Justin Bieber Imagines

By caaileey

Justin Bieber Imagines REQUESTS are open!!!! More

Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
A/N
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!🎉
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Hacked by @itzcaaileeys boyfriend
Thirty-Nine
Appreciation Post!!
A/N
For @MrsSpock--Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Rant!
For @dontsayshh (Forty-Three)
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six

One

4.3K 69 0
By caaileey

A cute one
🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶
I was sitting on mine and my boyfriends bed, Justin was downstairs watching a movie with the guys as in Ryan, Chaz, and Za. Justin offered me to watch the movie with him but I told him he needs some guy time,but now I'm bored and I wanna mess with Justin. So right now I'm creeping down the stairs.

I tip toe behind the couch where Justin was sitting, with Chaz beside him. None of them seen me cause they was to busy into the movie. I stick my head up and lean up to Justin's ear. I blow into it and quickly run to the kitchen. "Y/N!!!" He yells out, I hear him get up and run my way.

I quickly run out of the other side of the kitchen with another door way and up to our bedroom laughing/giggling. "COME AND GET ME!!!" I scream on the way up to the room. As soon as I step 2 feet into our bedroom, I feel 2 stronger arms wrap around my waist and pick me up. I squeal, "justin!" I squeal out. I hear him laugh and throw me on our bed and him lay on top of me.

We're both laughing, soon we calm down and stare into each other's eyes. "I love you Y/N" he whispers, "I love you too Jay" he smiles and pecks my lips. "Come watch the movie with us so your not all some up here" he suggests "okay" we both get up and go downstairs to finish the movie their watching.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 1.2K 85
Stuff about you & Justin. Some will be imagines too.. Enjoy.!!
613K 14.4K 46
R E Q U E S T S C L O S E D Some preferences I wrote for us beautiful brown beliebers :)
117K 1.6K 21
Just a bunch of imagines!! Enjoy!! (No dirty imagines but maybe some language here and there)
822K 12.9K 198
This will be a story filled with imagines about Justin Bieber! I hope you will enjoy reading these imagines, because I really enjoyed writing them...