Our Next Chapter

By KeepOnSmiling

Blakelyn and Harry finally have their own place with their little family. As they start to deal with their ad... More

Before Reading!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight (P1)
Chapter Eight (P2)
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
NEW BOOK!

Chapter Fourteen

2.6K 78 1
By KeepOnSmiling

Blakelyn's POV:

"How'd you like MOPS?" Gracen asked me as we walked out of the church. "I like it. It was fun meeting all of the other moms." I smiled. "Did you two have fun?" I asked the twins. They continued to babble, making me chuckle. "Thanks for the invite to Cove's birthday. I can't believe he's turning two." I smiled and squeezed his cheek. "Blakey!" He laughed and Gracen and I chuckled. "Yeah, he really loves you and the twins." She smiled and kissed his cheek. I smiled. "I love him too."
•••

"Thanks for coming with us." I smiled at Harry as we got out of the car. "You're welcome." He smiled and held the twins as I grabbed Cove's present. We walked to the park to see balloons decorating and kids running around. "Hey Blake!" Gracen smiled and hugged me. "Hey, where's the birthday boy?" I smiled and handed her his present. "He's over on the playground with his cousins." She said, pointing to the playground. Harry and I walked over as we were carefully not to step on anyone. "Happy birthday Cove!" I smiled as he looked at me. "Blakey." He smiled and hugged me. I smiled as he pulled away. Harry put the twins down and we let them play.

"You remember this huh?" I smiled as I fed Trevor some cake. He squealed as I fed him. "Shh." I smiled and rubbed his cheek. Harry was talking to Gracen's older brother as she sat beside me, looking exhausted. "This was such a cute party. The twins had a lot of fun." I smiled. "Thanks." She smiled and ran her fingers through her hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 60 24
A 16 year old girl has to take care of the 10 year old brother. The teenager slowly falling apart from her parents being gone. Will this family work...
7.7K 260 35
(You are 17, Hayes is 17, and the twins are 18) What happens when a set of twins move into your house?
859 8 11
Living with the Dolan twins is definitely a journey. !SMUT WARNING! ©Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. This material may not be copied, reproduced...
114K 2.3K 31
Blakelyn James and Harry Taylor are expecting their third child while Harry's sister, Victoria, and her boyfriend, Josh, are expecting their first. A...