Dating CAMERON DALLAS!

Von KSmittySmith

Have you ever wonder what it's like to date Cameron Dallas? Well guess what... you are about to find out!! He... Mehr

Meet The Cast
THE TRAILER
Keep Up With Dating Cameron Dallas
Get To Know Melanie Smith
1. (Mango Smoothies and Cameron)
2. (Did he just ask me out?)
3. (Three Dates One Weekend)
4. (Goodmorning Mr. Dallas)
5. (The TERRIBLE Date)
6. (Strike Three)
7. (Take A Ride in LA)
8. (What's a Gilinsky?)
9. (We're Not Dating!)
10. (I Got Played?)
11. (The Apology)
12. (The Party, The Kiss, The Surprise)
13. (The Sleepover)
14. (Mean Manager, Harsh Headline)
15. (The Quiz, Book-Bag and Mistake)
16. (Dating Cameron Dallas?)
17. (RULES on Dating Cameron)
18. (What's The Plan?)
19. (Who really is Cameron Dallas?)
20. (Dallas vs. Gilinsky?)
21. (Bear, Beer, and Babe )
22. (Hoodies Up, Head Down)
23. (I'm Going To Jail)
24. (Mel vs. Madison)
25. ( The Ex-GirlfriendS)
26. (Makeup or Breakup?)
27. (Cam's Girl?)
28. (No Going Back)
29. (Hit it then Quit it?)
30. (Dump, Streak, or Video)
31. (WRONG CHOICE)
32. (Not Going Anywhere)
33. (Normal Relationship)
34. (Gilinsky To The Rescue)
35. (Paranoid AF!)
36. (Cam Please Protect Me)
37. (Magcon Part One)
38. (Magcon Part Two)
39. (Magcon Part Three)
40. (All Weekend Long)
41. (Mel vs. Mads Round Two)
42. (I Trust You)
43. (Meet Mama Smith)
44. (Cam's Fam.)
45. (1...4...3)
46. (Hoes Over Bros?)
47. (She's A Baldwin!)
48. (The Streamy Awards)
50. BOOK NUMBER TWO

49. (Let It Go)

681 29 19
Von KSmittySmith

I recommend playing this video as you read this chapter.

I stand there for a moment. I stand there in reality. I stare at Cameron smile and laugh while he sits next to Hailey. No care in the world. That's when I felt tears streaming down my face.

"Melanie Smith?" someone said and I look over to see a guy holding a camera. "Oh wow, it really is you. MELANIE SMITH" he yells taking a picture of me. A few paparazzi ran over and started taking pictures of me and I let them. I continue to look up at the screen and watch everyone enjoying the Streamy Awards. I can't believe this is happening.

"Did Cameron stand you up?"

"Why aren't you in there?"

"Why are Cameron and Hailey together?" Paparazzi shouted from all different directions. I shake my head and started to walk away from everyone back towards where the car was. When I reach the car a few papz still trailed behind and the driver got my door. I get into the car and leaned my head back.

"Where to miss?" the guy asked.

"What's your name?" I asked not looking at the driver.

"Martin"

"Martin... are you real? Or am I dreaming?" I asked. I hear him start the car.

"May I ask what's wrong?" I felt another tear fall and I took a deep breath.

"I made a mistake"

"Boys?"

"Sadly"

"Ms. Smith, you are a beautiful young lady. You shouldn't let guys get the best of you because in reality... us men need women more than you ladies need us" he says and I smile.

"Thank you Martin" I said and lean over to him. "I actually have somewhere you can take me." Martin takes me to the address I gave him. It took us a minute but we finally pulled up to Cameron's house and Martin gets my door.

"Do you need me stay?" he asked and I smile at him.

"No... but do you have a card, you know just in case I need a ride or someone to talk to?" I smiled and he smiles at me and reaches inside his jacket and hands me a card.

"Anytime" he says and I hug him. I'm hugging a complete stranger but at this moment I don't care.

