So This Is 'Brotherly Love'...

By aphkikuhonda

Since no one really writes Liu fan fictions..here you go. For all those 'brotherly love' fangirls out there... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
AUTHOR'S NOTE :3
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.

Chapter 5.

15.9K 249 277
By aphkikuhonda

Just a small little chapter, but without it you'd be a bit lost in what happens next..

If you have suggestions or ideas for my story, feel free to comment them! I'll dedicate the chapter you help me with to you. c:

Chapter 5.

Dear Diary,

My brother and I finally reunited! He's been living in Slender's mansion with us for a month now. Everyone seems to love him! He fits in perfectly. I'm so happy I failed in killing him. He means the WORLD to me. Every night, I would wish and pray my heart out for him to come back. I guess the universe finally got tired of my begging. He's back and even better, hes a killer like us! GOD he's amazing. I still remember the night we were playing in the snow. We were covered, head to toe. He told me he loved me and never wanted me to leave..

Why did I leave?

Why did my sanity break? Why did I kill the ones he loved..why did I break his heart and hurt him. All I ever did was promise him i'd never leave him or hurt him, and tell him I love him. I'm surprised he doesn't hate me..he loves me. Still? After all the pain I put him threw? Why do I suddenly feel so horrible inside? It's like my stomach is twisting and turning. When I think about him, I get this weird feeling inside. As iff butterflies are in my stomach.

Is this the feeling they call...love?

I don't mean love as in loving your family, or a friend. But..being IN love. With my brother? Liu? Am I..in love with Liu? He IS attractive, sweet, kind, gentle, and means everything to me. Whenever i'm around him, I wanna kiss him and hug him. Honestly, sometimes I have sexual fantasies of us. I think its true...

I'm in love with Liu..in love with my brother.

I know exactly what to do! I'll prove my love to him. I'm going to kiss him. Tomorrow night.

Gotta run!

~Jeffrey Anderson♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
135K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
802K 18.3K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 53K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC