Playing pretend | ziam {mpreg...

By -straightforziam

In which Zayn makes the biggest mistake, by changing himself to someone he's not and is completely oblivious... More

Introductions + warnings
00 | Prologue
01 | Last day of school
02 | The camping trip
03 | The plan
04 | Father son moment
05 | Finishing touches
06 | First day of senior year
07 | Unknown jealousy and making the first move
08 | lunch time and Invitations
09 | Small get together and warnings
10 | Climbing stocks and late night calls
11 | Wet dreams and motorcycle rides
12 | Early smokes and unexpected visitors
13 | Rude interruptions and the fight
14 | Threats and Apologies
16 | Connections and sick day
17 | Skipping school and first audition
18 | The party
19 | Sleepover
20 | Sunday ice cream and the break up
21 | Teachers Pet
22 | First singing lesson
23 | First kiss and second base
24 | Morning smoothies and spilled milkshakes
25 | Daddy Issues and forgiveness
26 | Pep talk and getting ready
27 | The talent show
28 | I hate you, I love you
29 | Lies and guilt
30 | Morning sickness and pregnancy tests
31 | Telling Zayn
32 | Pain and sorry's
33 | Bathroom conversations
Questions&Answers
The answers to your questions
34 | Hateful Desire
35 | Awkward dinner
36 | Midnight thoughts and girl on girl action
37 | The talk
38 | Small gift
39 | FoOl FoR yOu
40 | First doctors appointment
41 | Baby shower planning
I'm deleting this story.
42 | Drawing the line
43 | 'Finding' out
44 | The baby shower
45 | Make up Sex
46 | Christmas Eve
47 | The proper date and New Years Kiss
48 | When time flies
49 | The beauty of birth
50 | Epilogue
Authors note

15 | Suspicion and surprise Visitor

4.6K 255 174
By -straightforziam

Zayn hummed softly to the music that was blasting through his earbuds as he looked at his blank canvas, bobbing his head a little to the beat and chewing on his bottom lip. He glanced up at the clock that was hanging above the classroom door, reading 3.02 pm. Which meant for him he only had thirteen minutes left until the class was finally over.

He sighed to himself and rubbed at his eyes. He's been sitting in art class for half an hour already, and there was still nothing on his canvas. The teacher instructed them to do whatever they want for this lesson, just to let their inspiration free, but Zayn had nothing in his head. It's like the canvas. Blank.

The lad placed the paintbrush in the water glass and turned off his music, glancing at his art teacher who slowly walked through the room to take a look at her students work. When she arrived at Zayn's work space, she narrowed her eyebrows, confused to why her best student had a blank canvas.

"No inspiration I see?" She chuckled softly and gently patted his shoulder. The seventeen year old glanced at the canvas and shrugged his shoulders, biting his bottom lip.

"Well, how about you take this assignment home and show it to me on Friday, yeah?"

Zayn nodded his head gently and packed his bag as soon as the bell rung. He wrapped the earphone around his phone and stuffed it into the front of his bag before slinging on strap over his shoulder.

He grabbed the canvas and placed it in the cupboard were the others are before heading out the door after saying goodbye to the teacher. He walked down the hallway, smiling at a few girls that where passing him and sending him small waves with shy smiles before giggling.

Zayn looked ahead, getting his keys out of his pocket and chewed on his bottom lip. He went to his locker and quickly got his helmet before he walked out of the building and directly went to his motorbike, immediately spotting Liam by a black Lamborghini, making out with Aidan.

Zayn glared at them, the same feeling he's been feeling since the last two days came back, running through his veins. He scoffed quietly at himself, shaking his head. Putting on his helmet, he glanced back at the couple to see Aidan holding the door open for Liam, the younger boy clearly giggling and smiling widely before he got in.

Aidan looked over at Zayn once he closed the door to Liam's side and winked at him, smirking cheekily as he got in. The lad narrowed his eyebrows at him, watching the car pull out of the parking space and disappear in the afternoon traffic.

The lad definitely knew that this guy was up to something, and this time, it wasn't his jealousy talking.

****

Zayn was sitting in his room, studying for his math exam that was next week while chewing on the end of his widen pencil. Yet he really couldn't concentrate on the numbers. His mind kept going to Aidan's smirk. The smirk did look like the guy was planning something with Liam, and Zayn didn't like that.

He narrowed his eyebrows a little, his lips turning into a small frown as he pulled the pen out of his mouth. He glanced over at his window, spotting Liam sitting by his own window pane with a cup of tea in his hand and Aidan sitting on the couch next to it, his hands placed on the brunette thighs as they gazed into each other's eyes, talking.

