shaped droplets of water skimmed down the transparent glass, shaping a trail against the foggy surface. The clouds had greyed, the tall buildings had dampened, and the streaming rays of sunlight had no longer made their appearance onto his carpet. A blur of dripping umbrellas flitted across the streets below him. Cars rushed past, fleeing away from the puddles of water as their tires swayed liquid onto the already damp streets. The atmosphere was cold and bleak, his office adorned with only the artificial light from the lamp on his desk.

He sighed, lifting his fisted hands away from the cold walls and stretching his back until it made a small snapping sound. Alexander’s demon had overworked him last night, begging to be released and take over Alexander’s body. The demon acted more and more belligerent and arrogant as the days passed on, merely causing more damage to the spare room in Alexander’s condo as the demon usurped the already torn walls.

Sitting down on the wooden surface of his desk, Alexander grabbed one of the files off a stack and ran a hand through his wet curls. His intent was to finish signing the files before evening, ultimately planning on giving his demon more time to seethe freely out in a deserted forest rather than in his condo. Just as he finished reading the first line inked on the page, a knock sounded through the door.

“Mr. Gavrikov? It’s me, Sabrina.” His perky secretary popped her head in, her cherry red lips widening when she saw Alexander look up at her. She strutted in, a slightly older man who looked to be of the same age as Alexander following her. His secretary’s blouse was unbuttoned a bit more than usual; her arms were folded across her chest, allowing the tips of her bra to be visible and her cleavage to be emphasized.

Alexander raised an eyebrow, his eyes traveling to the man standing behind her. The man was quite tall, his mouth stretched into a smirk and his green orbs focused on the small blonde in front of him. He stood at the doorway, a stack of papers in his hand.

“Mr. Lucas Peters here is here for your meeting regarding the transcripts. Is that okay, Sir?” She bit her lip, flashing him a bright smile while looking his large form with hunger.

Alexander nodded, merely pushing himself off his desk and walking over to his chair without a glance. Sabrina’s smile titled into a slight frown at his dismissal, her eyes lighting up once more when she turned around and saw Lucas looking at her with a slight smirk. She licked her red lips, strutting past him with a swing of her hips, only looking over her shoulder briefly at the end of her hallway.

“Damn.” Lucas let a low whistle, his heated eyes still trained on the blonde’s retreating ass. Alexander smirked silently and settled himself into his chair, shaking his head slightly at the man’s glazed look.

“Are we ready to begin, Mr. Peters, or would you rather we cancel this so you can go talk to my secretary?” Alexander asked calmly, shaking Lucas out of his lust-filled glaze.

He turned with a wide grin on his face, holding up the stack of files and plopping them down on Alexander’s desk.

“Sorry, boss. I got a little carried away there; happens to us all.” Lucas grinned wolfishly, settling into the chair opposite of Alexander’s with the desk separating the both of them. Although meeting this guy for the first time, Alexander could tell Lucas was one of the few in the building who didn’t seem to give a care, much like he.

An hour into the meeting with Lucas, who only continued to spew jokes much to Alexander’s irritation and amusement, Alexander furrowed his brows.

The bleak atmosphere had sharpened slightly, and the dry air had turned heavy. Alexander could feel the temperature of the room heighten a few degrees, hear the pounding of the raindrops against the cold windows decrease in force, and feel small, prickling goose bumps surface on his skin; his eyes narrowed slightly, stopping his pen from scribbling against the paper and looked around the room.

The sound of a chair scraping against the carpet shifted Alexander from his thoughts. He looked up, only to see Lucas standing and moving papers around on the desk.

“Looks like I got to go, Boss.” Lucas, who was gathering papers in his hand and shuffling them into a folder, replied. He looked up at Alexander’s narrowed face and held up his beeper.  “I got another meeting in a couple of minutes; I’ll catch up with you later, Sir.”

Alexander nodded and turned back to the documents that lay askew on his desk, ignoring the sound of the door shutting softly. He was back to being surrounded by silence, even with the slight change in the room that felt significantly heavy for him. He could feel his demon itching around inside him, clearly sensing the change in the atmosphere.

The soft pitter patter of what sounded faintly like heels on the velvet carpet caused him to look up quickly, only to meet with blank walls that stared back at him. His orbs narrowed in confusion at the lack of presence in his office, traveling over to the side of the room to see his window ajar and bringing harsh wind into his office. Sighing, Alexander stood up from his desk and sauntered over to the window, shutting and latching the glass tightly with his large hands. The wet breezes did nothing to decrease the temperature of the room, only making him even hotter with each step he took. As he walked back towards his chair, he opened a few buttons on his black dress shirt, groaning as he sat down in the leathery seat.

