EARTHBOUND ↠ BELLAMY BLAKE ✔️...

By tribecky

Anya then declared, "Taim yu drag raun, taim yu ge ban au!" If you fall behind, you get left behind. ... More

CAST
PLAYLIST
PROLOGUE
1| ENTRAPMENT
2| FREEDOM
4| WARFARE
5| SHOCK
6| TRUE COLOURS
7| HUMAN
8| THE END - PART ONE
9| THE END - PART TWO
EPILOGUE
NOTICE

3| BEGINNING OF THE END

1.4K 44 10
By tribecky

     It was almost an hour later when Elektra finally managed to reach her village again. Lincoln was outside of the perimeter, obviously not allowed to enter after his banishment, and pulled her into a tight hug. With her arms wrapped tightly around him, she breathed out, taking in all the fires that were lit around the entrance, and the low murmurs of the people chatting inside.

     "You have to go, Linc," she told him, pulling away.

     "I know, I just had to make sure you were okay."

     She forced a smile. "I'm fine, but you're not, so you should get back. You're not safe here anymore."

     Lincoln nodded, smiling at her one last time. "I'll see you soon."

     Lincoln quickly left after that, leaving Elektra to make her way along the hidden path towards the village. Indra was the first person she saw when she walked in. she sent Elektra a short nod, which Elektra copied, before she stepped to the side, revealing the Commander.

     "Commander," Elektra spoke as she bowed her head.

     "For the last time, call me Lexa. We're friends, El."

     Elektra looked up with a smirk. "You said it was the 'last time' last time."

     Commander Lexa sent her a smirk, motioning her head towards one of the tents. "Your unit leader is waiting for you, and she's not pleased that her 'favourite' hunter was taken." Elektra sighed, standing up straighter. "But she's glad you're still alive, and not brought back in pieces."

     One thing Elektra hated more than anything, was worrying Anya. She hated knowing that Anya was expecting her to be found dead. It obviously wasn't said out loud, but Elektra knew that Anya considered her unit her family.

     When she walked up to the tent, the guards informed Anya that she was there.

     From outside, Elektra could hear Anya reply, "Let her in, and then leave us."

     The guards out front nodded and opened the tent flap for her, and when she walked in, they closed it again and left.

     Elektra watched as the tent flap dropped down before she turned back to Anya, who had been standing by one of the tables covered in maps and a small model of the area with the camps mapped out and labelled.

     "Anya, I'm sorry, I'm—" She was cut off by Anya, who pulled her into a tight hug, gripping the back of the jacket, Elektra was wearing, tightly.

     Cautiously, Elektra wrapped her own arms around Anya, having never hugged her unit leader before.

      "Anya," she whispered, rubbing her back gently.

     "Don't you ever do that again. Don't do that, you, stupid child. I could have lost you for good! That was irresponsible, and I bet you didn't even think for a second how this would have affected me or—"

     Elektra shook her head quickly, pulling away from Anya. "You were the first person I thought of, Anya. You are my unit leader, and my first thought was you." Her lips trembled as she spoke, thinking over all the possibilities that could have happened if the Sky People hadn't been as caring as they were. Well, to her at least. "But, hey, I came back home, didn't I?" Elektra laughed quietly, almost quiet enough where Anya didn't notice it.

     Anya's face scrunched up in disgust. "yes, you did, but you came home wearing their clothes and smelling like death. What happened to you while you were there?"

     Elektra smiled lightly, pulling Anya back into a hug again.

    There she is, there's the Anya I know, she thought to herself.

     "Nothing." She pulled away from the hug. "In fact, one of them saved my life, Anya. After a Reaper attack. They allowed me to leave after I saved their leader."

     Crap, I shouldn't have said that to her, to someone who hated them as much as she did the Reapers and Mountain Men.

     Anya, who had moved over to the strategic planning table, with the map, turned to face her with a hard glare. "You did what? You saved one of them? Why? You should have let them all die!"

     "Anya, please, listen," Elektra spoke urgently while Anya flicked her wrist, allowing Elektra to continue, "One of them, a girl, saved my brother, so, in return I saved hers. As someone who has lost almost everyone, I know that, no matter what, my family is the only thing keeping me alive. My brother, although you all might hate him, is the reason I keep fighting. To that boy I saved, his sister is the only reason he fights on. We aren't that different from them, Anya, you have to believe me and you have to trust me on this one."

     Elektra's eyes stared back at Anya's while she watched her intently. Anya stood up straighter.

     "Leave. I need to think."

