Avengers Wifes Pregnant

By KateWilson310

A story about the avengers wife's or girlfriends pregnant (Y\N) for Captain Winter soldier Hulk Thor Iron ma... More

Finding out
Cravings
Telling Everyone
Felling Fat
Finding out the Sex
Trying to go on maternity leave
Picking out the names.
Them talking to the baby
Miscarriage :(
Labor
fathers first thought's
Exciting news
God parents
song they sing to make you feel beter
what do they do when they find out.
While building the nursey
talking about another kid
thoughts that goes through their head when finding out(guys only)
Thoughts (women)(pairs only)
thanks

Mothers first thoughts (only those with pairs)

4.6K 52 5
By KateWilson310

Laura \ Hawkeye: "oh my gosh I hope your an easy baby unlike your siblings"

Jane \ Thor: "Mommy will teach you everything I know and your aunt Darcy will just adore you"

Pepper \ Tony: "Oh I will make sure you don't get into to much trouble just like I do with your father"

Wanda \ Pietro:(it's his twin sister) "oh both of you will be aunty boys oh yes you will yep and well both pull pranks on daddy"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 724 23
What happens when you go to MAKO island on a full moon? You turn into a mermaid, of course! The girls are mermaids and they go to a boarding school...
14.8K 303 30
It has been 16 years since the barrier around the isle of the lost was brought down and all the Vks and aks are finally living their happily ever aft...
367K 6.5K 12
What happens when you find out that you're pregnant with the super soldier's baby? This story will be updated at least once a week so stay tuned!
795K 18.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.