Fullmetal Love Onshots And Le...

By BlaringHalo

Some fullmetal alchemist onshots. You dont see a lot of these, so I made this one myself. Enjoy! I do take re... More

Here! (edward elric x reader lemon)
Alphonse x reader : cats
What?! {Elric Brothers x Reader}
See You Again (Angst) Part 1

The Truth (Elric brothers x reader)

843 22 6
By BlaringHalo

Im horrible. I really am. This is for  @Justmewoo cause im a horrible person. I owe them like alot! Also this is a drabble. I have another one of these coming up. In fact the one im going to be posting soon was supposed to be out already, but then Wattpad glitched, my computer deleted the one-shot, and then my cat died, hospital, family, and law enforcment all rolled into one suddenly happened just like BAM! But enough of that. Im sure you guys just want to read. Gomen. And sayonara. (i might make a part two of this one, jsut ofr fun, to continue it.)

"(F/n)! (F/n)!!!" A voice yelled.
"Don't worry! I've got you!"

The sweet honey voice was filled with sadness and worry.

A female's voice.

"(F/n)!"

You woke up with a shake. The rain outside created a steady rhythm around you. You sat up and looked at your hands.

'Who was that?' You breathed a deep breath, as to calm yourself down. Your (s/c) skin was covered in goosebumps. You decided to lay back down, absentmindedly starring at the ceiling.

You slowly closed your eyes, sleep starting to catch up with you again.

A knock broke you from that sleep though.

"(F/n). Are you awake?" You sat up and walked over to the door.

"Yeah." You said softly. When you opened the door, you looked up to see your friend Havoc at the door way.

"Roy wants to see you. Wants you to meet someone." He held a worried look on his face, and he knew that you had a dream that left you... unstable.

"I'll be there in a few." You told him, and closed the door.

You got dressed in a black tank top, black jeans, black boots, black jacket, and a red scarf that you had for years, but couldn't remember where you got it from.

You left your hair alone, and soon walked out of your room and head towards Mustang's office.

As you walked, the rain continued beating outside, and you tried to remember who the voice was. It was something you had every night. And you never told anyone about it.

You just didn't want to worry anybody.

You started to hum, humming the song you had always known. And soon, you began to sing.

(Song Starts:)
Kono omoi wo keshite shimau niwa mada jinsei nagai desho?
Yarinokoshi te'ru koto yarinaoshite mitai kara
Yume no Tsuzuki Oikaketeita Hazu Nano ni
Magarikunetta Hosoi Michi Hito ni Tsumazuku
"Ano Goro ni Mitai Ni"tte Modoritai Wake Ja Nai no Nakushitekita Sora wo Sagashiteru
Wakattekuremasu You ni Gisei ni Natta You na Kanashii Kao wa Yamete yo

Tsumi no Saigo wa Namida Ja Nai yo Zutto Kurushiku Seottekunda
Deguchi Mienai Kanjou Meiro ni Dare wo Matteru no
Shiroi Nooto ni Tsuzutta you ni Motto Sunao ni Hakidashitai no
Nani Kara Nogaeretain da Genjitsutte Yatsu

Kanaeru tame ni ikite'ru n datte Sakebitaku naru yo Kikoete imasu ka?
Bunan ni nante yatte'rarenai kara...

kaeru basho mo nai no
Yasashisa niwa itsumo kansha shite'ru Dakara tsuyoku naritai (I'm on the way)
Natsukashiku naru konna itami mo kangei jan

(End Song)

"Wow you have such a nice voice!" You jumped, and slowly turned around to see a HUGE pile of armor starring down at you.

"Um thanks." You spoke quietly, nervousness etching your features.

"I agree." You looked to the right to see a short boy, around your height, wearing a red coat, and bearing golden eyes. Familiar golden eyes. Yet you know you've never met this boy before.

Then again.

"But, how do you know that song miss?" The armor, which was male, and for some reason held a child's voice, and the boys both held skeptical looks.

"I just do. Why? Does it upset you?"

"Its because... Our mother used to sing us that song. And only she knew it. So... how do you know that song?" The boy with the red coat asked, a look if slight anger embedded in them.

"I-"

"Yo! Ed my boy! I see you've met (F/n)!" A fangirl- in which you most likely know the name of by now- suddenly appeared out of no where, his glasses glared up by the light.

Both boys held surprised looks. Did they just hear right?

"(F/N)!" They both said in unison. They were so confused now.

You flinched when they screamed your name. "Um, yes?"

"Um miss? What's your last name?" The armor asked. You were confused. Why did they want to know your name?

"Elric. My full name is (F/n) Elric." Their eyes widened, and the golden haired boy's eyes became glassy. What was his name again?

Oh Ed.

Wait a minute.

Ed.

Ed.

Edward.

Ed and Al.

Edward and Alphonse!

