My Mute Mate

By ZzzDreamZzz

[WARNING:Needs Major Editing & has harsh materials that some readers may find disturbing, so read at your own... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 36

45.3K 1.2K 38
By ZzzDreamZzz

Lily POV
"... I love you."
Ahhh stop lily!
I cover my face blushing like I never done before.
I look around Adrian room. It seems some of the pack members fixed it.
For some reason it still smells like him and it's driving me insane.

I just wished I said it back.
"...I love you."
Arghh seriously stop!
Once I heard it my body froze. I wanted to run after him but I couldn't my body wouldn't listen to me.

Why did he tell me now?
Right before he leaves I don't get it!
Adrian..
I miss him already and only 3 days pass. These pass 3 days I been reading and working with Mrs.Black.
I kept myself busy so I wouldn't think of Adrian as much.
I try but he's always on my mind I want this to end I want him next to me.
I want to see his smile.
I smile thinking about it.

"Lily could you help me? It's one of the Pack members birthday today and I want to bake a cake." Yells Mrs.Black interrupting my thoughts about Adrian.

I get up right away and walk downstairs and walked toward the kitchen.
"Great Lily let's get Baking it's going to be Huge everyone has to have a piece out family is too big.." Mrs.Black nervously moves around gracing everything she would need.

"Mrs.Black how many people are we serving?"I asked not knowing how many pack members they have.

"Hmm some of them are busy so most likely they won't come so maybe around 400." She says smiling innocently.

Did she say 4...400?
What!
How big is this cake going to be?

"Mrs.Black I don't think us two will be able to create a cake for that big of a party." I say nervously.

"Lily how many times do I have to tell you call me Merlin, and also sweetie it's not just us two the female pack members will gladly help us."

Right..
I nod and followed her instructions.
She wasn't kidding around 40 pack members came to help us.

"Hello I'm Lily." I say slightly bowing.
I don't know how to act around them.

"She's Adrian mate right Merlin?" I nod looking at the 40-50 year old.
"How Lovely look how beautiful you are...A bit thin but we will give you enough food to make you grow up." She says winking at me.

"I'm kidding darling I'm Bertha nice to meet you." She smiles at me.
I nod smiling back at her and the other pack members behind her.

As we worked I really connected with Bertha she is really nice and very blunt.

"Hey Lily I'm sorry about my niece I know she gave you and Adrian trouble... I must've raised her wrong she turned out just like her mother a stupid whore." She says angrily whipping the home made frosting.

Does she mean Katherine?
"Bertha you're Katherine aunt?"

"Yep the one and only its sucked to see my younger sister become a whore and then her daughter. I feel ashamed that my family caused such problems to this pack." She sighs grabbing the vanilla extract.

"It's not your fault, you did everything that you could. Don't blame yourself." I say looking at her.

She nodded"Right I know you won't believe how many people told me that before you did, but I just feel ashamed I suppose.."

"Enough of this sad talk Lily pass me that bowl behind you let's get baking!" She says wiping a tear smiling.
I smiled and passed it to her.

"Alright the cake is done now we just need the frosting this is going to be fun girls!" I hear Mrs.Black yell grabbing all of our attention.
We've been working on this for 5 hours now.
We started around 7am and now it seems to be 11:36am so it been a while.

I see some of them grabbing the frosting and putting them in frosting bags cutting the tips.

Then others were laying the frosting to cover the cake.
I was trying to find the candle.
It was supposed to be a 10 white and light blue.
"Ahh there you are." I smile grabbing it from the cabinet.

"Hey lily grab one its decoration time!" Says Bertha passing me one of the bags.
I smiled taking it from her.

In the end we had a beautiful red velvet the pack member favorite.

Wow it was a beautiful cake and it was fun creating it.

I'm sure the young boy would love it.
I don't plan on going to the party.
I don't know anyone there and I'll hate to be a bother.

I leave them planning his party and went back to Adrian room.
I'm tired I didn't get a good sleep last night all I thought about was Adrian.
I lock the door and went up to the bed to take a nap.

"Lily open up."
I hear Mrs.Black voice.
How long was I sleeping?
I look at the clock and it been 2 hours.

I get up and open up for her.
"Lily are you ok?"
I nodded," Just a bit tired."

"I'm sorry Lily but can you please go meet the birthday boy. He really wants to see the new Luna apparently he saw you last time but was too shy to talk to you." Says Mrs.Black smiling.

She must really love each pack member like a child.
"Alright give me 20 minutes to change and take a quick shower."
She nods closing the door.

I went to my suitcase and picked out a white flower dress.
I got all of my undergarments as well.
Once I was ready I went to to the restroom to take a quick shower.

After 15 minutes of being in the shower I now feel all refreshed and clean.
I go up to the restroom mirror and started combing my hair.
It was still wet but I made it work.
I let it down not wanting to do anything to it.

I went downstairs and it was empty.
I go outside and I hear people talking,so I go back yard and that's where the party was.
It was packed with pack members I didn't know anyone there.
I felt scared for some reason.

"Oh there you are lily Merlin said if I see you I should take you to Jacob." Bertha grabs me and takes me to the little kid that's sitting on the floor playing with the grass.

"Bertha! Is this our new Luna?"
I look at him and he looks adorable.
He has light brown hair and beautiful green eyes. He looked a lot like Jake really.

"Bertha he looks a lot like Jake."

"Of course darling they are siblings so they would look alike." She says smiling at me.

"Hi Jacob." I say waving to him.

It's too bad that Jake isn't here today.
"Luna can I ask you something?" I hear Jacob ask in a small voice.
"Please call me Lily and yea go for it." I say gently smiling at him.
"Do you love Adrian? My big brother always says he misses Adrian and I wanted to see who took him away." He says looking down at his shoes.

"Well Jacob yes I do love Adrian and I'll let Jake and Adrian have more play dates so that your older brother doesn't
Miss him as much." I say wanting to laugh at his cuteness.

During the entire party I stayed there talking to Jacob.
I learned about a lot of things he told me things about Jake and Adrian things I didn't know.
Like how one day Adrian was bitten by a wolf protecting Jacob.

From the way Jacob talked about them you could see how much he admired them. From the big smile and the shine in his eyes when he mentions them.

Jacob liked the cake he even thanked me.
I don't know how he figured out I helped out but by Mrs.Black smile she probably told him.
The party ended at 9 that is when Jacob could nearly keep his eyes open anymore.

I was pretty tired too but I wanted to help clean up.
A lot of pack members helped out so it didn't take long.
When we finished it was around 9:40 pm.
I excuse my self and went back to Adrian room so I could read.

Once I got to Adrain room I change back to my pjs and I brushed my teeth.
Once I was ready for bed I took a book with me and just read for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes I couldn't keep my eyes close anymore.
So I ended up sleeping while thinking about Adrian.

Thanks for reading!!!
~ZzzDreamZzz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 24.3K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...
5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
18.1K 596 32
(NOT COMPLETELY EDITED YET!) Mia Reynolds is one of the rare female Alpha's in her country. She has a dark past which includes the loss of her parent...
233K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...