He's Different | p.jm

由 jungkookras

All my life I was used to getting the short end of the stick. My father was abusive, my mother had passed, an... 更多

intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49 - Answers
50 - The Finale
SEQUEL?? TYSM! ♡ FOLLOW FOR UPDATES !

30

3.6K 267 130
由 jungkookras

(Updating frequently because I love you all, please vote thank you!)

Jiyeon?"

Jimin called, as he stood with the other five members standing outside of the door.

Jimin's confused expression, eyebrows arched, he looked infuriated while the others remained silent.

I stared at Jungkook who stood like a deer in the headlights, eyes focused on the boys.

Nobody moved or made a scene, as we all glanced at one other, unaware of what to do next.

Jimin broke the silence, as he glanced between the two of us.

My heart ached, as Jimin popped his tongue, palms clenched, as he turned to the side, heading down the staircase.

We all peered over watching his back fade as he left downstairs.

"Jimin.."

I muttered.

The boys looked up at me, their expressions said it all, disappointed and lost, Jin gave me a heads up to run after him, and that I did.

I scurried after him, hoping to catch up to him as I see from afar the front door opening, he was inches away from leaving.

"Jimin!"

I hollered, sprinting to the door.

With that, the front door slammed in my face.

I sighed, opening the front door, as Jimin was walking to his car.

I rushed towards him, he needed to hear me out, I gripped onto his arm, my only chance to prevent him from leaving.

"Jimin listen please."

I sympathetically remarked.

He stood not facing me, fortunately for me he didn't move his backside faced me.

"Jimin please look at me."

I quavered.

He didn't make a sound as he slowly tugged out of my grasp, turning around to face me.

I noticed his eyes were hard, eye bags large, and annoyance in his face, he didn't have the heart to speak to me.

"What? What is it?"

Jimin hissed.

"Jimin...I-"

"Jiyeon what was that?!"

Jimin raised his voice.

I gulped.

"I saw you kiss him the first time in the jail cell but you know why I wasn't mad? YOU DIDN'T KISS HIM BACK."

Jimin snapped.

Tears flowing out of my eyes one by one,  Jimin's once hardened eyes softened.

"Jimin..I didn't-"

"I didn't think that you returned feelings for Jungkook but tonight, I witnessed it and this time, you actually kissed him back."

Jimin jabbered.

My heart sank, wanting to drop and crawl away, i stood listening to his angry voice.

"Jimin, you know I don't have feelin-"

I stopped mid sentence, Jimin scoffed.

"And the worst part was, I actually loved you."

Jimin confessed.

I gulped, as he shook his head, turning away from me and stomping to his car.

I observed him as he opened the drivers side and entered, slamming the door behind him.

Unsure of what to do, I stood there, weeping, and sniffling as his car sped off.

That was it, just like that.

I dropped down onto my knees burying my face in my palms, this was all to much to take in.

He'll never talk to me again.

I sobbed loudly into my palms, I was like an ocean, tears falling down onto the driveway of Jungkook's house.

I was broken.

-

What Jiyeon didn't realize was Jungkook stood, watching her weep onto his driveway, not daring to go near her, he stood watching from afar.

-

After quite sometime Jiyeon stopped crying and instead sat on the driveway just watching the stars, late at night.

Jungkook leaned on the side of door, tears running down his cheek watching her crying and unsteady form, he didn't want to make the situation any worse as he trailed off, heading upstairs.

It was all to much to handle for the both of them.

-

The dark starry sky, stars shining brightly, I sat watching them, counting all the stars.

I didn't even bother to check the time, nor did I want to re-enter jungkook's house but as the moon appeared, I knew I had too.

Unwillingly, I jumped up on my feet and dragged them towards the front door.

I stopped mid way, one foot inside and the other not, I hesitated, please, nobody come near me.

I wanted to sleep this night off.

I inhaled deeply before forcefully entering his house.

I gently shut his front door, and of course with my bad luck was greeted by Namjoon and Seokjin.

They both had kindhearted smiles plastered on their face, both holding what seemed like objects behind their backs.

"Guys I'm really not in the mood for this."

I groaned.

"I know but you should at least take these, it's the least we can do for Jimin."

Namjoon smiled.

I wiped away the dry stained tears on my face, sighing at the two who never failed to make me grin.

Seokjin lumbered towards me, patting me on the back before slipping a card into my hand.

"Jiyeon, do the right thing, I know you will."

Seokjin mumbled.

He winked at Namjoon before climbing up the staircase, leaving Namjoon and I alone.

Namjoon made way towards me and surprisingly revealed a bouquet of roses from behind his back.

He handed them to me, confused, as he forced my hands to hold it.

"These weren't from me or planned by me, do the right thing Jiyeon ah and don't screw up."

Namjoon popped.

"Also, he wasn't helping me clean up, we were actually planning the big event of you and Jimin, not just Suga's celebration."

Namjoon explained, giving a reassuring smile.

And with that he left like dust, following after Seokjin, leaving me solo showered with gifts.

