R U D E

By only-half-the-story

She was the N I C E girl until she got R U D E. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19

15

121 12 0
By only-half-the-story

She was sat in her R O O M that now felt so D I F F E R E N T.

Staring at the D R E S S her mom left her.

The image of her moms T E A R S flashed in her mind, just before everyone set off for the ceremony.

"Please come Anya. You're my D A U G H T E R and all I have L E F T."

But Anya turned away.

Telling her mother to "G E T   L O S T" and "E N J O Y the S T U P I D wedding."

Now she felt R E G R E T. Now she felt her P A S T self trying to B U R S T through. 

But she didn't let it.

She reminded herself of E V E R Y T H I N G she had to S T R U G G L E with for being N I C E.

N O. She told herself.

The only way to get by, is to get R U D E.

*****

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!
Please do:

Vote - I slaved over this piece as I have for all of my pieces, give me at least a little credit *pretty please w/ a cherry on top*

Comment - a writers gotta know what it's readers think, else they might just jump into a book and never return.

Follow - Cuz without followers I am nothing. NOTHING i say. NOTHING.

Share - Cuz love don't spread on its own.

Peace out, Ella.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.1K 45
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
15.3K 264 25
Aura is a choosen angel. Smart, beautiful, and sassy, she is a triple threat. Chogan is a werewolf with a bad past, and an interesting future. Throw...
101K 232 7
Emily is your classic good girl. Shes 18 years old. Her life seems all planned out but what happens when she is taken and forced into diapers? Will s...
376K 8.8K 41
What do you do when your boyfriend of two years cheats on you and gets caught at junior prom, in front of the whole school? You grieve, you suffer, a...