Elric!

The Elric Brothers!

"Al. Ed. Is that you?" You eyes watered, and everything suddenly came flooding back. The day you were kidnapped after your father left.

"Bakabrothers. Bakabrothers. BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA!" You ran up to hug them, promptly knocking all of you over.

"(F/N)! YOUR OKAY!" All three of you hugged. You remember them. Your older brothers. The boys you loved with all your heart.

The rain ceased, and the sun shone through the old windows of Central.

~Time Skip~

You all entered Mustang's office, hand in hand, happy that you found one another.

Roy held a quizzical look. No. Wait.

Was that a grin?

"Ya mind explaining, Roy-Boy?"

"Roy-Boy?" Both Elric's questioned, and Ed seemed like he was going to burst out laughing any minute. Mustang out his index and thumb on the bridge of his nose, and sighed annoyingly.

"(F/n), for the millionth time, please don't call me that? I'm your commanding officer. Please show some respect to me."

You looked away, a smug grin etched on her features. "Okay. Sparky." Both Ed and Al burst out laughing, causing the Flame Alchemist to grow and urk on his head.

"Shut up, Fullmetal!" Ed kept laughing, his face contouring into the troll face that he made at his commanding officer sometimes. (Ya know which troll face I'm talking about, right?)

"Awe! Is Colonel Mustang mad now! You must be really upset, hahaha!" Ed screamed sarcastically, knowing full well that he was pushing Roy's buttons to the max. At this point, honestly, Roy looked like a T-Rex, and Ed looked like a crocodile.

"Idiot's." You mumbled under your breath. You've only been with your brothers for more than 5 minutes, and you could already how one turned out. Exactly the same. Annoying.

"Ed, stop messing with the Colonel, he's getting old. And Roy-Boy, leave my brother alone. Anyways, you have some explaining to do." You gave an annoyed look, and walked over to the desk that housed the Colonel. "You knew about those being here. Why didn't you tell us that we were each here?"

Mustang looked at you, noticing the anger, confusion, and curiosity in your (e/c) eyes. He sighed and looked down, then towards the brothers. "It was for your protection. You couldn't remember who you were, and when I saw those two years ago, I quickly realized that you three were related in some way. The boys with golden eyes. That was what you would always say, (f/n). I also knew you were the little girl that was lost years ago in Resembool, the mother devastated. You know especially, Fullmetal."

Mustang's words caused your mind to become numb.  All of it was true. And you didn't like it. What happened that day, was still partly a blur. It made you want to cry.  Then again, something didn't feel right.

"(F/n). (F/n)!" You awoke from your thoughts, looking at your younger brother.

"It's nothing. Whatever happened to dad? He left one day, but that's all I-" Ed rose his hand, giving a dead look. Your own eyes widened, and you quickly understood

"Oh. And mom? Is she okay?" You noticed Al shaking, and you walked over to him, and grabbed it. Something was off though. It felt hollow. No warmth. Ed clenched his fists, and Roy stood up.

"I'll leave you to explain, you two." With that he left, leaving a chocking silence. Ed slowly opened his mouth to speak.

------------------Small time skip---------------

The door to Roy's office slammed open, and quickly, someone ran out.

"(F/N)! WAIT!" Al called out, yet you couldn't hear anything. It wasn't fair. You ran quickly through the hallways, heavy tears flowing out, blurring your vision. Yet you could care less.

You didn't realize it, but you had somehow made to an alley way somewhere a little distance from Central. It wasn't fair. It wasn't. Why did it have to happen.

"Mom... Where are you? I... I..." You couldn't stop. The tears wouldn't stop.

'When I find Hohenheim, I'm gonna bash his shitty face in.' You clenched your fists together, tightly, causing your nails to dig into your skin, allowing a little blood to seep out. Yet you didn't seem to notice. You felt something cold hit your face. You looked up, and felt it again.

"Rain."

"Something that we're not supposed to be in." The voice caused you to turn around and to look at the owner of it. Your brother's golden eyes stared lazily into your (e/c) ones. He slowly walked up to you and took you into his arms, embracing you lovingly.

"Let's go back. I know how much you hate the rain." He whispered into your ear, and he grabbed your hand.

"Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 1K 20
A continuation of Fullmetal Alchemist one-shot. if you would like to request a one-shot please message me or comment. Thank you for your love and sup...
15.1K 220 36
I'm nasty. Please just let me have this You may leave requests in the comments or DM me. I will not do x readers. I hate those. If you want one, mak...
2.8K 100 40
Hello my dear sweet pumpkins. I am your lover for this journey. This one-shot book will be filled with nothing but our love! I hope you enjoy, darlin...
264K 3.6K 51
I'll do fluff, fluff-ish, lime, lemon and you can read more about the stuff you can do when you read the rules on the first page. In the middle of h...