     It had been a couple of days since Anya had told Elektra that she needed to let her think, and it had been a few days since she had been her brother outside of the village perimeter. It wasn't long, however, before Lincoln had called her over towards the perimeter. With a quick sweep around the village to make sure she wasn't caught, she turned back to Lincoln and rushed over.

     He had pulled her further away from the village and showed her the old amour, medicine vials she had left behind, and her coat. Lincoln handed them over to her and watched as she quickly put them on.

     "How did you—?" She looked up at him.

     He cut her off, smiling, "One of the Sky People," he told her. The smile on his face obviously meant that it was Octavia who had given them back to him. "Go get your things, and meet me back here," he didn't explain any further and walked further away from the perimeter.

     She looked at him strangely before she walked back and towards her room in the small hut.

     When Elektra managed to leave unseen and met back up with Lincoln, she saw him pacing nervously. "Linc, it's going to be okay. Alright? Now, will you tell me why you wanted me to get ready and meet you here?" She asked, but he didn't answer.

     Lincoln grabbed her upper arm, pulling her further away from the village.

     He pushed passed the trees and climbed over the fallen tree trunks on the floor, keeping hold of Elektra's arm as he picked up the pace.

     He slowed down when he came to a thin dirt-clotted path, one she was familiar with from scouting and hunting trips.

     Elektra realised that he was dragging her to the old bridge that had been overgrown in moss and large plants. Lincoln had led them through a quicker route to get there.

     She assumed he was trying to get there before someone, but she wasn't sure who.

     Lincoln let go of her arm and jogged ahead of her when they made it to the opening. She saw him run over to Octavia and pull her into a hug, lifting her off the ground slightly. Elektra looked at the others and saw Clarke and someone else, who she didn't know the name of. With a sigh, she followed Lincoln over to them, pulling Octavia into a hug when Lincoln managed to let go of her. She immediately returned the hug to Elektra.

     "Thank you for getting my things back to me Octavia." She pulled away from the hug, smiling, but soon frowned when she noticed Octavia shake her head, confused.

     "Uhh. It wasn't me."

     Elektra looked at her, mimicking the same expression before turning her head to Lincoln, who was smiling to himself.

     "Linc, who gave you my things? Who was it?"

     She moved away from Octavia and stepped closer to her brother, eyeing him suspiciously. But he ignored her and turned back to the clearing that they had emerged from before. Elektra turned to Octavia and looked behind her at the others. One of them, the one she didn't know the name of, was a boy she saw the night she had left their camp with Lincoln. He had been watching Lincoln and herself very carefully.

     "You two need to go. Now." Lincoln looked back to Octavia, cupping her face with his hands gently. He then looked at Clarke and the other boy, his gaze lingering on the long-haired boy slightly longer than he liked.

     Elektra grew tired of her brother, quite frankly annoyed at him ignoring her and her questions, and turned to leave the bridge. As she turned, she noticed Anya walk out with a few other hunters and scouts. Anya looked less than pleased to be there.

     "Lincoln, what's going on?" Her gaze moved back to him, noticing him push Octavia behind him.

     "Octavia, Clarke, Finn, you need to go, you don't know what mess you are getting into," he told them.

     So, his name was Finn.

     "Why?" Elektra furrowed her eyebrow.

     "No time to explain," he spoke to her quietly before nodding to the others again. "Take El with you."

     Elektra stared at him like he was crazy. "Excuse me? It sounded like you told them to take me again. I know you didn't tell them to do that, brother," she responded. Finn nodded his head, pulling at Elektra's arm. She pulled away and took her knife out from her waistband, holding it up to his neck, hissing, "Do not touch me, Sky Boy, or this goes into your neck, multiple times."

     Clarke put her hand on her upper arm, making Elektra breathe deeply, stepping back, putting the knife away again. Shaking her head, Elektra moved to the side of the bridge, holding the railing, trying to calm her breathing again. A moment later, she began hearing Clarke trying to negotiate with Anya.

     Negotiation? Really? With Anya? Clarke really must have a death warrant if she thinks Anya will listen to her for even a moment.

     From below the bridge, she heard the bushes rustle quietly, along with harsh, sharp whispers. Carefully training her eyes, she spotted a boy, who was fidgeting with a gun, a girl, who she had seen at camp before and in the metal container torturing her brother, and finally, she saw Bellamy.

     Elektra looked back to see if anyone had noticed her or was watching her, but neither Grounder nor Sky Person had turned their head to look at her. After seeing that she was in the clear, she turned back to the others down below, watching them talking. Or arguing. Soon, the fidgeting one yelled out and began shooting blindly into the trees across the water. This caused both sides to start attacking. Anya went to attack Clarke but was shot.