"Have a good night Martin" I say walking away from him. I knew Cameron's front door was locked so I walked around towards the back. I go up to the steps and slid open the back door. I stepped inside the house closing the door behind and walked to the stairs. I made my way upstairs to Cameron's room and looked around. Do I go crazy and tear his place up? What does that solve? I mean it would make me a little happy, right? I go to sit on Cameron's bed and face the door. Nahh.... I think I'm just going to wait till he comes home.

After about three hours of waiting for Mr. Dallas I started to hear people at the front door. I look at my phone to see we are rolling up on about 11pm. My phone was being blown up. So many people were calling and texting me. Nessa, Jasmine, Mama Smith, Andrea, Tana, Lyndsey even Gilinsky. Then the last three calls were from the man himself, Cameron. I turn my ringer on and continue to look forward at his bedroom door.

"Yo! I'm serious! Someone get a hold of her!" Cameron yells and I can tell he's making his way upstairs. My phone starts to ring and I look over and I see its Cameron calling. I look up at the door and Cameron slowly comes into his room and looks at me. "Babe" he says putting his phone down and walking over to me. "Melanie, please let me explain"

"Cameron... shut up" I say.

"Mel..." he says coming closer to me. "Please hear me out, it wasn't my fault"

"Cameron... shut the hell up before I hit your fuckin face" I calmly say and he looks at me surprised. It's at the point where I have been nothing but nice to this man and look where it's got me? Bye-bye nice Mel. "Did you have fun Cameron?" I smiled and I stand up looking at him and he stares at me. "I really hope you had fun. You got to sit next to that beautiful Hailey Baldwin, I mean shit she's a model and a fuckin Baldwin so that's awesome" I start to laugh and I smile at him. "Cameron... tonight was supposed to be the best night of my life... and you ruined it. You fuckin RUINED IT!" I yelled.

"Melanie... it wasn't my fault"

"No it is, it's all your fault"

"I didn't have my phone! Rachel did this, she set me up! When I got into the car, Hailey was already in there and we were on our way to the Awards"

"So did you not think to TRY TO GET A HOLD OF ME! Or...or... or... you could not got out the car with Hailey! You could of said no and you could of thought of me" I said starting to cry when Cameron steps up to me about to touch me and I back up. "I swear to GOD! If you fuckin touch me Cameron!" I say and he stares at me and I wipe my face. "I hate you"

"Melanie... I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" he says and I stare at him. "I shouldn't have got out with her. I should not have gone with her and I'm sorry. I was presenting an award and I was nominated in about four categories. I had to make my presence known"

"And you just made it clear that work is more important than me"

"No, it's not!"

"You sound so fucking stupid right now. GOD!" I laughed shaking my head.

"Mel, I'm sorry" he says when his phone start to ring. He looks down at it and looks back at me.

"Who's calling you?" I asked. He just stares at me and bites his lip. I walk over to him and I can see Madison Beer is calling him and I laugh. I grab his phone and chucked it at the wall and it breaks on the floor. I cover my mouth with my hands and start to laugh. "Shit!" I look back at him. "Damn it. I apologize. I'll buy you a new one" I laughed and shake my head.

"Melanie..."

"I should of believe everyone when the told me about you. My friends, my family and your fuckin ex warned me about you and I didn't believe them. I didn't want to believe them because I wanted you. BECAUSE I WAS SO FUCKIN WHIPPED! THERE! I ADMIT IT! I WAS WHIPPED. Damn boy... you had me so good, you had me so good" I laugh.

"Melanie" someone says and I turn around and I see Nessa, Christian, Aaron and Carter at the door.

"Hi guys" I waved at them. I might have lost it a little.

"Could you guys give us a minute?" Cameron says.

"Yes, please give us a minute. But I wouldn't go far because I might actually hurt him" I laugh. I look back at Cameron and he puts his hand in his pockets.

"Babe, I am so sorry. I can't express to you how sorry I am. I regret everything tonight. Melanie please understand and forgive me"

"I forgive you. Don't worry, I do. I been forgave you. Listen baby... let's start from the beginning. I stuck with you after you played me, after the whole Gilinsky mess, after the Madison Beer mess. Your bitch ass manager, your ex-girlfriend mess, your fans, the Magcon tour shit. Like damn... we've been through a lot and I stuck by you no matter what" I say staring at him.