The blond sighed softly to himself and looked at his pin wall, the wall that was filled with all his sketches and paintings. He grabbed a new sheet of paper and a B3 pencil. He started sketching the first things that was on his mind, chewing his bottom lip in concentration.

It was until he heard a knock on his door that he finally realized he was sketching Liam, sitting behind his window on the wooden windowpane, staring into the night sky, the moon giving the background a dimmed lighting.

"Sweetie?" His mothers soft voice appeared from the other side. "Yeah mum?" He replied after clearing his throat, quickly putting the sketch away.

"You have a visitor." Trisha said, making Zayn narrow his eyebrows. "Who is it?" He asked and stood up, walking to the door to open it.

"A girl." The lads eyes blew wide at that and he looked around his messy room. "Shît, okay I'll be right there!" He said and quickly picked up all the clothes and comics, stuffing them into his closet. He threw his action figures and everything geek related into a box, closing it and also stuffing it into his closet. He closed and locked it, sighing in relief before fixing his hair in the mirror, heading out his room.

He walked down the stairs to see Perrie standing down by the stairwell, talking to his father. He smiled. "Hey." He greeted her once he reached the end of the stairs, the blonde girl looking up at the lad.

"Hey." She grinned at him, biting her lip. "What are you doing here?" Zayn asked a little confused, leaning himself against the railing.

"I came to see you." Perrie smiled, clutching onto her books. "And you have your books with you because?" Zayn rose a brow, chuckling softly as he crossed his arms.

A small blush crept it's way on the girls pale cheeks. "I need help with the maths homework." She mumbled and looked down, her hair dangling in front of her face.

"Come on then love." Zayn smiled and motioned her to follow him, Perrie smiling at that. She waved at his parents and headed towards his room with him, looking around.

Yaser and Trisha both looked at each other. "She's bad news." The man said, Trisha sighing. "Let him realize it himself." She said softly and kissed her husbands cheek.

****

"Alright so what you gotta do is multiply seven hundred by nine then divide it by thirty and then add another fifty and what do you get?" Zayn asked her as they went through their maths homework, the blonde biting her lip.

"I don't know..." She trailed, blushing in embarrassment as Zayn chuckled. "It's easy Pez. This is practically fifth grade." He said softly and looked at her.

"I'm not good in maths." The girl groaned and leaned herself against him, resting her head on his shoulder. "It's two hundred and sixty babe." Zayn chuckled softly and shook his head, licking his lips as he looked down at her.

"Can we do something else other than math?" She asked him with a pout, looking up at him thought her thick lashes.

"Well, what do you have in mind?" Zayn asked and leaned himself against the headboard, watching as the girl got on his lap. "Oh I have a few things in mind." She smirked and placed her hands on his chest, biting her lip.

"Oh um really?" Zayn slightly cleared his throat, looking up at her with wide eyes. Perrie hummed and slowly started moving her hips a little, grinding herself against him.

Zayn placed his hands on her hips and groaned a little at that. "Perrie my parents—"

The blonde shushed him, placing her finger against his lips to shut him up. "Don't talk." She whispered into his ear, moving her lips down his stubbled jaw.

"But—" Perrie bit at his neck, cutting him off when his breath hitched in the back of his throat. He pursed his lips into a thin line as she slowly moved down, kissing and nipping at his tattooed chiseled chest once she lifted his shirt.

Zayn's eyes slowly fluttered close, his fingers finding their way tangled up in her curls. "Have you ever had sêx before?" She asked him against his skin, biting her lip as she rubbed her fingertips against them.

Zayn bit his lip and blushed a little at the question. "U— um no." He stuttered, shaking his head.

"Really?"

"No girl ever wanted me so." Zayn shrugged and cleared his throat, chewing his lip.

"Let's change that then." The blonde girl smirked, placing her fingers on the waistband of his sweats. "A— are you sure you don't want to g— go slow?" He stumbled over his words, gulping a little when she yanked his sweats down, exposing his boxers.

"And where's the fun in that?" Perrie giggled softly, biting her lip with a smirk when she brushed her fingers over his bulge. "I'll guide you through it, teach you the basics baby." She winked and soon pulled his boxers down, the lad gasping when his cøck sprung free.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 90 17
Genesis Forrester was raised as a hunter, her parents both actively going on jobs and hunts. But after loosing both of her parents to it, Genesis mo...
8.9K 715 32
When asked about his relationship Zayn simply said, "He was a stripper. He needed money. I am a businessman I needed someone to fool around with. We...
135K 5.8K 29
โI'm half a heart without you.โž
17.3K 1.4K 20
Zayn has an encounter with a car and wakes up married to his high school rival. *** Senior year of high school, Zayn Malik was voted "Most Likely to...