I walked over to the living room, and plopped down onto the couch, placing the bouquet of roses next to me.

I opened the card, curiosity overfilling my body reading it anxiously,

Dear Jiyeon,

I just wanted to say thank you for all the moments we've cherished together, since the day I first met you.

You've made me smile more often, and somehow making my heart flutter just by the sound of your name.

I never realized I've gained feelings for you after that night in Jeju. You're an amazing person and I think it's time I tell you the truth.

I should've said this a long time ago but here goes nothing,

Kim Jiyeon, I love you.

I hope you can return your feelings by being my date to the end of the school dance, (Namjoon hyung mentioned a dance) well I hope you say yes, the flowers are for you, I love you okay bye!

Love,

Park Jimin

*

Happiness, taking over my body, tears once again swelling up in my eyes, how could I be so clueless?

Grinning ear to ear, I placed the heartwarming card down, glancing over at the beautiful lively roses, why would I let the love of my life slip right out of my hands?

I sighed once again, I loved you too Jimin.

My thoughts were interjected, as I heard a sound coming from the side of staircase.

I peered up to see Jungkook's black silky hair, hiding behind the stairs, I chuckled lightly.

"I could see you."

I warned.

Jungkook covered his face, moving down one step, while in crawl position.

"Jeon Jungkook I know your there!"

I informed.

I watched as Jungkook revealed his face, giving a cheeky smile before standing up.

He hopped down the staircase, head down low, as he lumbered towards me.

He sat down from me, a good distance away.

Glancing up at me, a light smile on his face.

"What's up?"

I asked.

"Sorry."

Jungkook apologized.

I rubbed my eyes, irritated with everyone and everything, placing the card onto of the roses, I turned my attention towards him.

"Jungkook, there's too much going on right now and I've-"

"I can't be friends with you so sorry for that too."

Jungkook interrupted.

"I know, you already said that."

I retorted.

"Yeah, so I want it to end on good ter-"

Sick of him interrupting me, I've had it, about fed up I adjourned him.

"What I don't understand is why you're unfriending me in the first place, I didn't do anything to you, and if it's about the kiss from last time-"

I stopped rambling, as Jungkook once again interjected.

"Jiyeon I can't be friends with you because of that!"

Jungkook yelled.

His voice echoed through out the home, his veins popping out of his forehead.

"Why? Just because you decided to ambush me with kisses? No that's not a good hell of a reason to unfriend me!"

I snapped.

"It is, you just don't understand."

Jungkook roared.

Anger, seeped through my skin, I've had enough of these childish acts and drama that's occurring.

Standing up, I glared down at him.

"What do I not understand? You're cutting me off for a stupid reason that I wont take! Hmm why are unfriending me than huh?"

I speculated.

Jungkook now stood before me, eyes soft glancing down at me, breath hitched.

"I can't be friends with you because I'm in love with you!"

Jungkook confessed.

The hair on my back stood up, stressed out even more of his words, I couldn't deal with this.

"I need to unfriend you, I can't be around you or my desire will kick in, I can't be unfair to you like that, I know you don't have feelings back for me so it'll just be a burden to both of us."

Jungkook explained.

"Jungkook.."

I stressed.

"I know that kiss moments ago was nothing to you, why you kissed back? I don't know, what I do know is that I need to move on and you being around isn't helping."

Jungkook settled.

"I-"

"So let's do each other a favor and forget we ever met."

Jungkook confirmed.

He turned away from me, about to make way to the staircase but I couldn't, I wouldn't let him.

"Jungkook where am I supposed to go then huh? My father was murdered his physcopath girlfriend was my guardian, she's in jail I have no where else to stay."

I screamed.

He stood frozen in place, on the first step of the staircase.

He stared at me, eyes shutting.

He didn't respond but simply continued walking up the staircase.

I watched as he climbed all the way to the last step before looking at me from afar,

"You can stay here, just sleep in my room, I'll stay in the guest bedroom."

Jungkook informed.

And with that he exited.

I glanced back down at the roses and card that lay next to me, one rose was wilting,

One by one, it was like I, myself was dying slowly just like that wilted rose.

-

(Sorry for typos and errors!)
Another sucky chapter my bad:(
Please vote I seriously would appreciate it, you guys voting actually helps my book, so thank you to the ones who do:) ily all -Natalie💗

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.7K 13
You were born with a condition that allowed you to feel the pain someone else was going through when you touched them. Jungkook, on the other hand, l...
93.5K 6.1K 54
HIGHEST RANKING #108 IN MYSTERY/THRILLER Third book of Psycho. No more psycho, only marriage between Raemi and Jimin. Finally, both got to married wi...
153K 5.3K 21
Y/n & Jin have been dating for 6 years and everything is perfect. Well..almost. <Title was milk & cookies !> Ranked #9 in #kimseokjin
663K 27.8K 30
Taehyung is the most popular boy in school, but actually he doesn't want to be. //// He's constantly followed around by mobs of girls who are either...