     Elektra swore to herself for what she was about to do.

     "Elektra!" Lincoln yelled just as she jumped over the railing, and down to the muddy ground underneath.

     Quickly, she pulled out her bow and arrow, aiming and shooting at one of her own.

     Anya was not going to be pleased.

     "Bellamy! Get them out of here!" She screamed, reloading the bow with another arrow.

     When she pulled it back and let go of the string, she watched as the arrow glided through the air, hitting one of the warriors in the heart.

     Correction: Anya was going to be seething with anger.

     "What the hell are you doing here?"

     Elektra turned her head to look at him, he was pushing the other two out of the way, back towards the bushes, he had his gun held up, aiming widely at the trees.

     "Me? What about you?"

     Bellamy shot his gun, then paused.

     "No. I asked you first, Grounder. It's not safe for you." She scoffed, shooting another warrior in the chest, watching him drop down from the trees. "Let me rephrase, it's not safe for them."

     "Exactly, now will you please get out of here before you get—" She stopped to yell out in pain as an arrow lodged itself into her thigh before two more pierced her stomach, slicing straight through.

     Elektra dropped to her knees.

     The pain spread throughout her entire body, the arrowheads were laced with poison, which coursed through her bloodstream. She dropped her weapon and spat out blood. Her vision began to blur before it faded out completely.

     When she woke up, she saw a dark grey ceiling with yellow and red wires crossing it. She turned her head to the side to the left, looking at her armour and weapons, along with the bloodied arrows that were inside her.

     Alongside the armour and weapons, her tin with vials and bottles had been opened and emptied out on the table. Two of which were completely used up.

     Elektra then turned her head to the right. Her eyebrows furrowed when she saw Bellamy laying on a chair, his head tilted back over the back of the chair while his mouth was open slightly. Although he had mud on his face, clothes, and hair, as well as having his shirt stained with her blood, he looked a lot calmer than he did before at the bridge.

     When she tried to move, nothing seemed to respond to her orders, it was almost as if she was paralysed. Her arms were too heavy to lift, as were her legs, but she managed to twitch her right hand, but it didn't move very much. When her eyes cast down, she spotted Bellamy had been holding onto her hand as he slept.

     Why did he stay with her? He had a camp to lead.

     Her mouth was dry and her throat was sore, her lips were cracked and the skin around her mouth was covered in dry blood. Her neck was almost stiff and felt strange, which probably meant that there was blood on her neck as well from coughing git up while laying on the table or when she was carried.

     All that did come out was a croak.

     It was enough to pull Bellamy out of his sleep, opening his eyes, startled. He stood up quickly, holding his gun out in front of him with both hands, surveying the area.

     Elektra made the same noise but winced.

     Bellamy turned his head to her, lowering his gun. His expression changed and he put the gun away, moving over to her to brush some of her hair out of her face.

     "Hey, Grounder," he spoke with a small smile. "Thanks for saving our asses again. I'm glad you're okay, for a while Clarke didn't think you were going to pull through, but Octavia told her what vials to use. I'm guessing your brother told her. I'm glad you didn't die, I—" he stopped talking, forcing out an apology, "Sorry, you must be thirsty, here," he whispered, helping her sit up.

     Elektra tried to nod, but her head was hurting too much, and she winced again.

     Bellamy put his hand behind her head, helping her as he brought the cup of water up to her lips.

     She drank eagerly, but choked, not expecting it to be as cold as it was.

     Once she finished, Bellamy put the cup down and helped her lay back again.

     "I'll go get Clarke." He looked at the opening of the building, but sighed and sat down. "I'll get Clarke later, she can wait."

     He took off his jacket, dropping it to the floor, sitting back down on the chair next to where she was laying.

     "I'm sorry, again, that this happened to you. Next time, you won't get hurt. I promise." Elektra closed her eyes, listening to his voice. "You're safe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 536 18
When she was little, people told her stories about how fire fell from the sky destroying everything and everyone on Earth. And up from the ground, a...
11.7K 373 20
"No risk, no story. Right?" 100 prisoners have been sent to the ground, including Willow Hennessy. The redhead has never let "rules" get in her way...
68.8K 1.6K 21
"don't waste your time believing in fairy tales, they don't exist here." EDITING {based off of season 1 of The 100} Mera Henry I'm nothing, nothing...
19.8K 349 13
Book 1 "On our final journey to the ground" That's what they said, but Luisa Kane didn't believe that when they were sent to the ground to see if it...