"We got through it"

"No I got through it. You didn't have to do shit! This was all me!" I said angry.

"Babe..."

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!" I shout. I stare at him and laugh when I started to cry again. "Cameron... I gave myself to you, I gave my body to you... TWICE" I say wiping my eyes. "And I know you probably just don't care or you don't get it... but that was so hard for me. To give myself up like that"

"Melanie... I care about you more than you know. I told you I love you" he says getting closer to me and I shake my head.

"I don't love you Cameron. I hate you. I hate you so much... We're over" I finally say when I began crying again.

"No we're not Melanie" he says.

"Yes, we are. I want to break up Cameron"

"So basically... I open up to you. I let you inside my world. I have you meet my family, I tell you that I'm in-love with you and you want to break up with me?" he says angry when I saw a tear drop and I shake my head. "You promise me Melanie... YOU FUCKIN PROMISE ME YOU WOULDN'T GIVE UP ON ME!" he shouts.

"I didn't know what I was getting myself into" I said and he shakes his head.

"Oh God!" he says scratching the back of his neck. I pull off the necklace 'Cam's Girl' he gave me and walked over to him and set it in his hand. "Don't Mel"

"I don't wish badly on you. I hope you have an amazing life. I hope you go farther in life than you are now. I hope you are happy and find love. Cameron, I wish nothing but good on you" I say and at this point Cameron's not fighting back his tears. They just stream down on his face. He stares at the necklace in his hand. "Bye, Cameron" I turn around to grab my phone and walk to his door before I could get to it, Cameron shuts it closed and he stands behind me breathing his hot breath on my neck.

"Melanie don't leave me" he says and I don't say anything. "If you can please tell me what I need to do to make it better I will. Mel, I'll do anything for you, just tell me" he says and I look at him.

"There's nothing you can do. I don't want to be with you Cameron, we're over. Go tell Rachel she will jump with excitement" I said opening the door. I walk into the hallway where Nessa, Christian, Tana, Lyndsey, Carter, Aaron, and Matthew all sit on the floor. "Can someone take me home?" I said walking pass them heading downstairs. I try to keep my tears in and open the front door. The girls followed behind me and I go up to Nessa's car. The door unlocks and I get in on the passenger side.

"Melanie!" I hear Cameron shouts and I ignore him. I hurry to shut the door and lock it and wait till the girls get into the car. Cameron comes to the car and leans his head on the door. "Come on baby, I said I'm sorry" he says. I see Christian pull him back from the car and I look away from them. Nessa puts the car in reverse. We drive out the drive-way and drove away. The car ride was silent and none of the girls said anything to me. We've been driving for over an hour now and at first I thought it was traffic but then I realize what Nessa was doing. We pull up to my mom's house and I'm so thankful that Nessa did this. I get out the car and walk up to the front door where my mom opened it and I stared at her. That's when it hit me, I just broke up with Cameron Dallas. Tears just started to pour out of me and my mom grabs me and pulls me into her arms as I started crying.

END OF BOOK ONE!!

Authors Note: You have reached the end of book one! I really hope you all enjoyed this story! Please give your comments or feelings about it. Let's all cry together... for Melanie. Go ahead and follow on twitter: DatingCDallas and instagram DatingCameronDallasSeries for updates! The second book will be put out very soon!! Go ahead enjoy the Zayn Malik fanfiction "Zayn Before The Fame"! I just want you all to know that this means so much to me that you all took your time to read my story. Please share it because I like to think I did a good job with this story. Just know that the 2nd story is about to be LIT! I can't wait to share it with everyone!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.8K 195 9
Dareya book, Peep in to read that how Dareya spent their Valentine week...
1M 56.8K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
7.5K 1K 60
A harmless game of "Twerk or Dare", gets Georgia Gibson, closet-drama-geek, stumbling into the path of Pearce Conway. The infamous know-it-all braini...
233K 13.6K 37
- crush ◌₊˚⋆ donde NINI es y fue el primer crush de toda la comunidad de twitch spreen x fem oc no copias o adaptaciones ( original by jennsetterr...