A New Selection (a selection...

By WeirdAuthor101

After Maxon and America's selection America and Maxon have four children. When the eldest comes of age a new... More

The Selected (A/N)
The royal family (A/N)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
17 part 2
18
19
20
21
22
22 part 2
23
24
24 part 2
25
26
27 part 2
28
29
30
31
32
33
A/N
34
35
1.57k 👁
Snapchat account

27

1K 12 2
By WeirdAuthor101

Lilly and Alyssa picked me up this morning and we played a game of cards while watching Luke, Maxon, America, Hunter, Ophelia, Crystal, Desiree, Joy and Daisy play cricket. Then Luke invited me to play tennis. I won the games it was so fun. Then we all played board games and Luke one the game of life. I said that it was because he was rich in real life. He agreed. Ten we played boys against girls football, we had to get some guards to play with Luke, Hunter and Maxon, we drew. Then we played badminton. I panted against Lilly, she won. Then we played Netball, just girls, and my team won because Desiree was the tallest. Then Luke, hunter and Maxon and some guards played basketball. Hunters team won.

Right now I'm lying on my bed looking out my window watching the sun set. Like told me to meet him in his room at seven o'clock and it fifteen minutes to seven now. Suddenly Ophelia walks into my room. "Hay Ophelia what's up?" I asked sitting up. "Um...do you know why Luke wants to speak to you?" She asked. I shook my head. "Oh...bye then," she says before rushing out the room. I lie back on my bed and close my eyes waiting for my alarm to go off.

I must have fell asleep because I wake up to my alarm. "Oh shoot," I say jumping out my bed. "Don't forget your shoes," Sammy said. I grabbed my shoes and ran up the stairs. When I reached his room his door was already open. I walked in. The room was dark but suddenly the lights came on causing me to close my eyes because of the sudden light. When I open my eyes I see Luke on one knee holding a box. My heart beat sped up rapidly. "Luke?" I said needing down in front of him. He opened the box and I swear my heart stopped. "Annabelle Hollis...I know we haven't known each other for long, but I'm deeply in love with you, we have deep connections and a lot in common, plus embarrassing moments, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I know we haven't always seen eye to eye but I know I love you more than anything...so will you, Annabelle Hollis, do me the honour and pleasure by becoming my forever wife always?" He said. I started to cry. I wanted to say yes but I was crying too hard to speak. "What do you say?" He asked pulling me to my feet. "Yes!" I shouted kissing him. He kissed back. He pulled away and wiped my tears. "I love you," I whispered. "I know," he said kissing my forehead. He took my left hand and slid the beautiful ring on my wedding finger.

"And I love you too," he said kissing me.

I woke up with a smile on my face. Luke said I can wear my ring but around my neck on a chain. He's going to eliminate some girls tonight after the report then there will only be four girls left. Tonight we don't have to wear our colours so I'm happier. Suddenly there's a knock on my door. "Come in," I say sitting up and yawning an rubbing my eyes. I open my eyes to see America, Maxon, Hunter, Ophelia and Hazel standing at the end of my bed. "Morning sleepy head," Hunter teases. I sigh and lie on my back again. "So my son proposed," America winks. I shot back up wide awake. "How?" I ask.
"One your ring is on and two cameras and three he asked mine and Maxon's permission as well as your Grandad, Grandpa and Dad," America explains. I smile. "So your gonna be my sister?" Hazel asked. I nods and she rushes over to me and hugs me. "Annabelle I need to-" i hear Luke start. "Hay," he says innocently. I giggle and walk over to him and kiss him. "Gross," Hazel cries covering her eyes. Luke pulls away and kisses my cheek. "What do you need to do?" I asked.
"Well you know about me eliminating girls well...when there's just two selected left...you and someone else...we'll start planning...but I want to plan the cake and decorations for the reception...oh and your nails just to give you a clue," he said. I smiled and pecked him on the lips. "Ok," I said. He smiled. "Ok now son he report has been cancelled due to the rebel attack and they left a note telling us that they will be back this week and today is the only day we can think of," Maxon said. Luke nodded. "I'll go gather the girls," he said. Still holding me he kissed my cheek. "Get changed," he said to me before walking away. "Ok so meet us in the main living room," America says before walking out the door.

this is the main living room just incase you forgot.

Sammy picked me out a dress, a pair of shoes and she put my ring on a chain. Then Willow did my makeup and Eliza did my hair. After I was finished I walked down to the main living room and sat next to Lilly as we waited for the rest of the elite to come.

I love Lilly's dress more than my own. Her markup was similar to mine. Her hair was like a thick play and her shoes where nearly the exact same as mine. Her shoes where nude coloured because America asked us to wear them. I'm walked the rest of the elite.

Rest will be on chapter 27 part 2
The pictures of the rest of the elite's outfits will be at the start of the next chapter
Kisses X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 152 18
This is based on my idea of what happens after 'The One'. It is when Maxon and America have children and their son, Caleb, is looking for a wife out...
152K 2.3K 48
I am a total Maxerica shipper so read the whole thing before giving up one me. Queen Amberlys first miscarriage never happened. Leaving Maxon with...
33.7K 467 49
Maxon and America's lives will play out very differently considering that the King and Queen are still alive. Does King Clarkson still hate America...
220K 2.6K 22
"AMERICA!" The bullet hit her just before I reached her. ** What if Maxon hadn't jumped in front of America in time? ** Alternate ending to The One...