Moving: Tanner Braungardt

By JadeHawkins6

You lived in sunny California with your mom and dad. Your parents told you were moving to kansas! You have no... More

Meet jade
Last day?
Moving?
We're here!?
Dinner with tanner Fox?
Hang out!?
Me!?
Zoo with tanners
Staying!!
Dinner!
Tanner fox's video
Are you okay?
Update: i hit 1 million
Yes or no?
Babygirl
Meet someone new?!
Meeting sarah and brooklyn
Meeting sarah and brooklyn pt2
Help me (not a update)
Car accident and no more braces
Christmas decorating and parties
Writers block
Open it up
Harder (half smut)
Can't be happening
My first...
Meeting daniel
4 years later
Time off?
Questions
camping
Please chloe?? Jade??
Baby? Where are you
Dress shopping for jade
Telling my life story???
Final chapter
Another Story?

Puppy!!!

2.7K 38 10
By JadeHawkins6

I woke up with no one by my side, I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom. I brushed my hair out and put it in a high pony tail.

I walked back in my room and got a outfit. It was blue skinny jeans and a white flowy crop top, that shows my belly button piercing.

I put in my nose ring and my lip ring following my ear rings.

I did a Dark eye look with red lipstick. I walked out of my room, down the stairs and in the Kitchen.

Mom had pancakes made with orange juice, I got a plate and took 2 pancakes and a glass of orange juice.

I ate my food while mom asked me about Tanner. We talked for 10 more minutes until Taylor walked in.

"Hey girl" I said hugging her
"Hey" she said hugging back
"It's Friday" I say laughing
"I know I can't wait for tonight but I have school" Taylor said pouting
"Same" I grown

I walked upstairs and put on my black converse. I checked my makeup and hair. I grabbed my headphones, phone, and my book bag.

Taylor was sat down and talking to my mom, I said I was ready and we got in my car. I started it up and drove off, me and Taylor talked about random stuff.

We arrived at Taylor's school, she got out and winked. I laughed and blew a kiss to her. I drove off to my school.

The same thing happened in that day. School, Starbucks, getting phone taken, and leaving with Taylor to go home.

I decided to drop my book bag off and go to tanners house, I was walking to his house with Taylor. I opened the door and a little puppy came running.

I was confused for a bit but then realized, TANNER BRAUNGARDT GOT A DOG. I bent down and played with the dog, Tanner walked to me shirtless. I picked up the puppy and smiled at him.

He grabbed my waist and kissed my lips, we kissed for a couple of seconds until Tristan interrupted. His hair was now blue and the sides was shaved again.

I noticed tanners hair was now blond. I put the dog down and hugged Tristan. I found out the puppy's name is rose and Tanner got her 2 days ago.

How much you can miss in 2 days huh, I went to tanners room and plopped down on his couch. He sat at his editing desk and looked at me.

I got up and say on his lap, I rested my head in his chest. He kissed the top of my head over and over again.
"I love you" he suddenly said looking serious.
"I love you Tanner" I said kissing his plump lips

He smiled in the kiss and pulled away, I pecked his lips again and smiled at him.

"I really do love you" I said and rested my head in his shoulder.

I felt my eyes getting heavy, I just gave up trying to stay up and let sleep take over me... But before I fell asleep, someone walked in and said

"You really loves her Tanner, don't hurt her"

Tanner then said "to hurt Jade, is like being stabbed over and over again"

After I heard that I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 86 16
The final chapter of my life as Jordyn Evander. Follow me through my last year (and journal) as I continue my career at AMDA and plan for the future...
47.8K 2.1K 52
Sage, born and raised in Los Angeles, California. Her whole life, it's just been her and her Father, Joe. Joe's been working his whole life to make s...
2.9K 121 26
My name is Peyton and I just moved to California. I don't know anyone but my new stepdad named Mark, my friends that are moving with me, and my two b...
85.1K 1.2K 35
Tia has to move to Hawaii to live with a close family friend, Steve McGarrett, after both her parents are killed in action.