Accept My Mate

Door ImInWritingMode

Sequel to Rejected By My own. For those of you who don't already know the first book Rejected By My Own someh... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 23

25.1K 1.2K 95
Door ImInWritingMode

Chapter 23

Madison's P.O.V.

"So, Demetri, what happened to you seeking forgiveness from Xavier?" I asked looking in front of me to see if anyone was approaching, more specifically Mandy.

"Why seek something that you are never going to get."

"Well it doesn't hurt trying does it?" I asked.

"I don't need advice from a sixteen year old girl such as yourself," he sneered squeezing my arm harder than he had before causing me to wince in pain, but not scream.

I wouldn't give him the joy of hearing me scream in pain.

"I'm eighteen," I spoke with gritted teeth.

"Doesn't make a difference to me girl," he spoke just as a car was seen coming out of the driveway. Xavier's car to be exact, one of his favorites.

"Where are we going? Where are you taking me? I can't leave," I shouted kicking, punching, and screaming with all my strength as I was lifted up by some strange rogue, before he lead me to the car.

"Let me down," I shouted as loud as I could causing everyone who had been fighting to turn their attention towards me.

Sixty different wolves eyes turned black in the matter of seconds before stopping whatever they were doing, and running towards me, and my soon to be kidnappers.

"Help me," I shouted.

"Get her in the car, we don't have time for this," Demetri shouted before I was thrown in the car, two guys blocking both doors before they were locked giving me no way out.

"Let me out," I said trying to go to the front passenger seat to escape, before I was grabbed by the waist by the dark haired rogue, and thrown on his lap my arms being pulled behind me.

I dared to look out of the window, taking notice of how all the wolves were throwing themselves to get to the car.

All of them were working together as a pack, but were in the end somehow being stopped by wolves pouring out from the forest.

Everything was happening so quick it was getting hard to process.

Wolves falling to the ground, dead. Others escaping before they too were killed.

"Xavier? Where are you?" I asked through mind link, noticing how Demetri hadn't shifted, and was now calmly making his way to the passenger seat of the car, as another man made himself to the drivers seat.

"No, you are not taking me," I said finding a way to get out of the arms of the rogue that was holding me, before being grabbed again by the other one sitting on my other side..

"Xavier!" I shouted as loud as I could hoping that he could hear me somehow.

"Mandy where are you guys?" I asked finding no way out.

"We just got to the pack house, don't worry I brought back up, lots of it," she said, before ending the mind link.

"Xavier please answer, please answer me, please answer. Just tell me that you are okay please," I begged as I thought of all of the horrible things that Demetri could have done to him to possibly kill, or injure him.

"I'm on my way, just stall them," was the only response I got from him in return, causing me to finally calm down, knowing that at least he was still alive.

"Okay," I replied before I looked around the car again trying to find some method of escape.

I found none.

I thought all was lost, that I was going to be taken by these rogues, and tortured or killed..

Then the car began to be pushed to the left by six different wolves shifting all of the weight to one side, causing everyone in the car including me to begin to worry.

The car was going to be flipped over, and I needed to find a way out before they did.

"This plan isn't going to work. Open the doors and stay to my right, and don't let the girl out of your sight," Demetri said just as all of us pilled out of the two doors to the left, the rogues arms never loosening around my arm.

"Hand her over," Demetri said just as I was passed to him.

"What now?" The rogues asked looking around slowly noticing how they were being defeated by our pack.

"Now we're going to make our way our of here, even if I had to kill her to do so," he said as he pulled out a gun from his waistband.

"You can't kill me," I said as I began to shake. His arms found their way around my neck, and the gun he possessed pressed itself against my temple digging into my skull.

"I can do whatever I want, I'm the one in control here not you, girl."

"Please, just let me go," I whispered just as the memories of my life began to make their way into my head.

There was still so much I had yet to do.

"Someone please help me," I spoke tears pooling out of my eyes.

I felt helpless, and it sickened me.

I was wrong when I told Xavier I could defend myself if I needed to.

Like the first time, after I spoke all the wolves stopped all of their fighting, everyone's eyes going to me, and to the gun Demetrri had pointed at my head.

Everyone in the pack stood still not knowing what to do in a situation like this, including Mandy who looked just as helpless as the rest of them.

I knew she, and everyone else in the pack was thinking of a way to save me, I was too, but I was coming back empty handed.

What was I or anyone to do in a situation like this?

I don't think anyone knew the answer to that, or at least I thought they didn't.

"Hang in there, we'll find a way to help you," Mandy said with a worried expression, that didn't provide the reassurance that I needed.