Sleep. He thought. I just need some sleep. With that in mind, he laid his head back against his plush chair and closed his eyes, forgetting all about those heels and the acute scent of cinnamon wafting around his office.

He was far too deep in his sleep to sense the clicking of heels start up again and make their way across his carpet, stopping at the right side of his chair. He was far too gone to hear the owner of the heels crouch onto the carpet and crawl under the desk, nestling herself in front of his legs; to feel his heavy knees being spread and the figure wiggling herself further into him; to hear the sharp sound of his pants’ zipper being undone and the figure’s heavy pants floating from her cherry lips; to witness tiny, shaking hands push his boxers down until the clothing rested at his feet, right along with his pants, and pull out his large member.

And yet, he wasn’t far too deep in his sleep to feel a pair of glossy lips kiss the tip of his member.

Alexander nearly bolted up at the feeling, his orbs now awake and flashing with both shock and an undeniable arousal. He would have knocked back his leather chair if it hadn’t been for a small pair of hands wrapping around the tip of his dick; a dick that seemed to get harder and harder at the recognition of the cinnamon scented presence knelt in between his knees.

Groaning, Alexander knocked his head back against his chair and plunged his rough fingers into his mess of curls. He closed his eyes again, knowing that if he tried to glance at the figure in between his legs, there would be nothing – just like all those weeks ago, in the conference room.  He would give in to the figure for now and get back at her later, punish her for making him feel such intense arousal. For now, he would gladly be the victim of this vixen’s little game.

“Damn,” He murmured, balling his hands into fists when he felt the same glossy lips kiss his tip again, only this time keeping her lips there a few seconds longer. Soft shocks of static made their way up his body, starting from his legs and ending at his neck. He could feel a surge of nervousness radiating from the figure, a surge different from the one he felt from the sweet presence in the conference room. He could sense this one was more hesitant, her delicate fingers shaking slightly as she ran them along the sides of his shaft and her breathing coming out in heavy pants.

“C’mon, babe. You got this.” He found himself murmuring words of encouragement to the unknown figure, a first for a man like him. Yet, although he didn’t know her, he wanted her to be courageous with him.

The figure’s heavy pants eventually decreased until soft breaths tumbled out of her mouth and washed over his throbbing dick. Prying his stiff hands out of his lock of dark curls, Alexander traveled them down the arms of his chair and into the figure’s luscious head. He tugged her closer, his demon howling and orbs turning into rich swirls of black as he felt the slightest flicker of a wet tongue run along his moist tip and lick around the head.

A soft moan elicited from the figure’s hot mouth, a slight gasp tumbling out right after. Alexander grew even harder when he realized she was aroused, for a heavy scent of need hung in the air, growing thicker and thicker as each second passed.  He could hear her smack her lips together, her fingers trickling along the skin on his legs, traveling towards his balls. A few seconds passed until he felt her wet lips wrap around his tip again, sucking him into her mouth and cupping his balls with her warm hands.

He hissed in a breath, feeling her hands massage his stiff balls and her mouth taking him in deeper. The woman was growing confident in playing with him now. Her lips moved sensuously, her tongue licked the underside of his dick as it continued to travel in her mouth and down her throat until his entire length enclosed inside her.

 They were both panting now, Alexander’s fingers running through the figure’s silky hair as he attempted to pull her closer. He was on the brink of exploding, his demon howling at him to release himself into her mouth. Yet, he knew that if he did – she would leave just like the other one did.

“Shit,” He moaned, his rough fingers tucking a strand of hair behind her left ear when he felt her tight throat close around his dick. She was sucking now, her tongue swirling around his entire length and her fingers leaving his balls to – what he assumed – pleasure herself. He could feel her arch her back, for the sides of her breasts pressed up against the inside of his legs, only causing his demon to become even more rowdy.

He was nearly ready to come when, all too soon, he felt her last gulp of his length and her mouth hesitantly drifting from his dick. She pulled him out; her soft lips kissed his tip and bit it softly, causing more shockwaves to flow through his veins. He knew the moment she left, for there weren’t luscious, silk locks in his hands anymore nor were there the overwhelming smell of cinnamon and arousal surrounding him. And when he opened his eyes unwillingly, she wasn’t there.

She was gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

688K 15.5K 41
She is 21 fresh out of college looking for a job as a secretary. Lucky for her, her brothers best friends have a job for her as their own secretary...
31.9K 1K 35
He stepped even closer so close that our nose was touching and I could feel his minty breath on my face. Oh no wrong move. "I was just cleaning it"...
129K 2.9K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
34.9M 1.3M 77
COMPLETED. "Look, if you're-" "Shut up." I was taken back at the sudden manner in which he spoke to me. "Let's get something straight Miss Greene, I...