"I'm about to have a bullet enter my skull, and you're telling me to hang in there?" I questioned.

"What else can I say? I'm trying to think of some way to get you out of here."

"I know I'm sorry, but could it hurt you to think of something quick as in the next two minutes quick. You know before I'm taken out of pack lands, by this guy" I said.

"I'm trying, but this isn't easy especially without the alpha or beta here," she spoke.

"Xavier is on his way, we just have to find a way to stall him, until he gets here," I said.

"How are we going to do that?" she asked.

"I have a plan," I said an idea coming to me in a matter of seconds.

"What is it?" she asked still looking directly at me.

"You'll see," was all I said to her before I cut off the mind link.

"Demetri stop this, If you kill me Xavier will never forgive you," I spoke trying to stop my heart from beating to fast, like it was right now.

"He isn't going to forgive me either way, none of them are," he said turning to look at the pack wolves that were looking at him with nothing but hate.

"He will If you turn yourself in," I lied.

"No he won't, he won't forgive me. I've done to many things, I've hurt to many people."

"If you turn yourself in, I'll talk to him. I'll convince him," I said.

"He won't forgive me," he said slowly.

"Yes he will, I'll convince him to," I said again.

"Even if you tried to convince him it wouldn't work," he said sadly.

"Yes it will, he's my mate he will listen to me."

I could feel the gun pulling away from my head, the arms around my neck loosening.

He was close to giving up, and turning himself in; I could feel it.

"What are you doing? Can't you see she's playing with you, your nephew is never going to forgive you. Look at all of them, look at how they look at you. They hate you and they'll never forgive you," the rogue that had been restraining me earlier spoke.

Just like that, Demetri tensed up, looking up at all of the pack wolves that were indeed looking at him with nothing, but pure hate.

He looked down at me, and then at the rogues that stood behind him, before lifting the gun back to my head again, this time pressing it more firmly against my head, to the point that I thought it would pierce my skull open, like a knife,

 "You're right," Demetri spoke his arms around my neck tightening, blocking my windpipe, and preventing me from breathing.

"We're leaving, and if anyone of you tries to stop us, I won't hesitate to kill her," he said before walking forward pushing me so that I would move even though I really didn't want to.

If they managed to get me out of the territory, I was done for, even I knew that.

"That was your plan?" Mandy voice said invading my mind.

"Well it was going pretty good until that rogue decided to open his big mouth."

"Well what are we going to do know? The alpha isn't here yet, and you are being taken away," she said giving me one last look before I was pulled into the woods, away from the pack members.

"We are going to do nothing. It's up to Xavier now," I said as I allowed myself to be taken away.

I might have said I wasn't going to do nothing, but that wasn't exactly true.

I would wait for the right moment, and try to escape.

The only thing was I didn't know if I was going to be successful or not, but that was a risk I was willing to take.

..............................

We walked for about ten to fifteen minutes, and then I caught his scent.

It was Xavier, and he wasn't alone.

Stopping mid step, I took a big whiff of air to see where they were coming from only to see they were coming from every direction.

"Why are you stopping?" a rogue asked me, clearly not catching the scents of the wolves coming towards us.

"Shut up, they're coming," another one said looking in front of us, and then to the left,, and then to the right, and lastly behind us.

Demetri looked around still holding the gun to my head, while I listened to their footsteps approaching.

They were close, and all of the rogues knew it.

"We need to leave," another rogue spoke up.

"We're not going anywhere, they aren't going to touch us because if they do, the girl dies," Demetri said as he pushed me forward, so that I would continue walking.

"Let go of me," I shouted as I tried to elbow him in the ribs but failed miserably.

"Calm down," he shouted yanking my hair to the point that I thought it was going to be ripped out of my hair.

........................................................................................................................................................................

Author's Note: Who's ready to find out Demetri's story?????

Vote

Comment

Follow

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

593 12 19
Okay so here are the deats. We all know the saying, 'Don't judge a book by its cover.' So please don't do that to my book, okay? Okay. NEXT, just rea...
31.9K 931 30
COMPLETE Sequel (Book 2) of the story 'My Best Friends' Alpha is My Mate.' This story can not be read alone! Read Book 1 before reading this story. T...
164K 5.3K 59
"I John Smith Alpha of Red Rose Pack reject Xavier King as my mate" "I Xavier King accept the rejection and serve all ties with Red Rose Pack" You mu...
259K 7.4K 27
June Williams is a 17 year old girl who has a rough past, her older sister was killed by a 'wolfs attack' or so that's what the people say. Her older...